Store
Players Online: 77.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
A certain global to play ranked
Just as the title says, IMO in order to play ranked you'll need a certain global.

Why?

1) So hacker doesn't just log on and starting bhopping and K/A and get really high on the leaderboards in a matter of hours.
2) Discourages sniping
3) Also in order to get global levels, you'll need to play UHCM,CTW,FFA or UHC.(Which encourages more people to play minigames)

If you're gonna -1 please explain why.
PM Link
+1 love this idea
PM Link

DKN wrote

+1 love this idea

+1
PM Link
Don’t discourage sniping its good
PM Link
idk what you wrote because you just told me to read this so -1/+1
PM Link
Not sure if this was removed but new players who didn't have a rank had to win 20 unranked matches to play ranked anyways. -1, don't want new players to have to complete too many tasks they'll be turned of playing ranked before they can even have a chance of trying it out.
PM Link
+1
PM Link

SolrRaze wrote

Not sure if this was removed but new players who didn't have a rank had to win 20 unranked matches to play ranked anyways. -1, don't want new players to have to complete too many tasks they'll be turned of playing ranked before they can even have a chance of trying it out.
It's still there. I also agree with you. -1
PM Link
-1 @UVpickles I agree with you and @SolrRaze
PM Link

Unfair to people who are bad
PM Link

Pika12LP wrote

Unfair to people who are bad

1. You get xp even if you lose
2. Level 3 ain’t hard it would take like 15 minutes

+1

I do see why people don’t like it tho
PM Link
-1 sniping is good
PM Link
+1 making new players play a certain amount of unranked still isnt enough
PM Link
-1 I feel this decreases new players experience of the server, a new player wants to log on, play a few unranked, and start playing ranked, they don't want a long process of getting global ranking then being able to actually play, its like starting a new game you just bought and doing a 20 minutes tutorial stage, its unenticing and boring. Sorry.
PM Link
This doesn't make sense to me as an arena player - as of now people have to play and win a certain amount of unranked matches to continue playing ranked matches, as stated above. This alone seems fine, as people typically get gcheated or banned by moderators during their first few matches of blatantly cheating which they can't do in ranked quite yet anyways.

Regardless of whether or not the person is cheating, sniping, or playing normally, they shouldn't have to play other gamemodes before actually playing and involving themselves into something they enjoy playing more. Forcing someone to do something before they can do something else doesn't seem all that fair.

Overall, the current system seems fine - hackers are going to be everywhere no matter what you're playing. Pushing them off arena only makes absolutely no sense, as they'll do the same elsewhere regardless. I don't agree with this suggestion.

PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Pika12LP wrote...

1. You get xp even if you lose
2. Level 3 ain’t hard it would take like 15 minutes

+1

I do see why people don’t like it tho

Yeah right, a bronze V will be able to get there.
PM Link

Pika12LP wrote

Limeintine wrote...

Yeah right, a bronze V will be able to get there.

Just play CTF, Domination, or CTW you literally have a 50% winning and I don’t think 1 bad player would ruin it for the whole team every game
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Pika12LP wrote...

Just play CTF, Domination, or CTW you literally have a 50% winning and I don’t think 1 bad player would ruin it for the whole team every game

Plus vouchers they get they can easily level up anything at a low level
PM Link
so is this a rip to draining people too?
PM Link
+1 for the reasons limeintine stated
PM Link