Store
Battle Royale SG
First of all inspired a little from here:https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/199761
made by qmr_
Goal of the Game
Be the last team or man standing in the last shrink.
Introduction
Hello, first of all I have been thinking and creating this post for a long time. I think adding a creative game-mode like this can be risky but if it can have the an interest by the community. It would be awesome to play! 100 slots of players gets started in 50 if the game cannot properly fill up. Has 4 spawn points looking like SG's (played in a 750x750 or bigger) shrink. Shrinks happen every 5 minutes with a total of 4 shrinks
750 –> 500
500—>300
300—>100
100—>Mountains starting
Mountains Starting—>Top of the mountain (which is wide enough for 3 teams of 2 fighting)
Shrinks are not like the UHC shrinks. It gets smaller slowly like in PUBG.
Spawn Point
Spawning points have a total of 10-15 chests which every one of them holding 25 players(changes with the autofill). The 250x250 of every side of the map is filled with chests small houses and some big buildings like that can create routes.
a1.Chest Tiers and items
Chests should be giving at least an iron set (tier 1's) and extra gold and apples. Should be the same tier system as normal SG but only having better loot at bigger places.
a2.Players can only craft a diamond sword with diamonds
The goal of the game totally changes with the UHC(ish) factor joining. I know it will be hard to even do a diamond chest piece but it would create other problems even with it. With the factor and enchanting table is still on the spawns (for doing sharp 1's) players should not get enchanted pieces because the game should be taking at least 20 minutes.
a3.Cannot craft anvils
a4.Maximum arrows. (32) Would create problems in the mountain.
Explained in a2
Rules
1.https://www.badlion.net/wiki/rules
2.No cross-teaming. If your teammate dies your a solo and can't team.
3-No sacrifices
4-No to mountain camping. (Forgot this players can only start climbing at the 3rd shrink to the mountain) (which adds a snowballish rush technique)

Staff Area
The staff area working for this minigame should be Minigames Staff team. It contains SG details

Questions to you guys(which i found problems in)
How can a player get respawned?
How do we deal with hackers is minigames staff used to working with 100 players?
Would the community love this idea?
Would it take attention in a competitive pvp server like badlion?
Would it develop badlions minigames factor and goals?
Would badlion advertise this gamemode?
Would it fit in badlions competitive nature?

I'm open to every question and please grade it according my ongoing questions.^
PM me on the website or discord

Have a great day!
PM Link
Shrinks:
I think the shrinks are fair. Starting at 750 with 100 players seems good with me, but if they're less then 100, then the border would need to be adjusted.

Rules:
1. https://www.badlion.net/wiki/rules Of course :P
2. No cross-teaming. If your teammate dies your a solo and can't team. Neutral. I think it would be fair for cross-team, ONLY IF your teammate dies. Nothing like getting a new teammate and ditching your current one.
3. No sacrifices +1

Questions:
How can a player get respawned? I don't think allowing players to respawn would be a good idea. And don't see the purpose for it. You die, you die.

How do we deal with hackers is minigames staff used to working with 100 players? Don't see why mini-game staff would have any trouble. Its not like a UHC where anything can happen. In this gamemode, it would be much easier. You wouldn't be dealing with questions by players & having to watch multiple players. You would most likely be just the hacker(s) if they're any.

Would the community love this idea? In my opinion, I love this idea! This would be a fun gamemode to play as it would resemble Fornite Battle Royale in a way. I don't get very good ping with the internet I'm using, so it would be beneficial to me as I enjoy playing it.

Would it take attention in a competitive PvP server like Badlion? I think it would honestly. The idea of this game could bring players from other servers to here and give this game a try. And if Badlion makes this game successful and does it correctly, I would think it would gain attention by players. And it would help if YouTubers and Streamers would help advertise it too.

Would it develop Badlion's minigames factor and goals? I don't really know what Badlion's "goals" are for mini games, but I can say for sure that this game could help bring mini games back to life. I don't play SG myself due to

Would Badlion advertise this gamemode? If it gets enough attention, then sure. Like if the community likes it. And if the community really likes it and wants to make it even better, then I wouldn't see why Badlion wouldn't advertise it.

Would it fit in Badlion's competitive nature? I think it would, in my opinion. Here is why. PUBG/Fortnite Battle Royale are both competitive. This game could bring bring a competitive atmosphere to it due to how similar it is to those games. It would be like SG & PUBG combined. Good combination, in my opinion.

General Overview:
This gamemode, in my opinion, sounds like a fun game! The idea of combining SG & Battle Royale would work. I feel like some tweaks here and there would help improve it, like at the start. I think it would be better if everyone was spawned out randomly, sorta how UHCs are. It would give it that feel of a Battle Royale game due to the fact that you don't always spawn at the same spot. And the amount of players, in my opinion, needs to be changed. I don't think we could get 100 players in every game. I think 50 would be a better choice. And a rule idea. It would be neat to disallow camping all together. I dislike how people camp and just hide out for the whole game. It would make sense to make this a punishable offense. Maybe like how it is on Arena? Anyways, I think this is a great idea that could use some tweaking here and there.

+1
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

Shrinks:
I think the shrinks are fair. Starting at 750 with 100 players seems good with me, but if they're less then 100, then the border would need to be adjusted.

Rules:
1. https://www.badlion.net/wiki/rules Of course :P
2. No cross-teaming. If your teammate dies your a solo and can't team. Neutral. I think it would be fair for cross-team, ONLY IF your teammate dies. Nothing like getting a new teammate and ditching your current one.
3. No sacrifices +1

Questions:
How can a player get respawned? I don't think allowing players to respawn would be a good idea. And don't see the purpose for it. You die, you die.

How do we deal with hackers is minigames staff used to working with 100 players? Don't see why mini-game staff would have any trouble. Its not like a UHC where anything can happen. In this gamemode, it would be much easier. You wouldn't be dealing with questions by players & having to watch multiple players. You would most likely be just the hacker(s) if they're any.

Would the community love this idea? In my opinion, I love this idea! This would be a fun gamemode to play as it would resemble Fornite Battle Royale in a way. I don't get very good ping with the internet I'm using, so it would be beneficial to me as I enjoy playing it.

Would it take attention in a competitive PvP server like Badlion? I think it would honestly. The idea of this game could bring players from other servers to here and give this game a try. And if Badlion makes this game successful and does it correctly, I would think it would gain attention by players. And it would help if YouTubers and Streamers would help advertise it too.

Would it develop Badlion's minigames factor and goals? I don't really know what Badlion's "goals" are for mini games, but I can say for sure that this game could help bring mini games back to life. I don't play SG myself due to

Would Badlion advertise this gamemode? If it gets enough attention, then sure. Like if the community likes it. And if the community really likes it and wants to make it even better, then I wouldn't see why Badlion wouldn't advertise it.

Would it fit in Badlion's competitive nature? I think it would, in my opinion. Here is why. PUBG/Fortnite Battle Royale are both competitive. This game could bring bring a competitive atmosphere to it due to how similar it is to those games. It would be like SG & PUBG combined. Good combination, in my opinion.

General Overview:
This gamemode, in my opinion, sounds like a fun game! The idea of combining SG & Battle Royale would work. I feel like some tweaks here and there would help improve it, like at the start. I think it would be better if everyone was spawned out randomly, sorta how UHCs are. It would give it that feel of a Battle Royale game due to the fact that you don't always spawn at the same spot. And the amount of players, in my opinion, needs to be changed. I don't think we could get 100 players in every game. I think 50 would be a better choice. And a rule idea. It would be neat to disallow camping all together. I dislike how people camp and just hide out for the whole game. It would make sense to make this a punishable offense. Maybe like how it is on Arena? Anyways, I think this is a great idea that could use some tweaking here and there.

+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Really cool idea!! +999
PM Link
No, too late.
PM Link

DKN wrote

JustDontDie wrote...

PM Link
Just play fortnite