Store
Septiembre’s AMA
I’ve never done one of these, and I’ve been a translator for 11 months. So I guess it’s time I did one. I doubt I’ll know you all, but even if I don’t know you, you can still ask me some questions about my time here in Badlion.
PM Link
Do you enjoy your work?

What are your favourite games?

What are your daily activities?

Opinion? :-)
PM Link
Do you enjoy your work?

I do, very much so.

What are your favourite games?

In general - Minecraft, Fornite, COD WWII.
In Badlion - SG, Arena, Meetup.
IRL - long distance running.

What are your daily activities?

My most notable daily activity is jogging, I do so everyday. Just like I translate for Badlion everyday. (:

Opinion? :-)

You are one of my best friends, even though you're shy and have never spoken to each other through a voice call. We speak almost every single day, and I hope it stays like that. I do hope one day we can voice call. (:
PM Link
What made you think about on applying for staff on Badlion?

What do you expect from 2018 (Badlion-related)?

Better place to travel to?

Pasta or Pizza?

Favourite color?

Opinion? :)
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
xFerryUHC

What made you think about on applying for staff on Badlion?

This might be a plain answer, but it was simply because I wanted to become a bigger part of the server.

What do you expect from 2018 (Badlion-related)?

I expect Badlion to grow at an astonishing rate, and be bigger that it is now. I expect new updates as long as new staff members.

Better place to travel to?

Spain is on my mind.

Pasta or Pizza?

Pizza.

Favourite color?

Blue.

Opinion? :)

We've spoken a bit, and I believe you're an open person. Willing to make friends, and help other. I'm impressed by the fact that you can also speak Catalan. I hope we can talk through a voice call someday. (:
PM Link

McFlops wrote

Opinion?

You were probably my first true friend in Badlion. Even though you're a mini games senior, and I'm a translator, we formed part of the same batch in Arena, and you were the one who posted countless more reports than I did in a whole week. I hope we never stop talking.
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

Opinion?

I don't know you very well, but I see you as a person who I could actually make friends with. You seem like a very open person.
PM Link

APEMODE wrote

Opinion?

I don't know at all xd. We haven't ever talked, but I do hope we get to know each other someday. (:
PM Link
opinion
what happened to u
PM Link
Opinion?

Pizza or pasta?

Top 5 favorite games?

Like being really hot or really cold?

;D
PM Link
opinion?
PM Link
opinion?!?!?

also happy new years! :D
PM Link
Resolution for the new year?
PM Link

Saimo wrote

opinion
what happened to u

I don't know you that much, but while you were staff we talked from time to time. I think you're someone who I could become friends with, if we get to know each other. (:

As for what happened to me, what do you mean exactly?
PM Link

JackyFTW wrote

Opinion?

You're a really cool guy. You agreed to play Fortnite with me when nobody would. We should play someday! :D

Pizza or pasta?

Pizza. Is this even a choice?

Top 5 favorite games?

Minecraft.
COD WWII.
Fortnite.
Survival Games (MC)
Arena PvP. (MC)

Like being really hot or really cold?

I'm used to tropical climates, so I guess I'd prefer upwards of 70 F and below 95 F.

;D
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

opinion?!?!?

You're a great guy, and you were a great mentor for me during my first days as an Arena Staff member. We don't talk much nowadays, but you're a great guy, and I think everyone knows that.

also happy new years! :D

Happy New Year! @UVpickles
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Resolution for the new year?

Become level N3 of fluency in the Japanese language.
PM Link