What's your favorite song?
How did you spend your new years eve?
Opinion?
PM Link
ops
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

opinion?

Our relationship is pretty complicated. We became friends, then we stopped, then again. Still despite all that has happened, you've been a pretty good friend to talk to.
PM Link

DarkKnightRises wrote

What's your favorite song?

Hard question right there. My favorite song at the moment is an NCS song called Frontier.

How did you spend your new years eve?

I went to one of my distant aunt's home and spent the entire night/morning there. We came back home at about 4 in the morning.

Opinion?

Of all people, you were one of my best friends. I've never had such a friend as you, and I wish we could voice call more often, but you're the busiest guy I know. Nevertheless, you're a trustworthy and dependable person. Hope we're still friends in the future. (:

PM Link

Stevyb0t wrote

ops

Sei una brava persona. Spero che non smettiamo mai di parlare, ed grazie per aiutarmi con il mio italiano.
PM Link
Favorite ice cream?

Opinion? ;)
PM Link
onion?
PM Link
What has been the hardest recovery after Maria struck?

If you could describe the entire experience with one word, what would it be?

What have you learned from the disaster?

Opinion.
PM Link

wpc wrote

Favorite ice cream?

Vanilla man.

Opinion? ;)

We don't talk that much nowadays, but back then when I was part of the Arena staff team, you were someone to look up to. You're a responsible guy, and I hope to see you still in Badlion in the future.

PM Link

Wqrrior wrote

What has been the hardest recovery after Maria struck?

The hardest recovery was adjusting to what Puerto Rico had become right after the hurricane. Since 100% of the island was left without electrical power, and all communication antennas were down, it was like Puerto Rico went back to the 1950s for a second, when people rode bicycles to get to places and letters were sent instead of emails and text messages.

If you could describe the entire experience with one word, what would it be?

Worrying. I was stuck in a hotel (car fucked over by overflown river - long story) for three days not knowing about my other family members.

What have you learned from the disaster?

I don't even know where to start with this question. I found out what technology actually does to us. Before the hurricane, my brother and I were very separate. He was in the living room playing with the Ps4, and me in my room doing my own stuff. But after the hurricane, we had scarce battery and only one device, so we would often watch movies & anime together. I was able to talk and bond with my brother as we had never done before. It made me realize how much I was missing out on life.

Opinion.

You are probably the most caring person that I have ever known in my life. I talked to you from time to time while I was at home without electricity keeping me entertained. I hope you stay that way for the rest of your life, never stop being the thoughtful person that you are. (:

PM Link
Op?
PM Link
why is trump so bad
PM Link