Store
Players Online: 35.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Kohi SG.
The gamemode is fun to play and it could be a little 'change of environment' for badlion players. I think it would do better than UHCRun. (If you -1 it, tell the reason.)
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Didn't this gamemode die on Kohi? It was hyped when it was released then whenever i went back weeks later on it was down to like barely 2 servers lol, and this was on a network dedicated to potion pvp. What makes you think it will turn out differently on a server dedicated to UHC pvp?

Edit: I have an idea. I loved the style of Kohi sg, but couldn't we just replace the pots with Gaps? UHC sg currently looks quite dull in my opinion and this would be unique. Add rods to the loot drops, lava buckets, fire aspect sharp 4s at the cornucopia at the centre etc. etc. It certainly is a more rewarding style of gameplay and offers something similar to both meetup and UHC sg, it strikes a nice balance between the two.
PM Link

JaimeLannister wrote

Didn't this gamemode die on Kohi? It was hyped when it was released then whenever i went back weeks later on it was down to like barely 2 servers lol, and this was on a network dedicated to potion pvp. What makes you think it will turn out differently on a server dedicated to UHC pvp?

Edit: I have an idea. I loved the style of Kohi sg, but couldn't we just replace the pots with Gaps? UHC sg currently looks quite dull in my opinion and this would be unique. Add rods to the loot drops, lava buckets, fire aspect sharp 4s at the cornucopia at the centre etc. etc. It certainly is a more rewarding style of gameplay and offers something similar to both meetup and UHC sg, it strikes a nice balance between the two.

I personally like this idea, it has it's own creative style while remaining like the great gamemode. I think for the community Badlion has, this would be a better overall fit than kohi styled. The gamemode did also die on kohi and was not too popular here either so I see this as more beneficial in both aspects.
PM Link

JaimeLannister wrote

I personally play this gamemode all the day on MinemenClub and I used to play a lot on Kohi, I think badlion should welcome this community again :)
PM Link
1+ I personally like this idea, I was playing it on mineman and it comes out like really fun gamemode :)!
PM Link
+1
PM Link

JaimeLannister wrote

+1!!
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

JaimeLannister wrote

I think that trying to merge a UHC and Potion based gamemode is a bad idea. I think that UHC SG just needs an update making it more UHC Based since that's what people prefer and it should get a decent amount of players. On the other hand, I think Kohi SG can bring back some potpvpers
PM Link
+1 why not, I remember they tested the game mode out a couple months ago and it seemed fun to me!
PM Link

Starlights_ wrote

JaimeLannister wrote...

I think that trying to merge a UHC and Potion based gamemode is a bad idea. I think that UHC SG just needs an update making it more UHC Based since that's what people prefer and it should get a decent amount of players. On the other hand, I think Kohi SG can bring back some potpvpers

But in this specific instance, give me a reason why. It isn't exactly a potion based gamemode. It's a gamemode that simply uses health potions, when that can be easily removed from the loot drops and replaced with golden apples, and gold and apples on their own.
People have been some illusion for a long time that we can 'bring back' players. This is incredibly hard to do and equally difficult to quantify success in. What we can do is work with what we have: the uhc community. We have the backing of a 150k youtuber, which while i doubt his integrity, is pretty fucking cool to say the least and could very helpful in 'pitching' this gamemode to the community.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
they should probs just turn uhc sg into this cause uhc sg is dead
PM Link
+1
PM Link
I would like it, but we all know it would die faster than park after its "big" comeback
PM Link
+1 but as cringiecake said, maybe make the potions gaps instead to replace the gamemode UHC SG.
PM Link
+1 is a fun minigame
PM Link