Store
Players Online: 61.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Onions about me producing ♪ on Soundcloud? *NOT AMA*
Hey,

Before I begin, I just wanna say that the words that are below are from my own mind: a mind that's only being fueled by 5 hours of sleep, 2 espresso shots with black coffee, and a pipping hot green tea to the left of my arm. I've not had proper sleep for a while due to trying to study for my final exam for J-Term. Keepin' up that college climb, and just barely staying alive!
Furthermore, I'm trying to be as broad as I possibly can to avoid being over "PG-13" as it states in the rules.
Keep my current state of being in mind while reading this, as I'm sure there will be spelling errors, lapses in my thoughts, words, and overall messages.
Enjoy as I ask a question I've pondered over for some time now…

So over the past few years I've had some pretty serious stuff happen in my life in terms of my mental health (a select few of you know what happened to me), and I've been working hard to build a better future for myself. I've made a HUGE amount of progress regarding my ability to withstand pain now, and although I still struggle with some issues, I think that the strides I have made are what's really important.

I've had more than my share of death and depression, and I've turned to poetry so I can engage in individual expression. Pouring my thoughts onto page has helped me form a connection to my real self and the person I want to be.
Looking back to my years in high school, I've had friends that have turned to coping with traumatic events and pain by engaging in behavior which wasn't beneficial for them.

I want to help people who are struggling mentally and emotionally in whatever way I can. I reckon that a solid way to connect with youth and teens is through music and being real with them, the audience. I didn't mention this in any of the preceding paragraphs, but I have a musical background as well. I can read music and play both the piano and guitar (I can play the latter to some degree anyhow… I'm not all that great at it yet! :P). I want to express myself to others through music to help them and let them know that they aren't alone in what they're thinking. I want them to know that it's okay to be who they are. Jahseh Onfroy taught me that what is real will prosper, and I wholeheartedly believe in that. If these kids are real to themselves and with others, they'll be leagues ahead of people who participate in a social facade.

I'm thinking about buying FL Studio and making music in the near future, and I want to know if y'all think I have the right ambition?
I'm also not going to be using my MC username as my alias… I have something better in mind. (^_^)

I look forward to reading your responses, and I will edit my own if I find something I wrote is unsatisfactory.

Thank you!

Hero♠
PM Link

wow you really wrote a nice piece
PM Link
ur a great guy Hero
PM Link
would like to hear your music
PM Link
Yes, great ambition, and good luck.

Remember to GRIND.
PM Link