Best option

Emogan sent it to the Admins already
PM Link

HmmUHQ wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

Emogan sent it to the Admins already

That doesn't change much
PM Link
+1 I think they should add the 10 global kits back from last season (even though it seems like some kits aren't necessary, I like the fact that grinding global takes longer and is more challenging)
PM Link
You do know what you're saying, it defeats the purpose of having a "Global Elo". When you have 3 countries let's say, it could possibly make a continent right? Where as if you do have all countries, one can say it's global, meaning Overall. Now, GlobalElo shouldn't just be 3 ladders as all kits require different skills. Consider this, What if one person has 1700+ elo in all the kits except archer, no debuff and build, the second person has 1600elo in only the 3 kits which determine global elo. Even though the 1st person should be placed on top, he doesn't because his good kits are not being considered. Although it does make sense that all the 3 kits focus on different skills, such as melee or bowing. It only makes sense if all the kits are used to merely determine a players global elo. Moreover, people could literally reach 2200 global with this criteria. Trust me, it's exactly like diamond rates being high in UHC. INSTEAD of making it hard, they're making it easy for the player base to get elo in Arena rather easy. Just my thoughts.
PM Link
Exactly my point. See my reply to Emogan and tell me if I'm right? @*deleted-86939 @Radioactivebeans

PM Link

Minecraftgeck101 wrote

Exactly my point. See my reply to Emogan and tell me if I'm right? @*deleted-86939 @Radioactivebeans

You are on the right side with a few wrong explanation/reasons but mostly good
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
I don't like how its only 3 kits but at the same time the people that get #1 global are the ppl that play the most which kinda takes the skill out of it. For example last season the top 3 global players were fighting for #1 and the person who won was the person who played the most out of the three and the person who was 2nd was the person who played the 2nd most (imo I thought spky or ominousisbad shoulda got #1). I feel like more than 3 kits should be added because someone can get really high elo in a single kit which would boost his global a lot since there's only 3 kits (some 1 like combover). I think 3 melee kits and 3 bow kits or maybe 2 and 2 would be fine. sry for novel lul
PM Link
Just killed the dead ladders even more for no reason tbh
PM Link
tru
PM Link
I just find it highly strange how they think Archer fulfills the bow part of global ladders just fine when it has absolutely nothing to do and is completely different from non speed bow ladders but hey, why not change something that nobody wanted to change, has worked so many times in the past!
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

I just find it highly strange how they think Archer fulfills the bow part of global ladders just fine when it has absolutely nothing to do and is completely different from non speed bow ladders but hey, why not change something that nobody wanted to change, has worked so many times in the past!

Beans <3 Kikzo
PM Link

BowSweat wrote

I don't like how its only 3 kits but at the same time the people that get #1 global are the ppl that play the most which kinda takes the skill out of it. For example last season the top 3 global players were fighting for #1 and the person who won was the person who played the most out of the three and the person who was 2nd was the person who played the 2nd most (imo I thought spky or ominousisbad shoulda got #1). I feel like more than 3 kits should be added because someone can get really high elo in a single kit which would boost his global a lot since there's only 3 kits (some 1 like combover). I think 3 melee kits and 3 bow kits or maybe 2 and 2 would be fine. sry for novel lul

What how did the person who got first place play the most amount of matches I had one of the least in the top 10 baker came second applepanda came third and he had more matches than baker its actually the exact opposite and you realize spky cheated right?
PM Link

Emogan wrote

I think it's fine how the system is now, those three kits cover the main areas of pvp hence only needing that number.

Everything badlion does you like it. Lol
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

+1
PM Link

HmmUHQ wrote

Kikzo wrote...

+1

+1
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

I totally agree with that… ^^
PM Link

HmmUHQ wrote

Kikzo wrote...

+1

imagine replying with "+1" instead of SMASHING the like button on my post
PM Link
-
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

HmmUHQ wrote...

imagine replying with "+1" instead of SMASHING the like button on my post