Store
Subscribe
Mentally's video about unban
[url=

]Your text to link here…

He made this video and I do agree with some points, but overall I do disargree with the idea of selling ban time reducers.
My main concern is that he stated:
whether that punishment is through them having to wait to get access to the server or having to pay to get access to the server it's kind of the same for me"
Sure you can charge a player money to get back to the server, but you can't charge a player time, in the sense that time is a type of currency. You can lose money and just earn it back but you can't earn back lost time, and that's why I prefer the waiting date for a punishment rather than purchasing a reducer.
Another point that I want to make, and it's a stupid/weird reason, at that point you are making the server "Pay to join" to a certain extent, an innocent player who cheated once and bought a BTR (Ban time reducer) just paid (x) amount of money to reduce their ban time to get back onto Badlion but this point can be easily argued.

@Mentally what do you think about the points that I made, and this a well-made video even though I do disagree and agree with some of your points, and the reason why it's different in Minecraft is that once someone gets themselves out of jail there's a record to the general public of that area so people know to be wary and it affects their entire life, while in Minecraft once you get unbanned most people won't ever see/hear from you again

PM Link
I have so many fixed feelings about this to be honest.

Hopefully screensharing isn't the next thing to come to this network.
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

I really hope screensharing doesn't become a thing, but IF it does let's just hope that it's a program that searches your computer rather than how most servers do it where a staff member does it. Anyways I don't think screensharing will be needed with the release BLC 2.0
PM Link
bad idea: selling unbans
worse idea: letting staff publicly criticize administration
PM Link

Hivlik wrote

Have you forgotten what staff team you used to be apart of Mr Hivlik?
Asorn is allowed his opinion and we always used to voice our opinions publicly on the forums.
It’s not criticising the administration, but rather the specific thing the administration have implemented.
PM Link

Hivlik wrote

PM Link

Magiclz wrote

Hivlik wrote...

I disagree, letting staff openly criticise is down to free speech and you can’t stop that. Just gotta stop the staff being critical in the first place which doesn’t seem to be happening at the moment
PM Link
Buying unbans lol. Glad to know this is a thing ~ Can't wait till ranks become 3,000 dollars.
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

Magiclz wrote...

I disagree, letting staff openly criticise is down to free speech and you can’t stop that. Just gotta stop the staff being critical in the first place which doesn’t seem to be happening at the moment
Regardless I wasn't criticizing the administration or anything the administration has implemented, what I was doing was criticizing screensharing which in no way criticizes the administration from how I see it.
PM Link

Hivlik wrote

even worse idea: shutting down someone's opinion and forcing people to not speak their honest thoughts and offer meaningful feedback/suggestions
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Hivlik wrote

Wait, huh? I don't get this. If staff feel the need to go public with complaints it's because they feel they have no voice in decisions. If staff have no voice in decisions, then why should it matter if they publicly (respectfully) criticize decisions?
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Berx wrote

Ny_ wrote...

if even staff doesnt respect administrations decisions then players will definitely not aswell. They should keep their criticism in the staff circle

We are not supposed to agree with everyone the admin team is supposed to do. Everyone has their own opinions. Ur statement (Berx) is correct
PM Link
-
PM Link

Foxize wrote

I agree with selling unbans. Using time as something you can buy (meaning spend more -> less time waiting) has been implemented in many games such as Clash of Clans. You guys go on about how it’s just because they’ve been against the idea for so long that they shouldn’t do it. Money makes the world go round, people secure less time in prison for paying off better lawyers for example. I think this was a good business decision by the staff.
After all, someone must have to be really stupid to constantly buy unban reducers when they keep getting banned, theyre just funding the server even more (hello zuiy??) so again it’s smart in my opinion.

(also what the fuck is this “Pay to Join” nonsense bc of this?
You bitches all paid $ to play more ranked and uhcs and shit after all. I was literally non-donator for ages I had to quit after a short period of time daily because I ran out of matches. Saying “get a Lion+ rank to give you matches” is just shifting the paytoplay aspect to them instead so that’s not an argument btw.)

I say this because you are paying (x) amount of money to get back onto the server faster, so you are paying to join in a sense, but I do see what you mean, also we bitches all paid $ to play more ranked, you are a part of this group now lol
PM Link
-
PM Link
just seems like another way to make money to me
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

just seems like another way to make money to me

That was what I was thinking.Although they COULD put the money back into the server but you never know…
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

PM Link