Posted on 08 February 2018 - 11:30 AMTHIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD
Where Badlion is going wrong
I don't know if anyone would read all of that but its something that should be taken into concideration. Thanks!
Posted on 08 February 2018 - 11:43 AM2. https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/204157 I mean how can you expect them to keep au open when for a year and half they have lost money on it and the playerbase has only shrunk.
3. https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/201711 mentally was added to help update every gamemode.
Posted on 10 February 2018 - 09:21 PMI'am agree with all exept the second they shut au down for the few playets that had au and they were losing money with it
Posted on 11 February 2018 - 05:32 AMLol there’s virtually no hackers on Badlion compared to a lot of other servers
Posted on 11 February 2018 - 05:42 AM1. I do agree starting to sell unbans kind of shows badlion is in need of money
2. What are you on about au shutting down on mcsg had nothing to do with why the other regions lost their playerbase mcsg was a terrible server thats why they lost their playerbase. Why would badlion or any other server keep up a region that gets no players.
3. Arena gets major updates every 4-6 months which isnt frequent either. What kind of updates do you want for other gamemodes?
Posted on 11 February 2018 - 01:32 PM1. I don't have much of a stance when it comes to selling unbans. I don't really agree with the Badlion forgiveness system anyways, cheaters deserve much longer bans and ban evasion shouldn't be allowed. However, players are going to evade bans no matter what and it is quite smart for Badlion to sort of monetize it. Furthermore, players purchase Reduced Punishments, not unbans.
2. MCSG shutdown AU because host problems resulted in its playerbase falling apart- I would know, I was Senior Staff at the time. Badlion shutdown AU because it wasn't receiving enough donations or player counts to really give Badlion a reason to continue it.
3. UHC just got 6.0 not that long ago and there aren't many updates we can do with smaller gamemodes quite honestly. SG and UHCMeetup are rather simple gamemodes we really cannot update very much besides the addition of maps. If you have suggestions or ideas or updates, feel free to let us know!
Posted on 11 February 2018 - 02:28 PMau is not going to change much of anything. it's never been that successful and there even was a time where we took it away before bringing it back and sure enough badlion did not die when it was gone??