Store
The fall
THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD

Where Badlion is going wrong

• [UNBANS] Badlion at this moment is full of cheaters.. whether they are closet cheating or blatantly cheating there is no hiding that at least 1/5 fights someone is probably using something ( if they are higher elo or fresh accounts/alts. ) Instead of Badlion banning the players with the chance of appealing and being unbanned.. they decided to make profit off of the problem.. ( Making people realize that they can get banned and be unbanned if the unban they purchase is approved. ) What Badlion should be doing is banning the player and making them wait out the appeal or play on an alt.

• [AU] However, I do not know if this one is true. But I heard Badlion is shutting down AU at the end of February. This is a big problem even if it looks like something small and not that big of a deal since the player base is small on AU. However, when MCSG figured they would shut down AU so they could afford the cost of the other regions, they lost almost half of their player base not to long after. One thing that caused this is the few people that were playing on the AU servers were forced to move to other regions which were not that enjoyable for them. Badlion at this time, has very few NA people on NA at the times that I am on.. and the players are already very laggy to the point that it isn't enjoyable. Now if they shut down AU, most likely the AU players will come to NA causing even more laggy players to play, and make the NA experience not that enjoyable for either NA or AU players.

• [UPDATING SMALLER GAMEMODES] One thing that really irritates me and the other players who do not play UHC or Arena is no other gamemodes get that big of updates. Every now and then there are a few bug patches such as elo not working in SG and what not, but there have been no major updates to Meetup or SG, and quite frankly they are both dying/ already dead. I think Badlion should update these gamemodes before it's too late and there is no bringing them back.

• I don't know if anyone would read all of that but its something that should be taken into concideration. Thanks!
    PM Link
    2. https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/204157 I mean how can you expect them to keep au open when for a year and half they have lost money on it and the playerbase has only shrunk.

3. https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/201711 mentally was added to help update every gamemode.
    PM Link
    +1
    PM Link
    I'am agree with all exept the second they shut au down for the few playets that had au and they were losing money with it
    PM Link
    Lol there’s virtually no hackers on Badlion compared to a lot of other servers
    PM Link
    1. I do agree starting to sell unbans kind of shows badlion is in need of money
    2. What are you on about au shutting down on mcsg had nothing to do with why the other regions lost their playerbase mcsg was a terrible server thats why they lost their playerbase. Why would badlion or any other server keep up a region that gets no players.
    3. Arena gets major updates every 4-6 months which isnt frequent either. What kind of updates do you want for other gamemodes?
    PM Link
    1. I don't have much of a stance when it comes to selling unbans. I don't really agree with the Badlion forgiveness system anyways, cheaters deserve much longer bans and ban evasion shouldn't be allowed. However, players are going to evade bans no matter what and it is quite smart for Badlion to sort of monetize it. Furthermore, players purchase Reduced Punishments, not unbans.

2. MCSG shutdown AU because host problems resulted in its playerbase falling apart- I would know, I was Senior Staff at the time. Badlion shutdown AU because it wasn't receiving enough donations or player counts to really give Badlion a reason to continue it.

3. UHC just got 6.0 not that long ago and there aren't many updates we can do with smaller gamemodes quite honestly. SG and UHCMeetup are rather simple gamemodes we really cannot update very much besides the addition of maps. If you have suggestions or ideas or updates, feel free to let us know!
    PM Link
    au is not going to change much of anything. it's never been that successful and there even was a time where we took it away before bringing it back and sure enough badlion did not die when it was gone??
    PM Link
    Remember when badlion tried to become an esport lul
    PM Link