Store
Players Online: 0.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
datluis AMA

JustDontDie wrote

Thoughts on Badlion adding "unbans"?

I didn't really like it at all at first and I still don't but I'm caring about it less. It's mostly a business decision so it could make Badlion more of a profit, however Archy said himself in the past that they would never have a system like this but it's whatever. If kids wanna be stupid enough to spend money to get themselves unbanned then so be it.

JustDontDie wrote

Thoughts on Badlion and its current state?

I still think that it has a lot of damage. Premium and Season 14 has a major effect that will never go away. However, we are improving a lot and Archy/Gberry are making way better decisions. I see a bright future.

JustDontDie wrote

Where do you see Badlion in the future?

It really depends on how popular competitive Minecraft is in the future. Right now, it's become less popular so I think that Badlion has to combat that and get players more interested, which is what the new admins are attempting to do. I can't really give a definite answer though, it could go either way.

JustDontDie wrote

Favorite quote?

"The limit does not exist" -Cady, Mean Girls

JustDontDie wrote

Religious (Don't have to answer)?

I was raised as Catholic in a Hispanic family so I've been surrounded by religion all my life. However, as I grew older and began high school, I have had my own thoughts. I consider myself Atheist at the moment. I still respect people though who choose to be religious.

JustDontDie wrote

Opinion?

Oop totally forgot to answer this one the first time I posted this response so I'm editing it in. Anyway. I think you're a pretty nice guy who I don't know that much but haven't had any bad interactions with. Totally would be willing to talk more so feel free to message me anytime
PM Link

RogueMarie1 wrote

I'm very original, so opinion?

Honestly, you could do no wrong. I thought it was really unfair how you were demoted. Others (I won't name names lol) have done way worse and faced no consequence. But whatever, you're staff again and I'm sure you and others are over it already. You're a very nice girl who I talked to a little in the past but I don't really know enough about you. I do find it easy to talk to you though. I'd be willing to connect more and form a good friendship. Feel free to bother me anytime, I'd appreciate it.

RogueMarie1 wrote

Are you ever gonna host a nether on game?

issa no from me

RogueMarie1 wrote

Favorite animal?

Dog

RogueMarie1 wrote

Favorite Camila song?

Into It
PM Link

wpc wrote

Favorite ice cream?

Brownie peanut butter or Rainbow Sorbet

wpc wrote

Who do you look up to?

Camila Cabello, a queen, the legend herself

wpc wrote

Opinion?

Where do I begin? I love you a shit ton, probably more than you to me. I consider you one of my best friends. We can talk about anything and everything without judgment, except maybe a little teasing here and there. You know a lot of personal things about me so you could probably take me down if you really wanted to but I trust you. It's really nice to have someone like you. I also love talking to you on ts, you uplift me. I hope we can meet in person and keep in touch for years to come.
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Best manager in your opinion?

This is hard cause a majority of them are flops but I think I'm gonna have to go with Redex_. He worked really hard for his manager position and he thought he wasn't gonna get it at all. He is very active and cares a ton about his staff. I respect him a ton.

Asorn wrote

Best admin in your opinion?

It's a hard choice between Kelly or Luke. So I'm gonna have to go with both of those. Kelly, she is still really active despite her being a nurse and working long hours. She's taking care of patients AND UHC, can you believe? Luke, he is a really nice down-to-earth guy but he can bust your ass if he knows you aren't doing shit. (same with Kelly) He also is super active and cares a bunch about the team. I respect these two so much and they are definitely making the staff teams better.

Asorn wrote

What are your goals at badlion?

Well my primary goal has always been to just make the server a better place and improve the experience for players. A side goal would be to get promoted to Mod+ but it doesn't matter too much if I never get there.

Asorn wrote

Opinion?

Tbh I think you can be a little annoying on TS. But that's the only bad thing. You are a pretty nice guy who made a really great addition to dexter's discord. I hope to see you be promoted eventually after the heat from the accepted abuse reports passes.
PM Link

ItsPaulx wrote

Favorite spanish song?

Chantaje by Shakira

ItsPaulx wrote

Favorite english song?

Phase Me Out by VÉRITÉ

ItsPaulx wrote

What’s the most useless talent you have?

I'm good at wasting time

ItsPaulx wrote

Como aprendiste hablar español?

Mis padres son de Mexico

ItsPaulx wrote

Opinion?

I don't know you too well to give a proper opinion but I think you're a decent host. Feel free to msg me anytime
PM Link

DexterMC wrote

Favorite Mexican dish?

Tacos, but the ones made in Mexico, not that mediocre American shit

DexterMC wrote

What’s your favorite moment you and I have together that you can remember?

When you first invited me to your Discord. I felt really good that I gave you a decent first impression and you lead me to meeting most of the people I talk to daily.

DexterMC wrote

Opinion

Ok ngl you piss me off sometimes. You can be kinda emotional about some things and sometimes step out of line. We have definitely had our moments where we wanted to deadass murder each other lol. However, I think you care a lot about your friends and Badlion, and I respect that. I consider us pretty good friends. We also can relate to each other a bit since we're both Hispanic and have similar personalities.
PM Link
What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?

PM Link
What do you order from panera?

Who is hotter: dex or me?

Favorite admin?

Are you going for Senior this time around?

Where do you see yourself in 1 year?

Favorite place to be?

Favorite song on vertigo?

Favorite song on Ctrl?

Favorite song on Camilla’s album?

Favorite spotify playlist? (Link)

What do you think the most important thing you learned in high school was?
PM Link
Favorite gamemode to moderate other than UHC?

Who introduced you to Badlion?

When did you first join Badlion?

Opinion? ;V
PM Link
ama
PM Link
I'll keep this one short.

Opinion?
PM Link

Purox wrote

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

Probably swear to the class, not too many crazy things happen in my school that I know of

Purox wrote

Wasting time l0l

Purox wrote

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

my pinky finger

Purox wrote

Opinion?

Before your first time resigning, I thought you were kind of a randy, not in a bad way though I just didn't really know anything about you. When you came back, you worked your ass off and rose to the rank of senior. You continued to be active and I like that, I never was a fan of inactive seniors. However, lately as we all know you got banned for JDay v11. To be honest, I was skeptical and still remain so a little, but I'm starting to get over it. You still put a ton of work in and I hope you can continue your work as senior. We haven't talked much at all since like last year but I'd be willing to talk anytime on Discord.
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link

Lose your Moderator rank or your uhc host rank?

Best friend in the Badlion staff team?

Age?

What country would you like to travel?
PM Link
Coffee or Tea
Donut or Bagel
UHC or Pot
UHC or Soup
Pot or Soup
Hot Dog or Hamburger
If you went to subway right now, what would you order?
What do you like on your pizza?
Favorite pizza establishment?
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Preferred Soda?
Debuff or No Debuff?
Favorite type of cake
Favorite type of muffin
If you went to starbucks right now, what would you order
Marvel or DC
Favorite type of juice?
How do you like your burger/steak cooked?
Favorite type of steak?
Favorite color?
Favorite candy?
Biggest pet peeve?
Favorite season (and why)?
Dream vacation location?
Current favorite album?
Do you wake up early or sleep in?
Do you stay up late or go to bed early?
Do you follow sports, if so which sports?
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics?
What type of phone do you have?
Favorite Steam game?
Favorite type of pie?
Gyazo or Lightshot?
Favorite type of ice cream?
Favorite Movie?
Favorite TV Show?

[email protected] or -Matt ?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion? :v
PM Link

McFlops wrote

Opinion?

I think you're a really weird guy but you're really not as bad as people make you out to be. I liked talking to you on ts the few times we did and I thought you did a pretty good job as senior+ despite that acc sharing ban mistake(s) owo :)) Also you can msg me whenever on Discord if you wanna stay in touch
PM Link

Danieus wrote

What do you order from panera?

Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt w/ French Onion soup

Danieus wrote

Who is hotter: dex or me?

You :)

Danieus wrote

Favorite admin?

Kelly or Luke

Danieus wrote

Are you going for Senior this time around?

Probably not, I've always been in it just for fun

Danieus wrote

Where do you see yourself in 1 year?

Dying in college

Danieus wrote

Favorite place to be?

the Beach

Danieus wrote

Favorite song on vertigo?

float

Danieus wrote

Favorite song on Ctrl?

Pretty Little Birds

Danieus wrote

Favorite song on Camilla’s album?

Into It

Danieus wrote

Favorite spotify playlist? (Link)

I don't have a favorite but this is my personal one (incomplete) https://open.spotify.com/user/datluis1/playlist/02oGShHv8eokdkSlsT15rd?si=CIwaqJKyRfm-KP6zZDblcA

Danieus wrote

What do you think the most important thing you learned in high school was?

How to step out of your comfort zone and stay in the present moment
PM Link
Thoughts on the Tournaments?

Thoughts on the tournament team?

Thoughts on Minecraft as a whole?

Thoughts on Badlion as a whole?

Thoughts on the staff team?

Opinion?
PM Link