Store
Players Online: 41.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
ELO and MMR

LimeHippo wrote

Landieh wrote...

I prefer MMR but if you look at it from a non-biased perspective Elo is the popular option over MMR. The only time I would want to see Badlion be switching if there's way more support towards MMR over Elo.
yea same i would like just 1 season mmr
PM Link
mmr better
PM Link

Landieh wrote

Existencia wrote...

i said 3 season elo 1 mmr tf is ur problem
chill dude
PM Link
Btw, would be a good idea to open a "sub- ArenaPvP" server where rating is MMR instead of elo.
PM Link
Onestly.

I've been playing since season 14 and being trough season 15 and start of 16 I don't like it I liked the atmosphere that there was in season 4 and I think if MMR was improved and there was an option to do MMR with no "fear" queque system I think it would turn out pretty okay.

THAT IS MY OPINION YOUR OPINION IS YOURS.

PM Link
everyone has been complaining about mmr being shit ever since it was implement and now that it has finally been removed you guys want it back? also theres no point in switching back to it since as you said 70% of the community wants it
PM Link

Landieh wrote

LimeHippo wrote...

yea same i would like just 1 season mmr

Btw, would be a good idea to open a "sub- ArenaPvP" server where rating is MMR instead of elo.
PM Link

Existencia wrote

Landieh wrote...

No, this would divide up the community and kill off Arena. It should only have one Arena per region
PM Link
I want MMR back.

Awizeuh wrote

mmr>elo
PM Link
Even having only 30% of the community wanting MMR, 70% still does (from what you said). Badlion will chose the majority vote and will stay consistent in their choices. Therefore, no two arena servers and no loop holes around it.

Obviously, MOST of the community is interested in ELO over MMR, therefore Badlion will continue with ELO.
PM Link
#BringBackMMR
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

JackyFTW wrote

Even having only 30% of the community wanting MMR, 70% still does (from what you said). Badlion will chose the majority vote and will stay consistent in their choices. Therefore, no two arena servers and no loop holes around it.

Obviously, MOST of the community is interested in ELO over MMR, therefore Badlion will continue with ELO.

Like archy say elo is what going to destroy the community
PM Link
MMR is miles better than elo but it's going to stay elo because majority of the community wants elo. Making another version of arena for mmr would kill arena.
PM Link

Asorn wrote

MMR is miles better than elo but it's going to stay elo because majority of the community wants elo. Making another version of arena for mmr would kill arena.

Look at previous seasons.
PM Link

Emogan wrote

Asorn wrote...

Look at previous seasons.
Can you specify what I should look for in other seasons?
PM Link
Badlion: introduces mmr Community:: its shhit wtf

Badlion: brings back elo Community: its shit wtf

wtf
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Emogan wrote...

Can you specify what I should look for in other seasons?

arena was more competitive in previous seasons
PM Link

Arrian wrote

everyone has been complaining about mmr being shit ever since it was implement and now that it has finally been removed you guys want it back? also theres no point in switching back to it since as you said 70% of the community wants it
kad sam ja reko da je mmr sranje i da ocu elo.. nikad lol
PM Link

Skillapp wrote

Badlion: introduces mmr Community:: its shhit wtf

Badlion: brings back elo Community: its shit wtf

wtf
i never said mmr is shit
PM Link