Store
Players Online: 34.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Story time with Logan
"I woke up in the Forrest, I had no memory of what happened before. I vaguely remember running from something, nothing but terror running through my body. Suddenly I look around, I can't see anything but the trees around me and the marks it left behind. I try and focus, to get an image of what it actually was. I can only see a shadow, it's something large and hungry. I try to get up, pain screams at every motion. I look down and see myself bleeding, my life dripping from the cuts. I see the gash on my stomach, it's rigid and uneven. I can't call for help or get up to run, I sit there while my life runs away with my blood. I can feel my world getting darker, my life is going away from me now. I look up one last time, I can see the moon looking back at me emotionless as me. It's bright light cast down upon me feels like the hand of god taking me away.

I'm going to start posting some of my writings I've done here guys. Please do give feedback and tell me anything I can work on. I've been writing for a while now and I will be posting the goods and the bads, I hope you may enjoy these somewhat.
PM Link
Ok
PM Link
1 blocked message
PM Link
I was in a dark forest when I heard a noise behind me. I turn around and it was a dog. I ran.
PM Link
Super interesting story. For the people who don't realize: this is written from the perspective of the dead guy in Logan Paul's video. Hence the title "Story time with Logan".
PM Link
Clever
PM Link
dude there's not enough details, I prefer reading story with a lot of details. but its ok
PM Link

Shiftehh wrote

dude there's not enough details, I prefer reading story with a lot of details. but its ok

The lack of details was intentional.
PM Link
How is this guy a staff wtf?
PM Link
Fucking awesome
PM Link

TPeachT wrote

anyone associated with logan paul has automatic authority in these organizations. if you think this has a happy ending, you havent been paying attention
PM Link

TPeachT wrote

Is that in a good way or bad?
PM Link
o/
PM Link
:o
PM Link
o/
PM Link