Store
Subscribe
REMOVE ELO DECAY

Anonymous Quote

(P.s. the new admins, mentally and suchspeed, havent done anything to help the server. They barely promote the server. Instead of playing uhcs which, they both need to do if they're going to update uhc game modes, they make click bait titles about shit no one wants to watch. Suchspeed's vids are literally about wanting to quit bcuz YouTube demotivates him, and hate to break it to you buddy, but it's because you make shit content, and you stopped recording on badlion. No one watches you cuz ur content sucks. Play uhc and arena to actually promote the server.)

I understand why you would be upset at Elo Decay, and giving good feedback on why it is bad is totally fine, but not when you act immature.
This part of your argument, (the quote above) however, is quite unnecessary.
PM Link
Could have worded it better, but yeah. Badlion doesn't need this.

+1
PM Link
SMART BOI
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+11111111

everybody cant play everyday. please remove elo decay
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
I'm going to stay neutral because the decay hasn't taken any effect yet. It actually might be good who knows. :)
PM Link
pvp niggas be like
PM Link
elo decay is a good concept however it'll never work for a 1v1 elo system (or at least the current one) because there is no elo being creating, as when lose or gain elo that exact number of elo is going from / to another player. this would end up removing elo from the "rotation" just fucking up the rating system. the only reason elo / rating decay works in other games for example overwatch is because there may be eating being "deleted" but rating is also being created as games are being played also the player base of badlion is nothing compared to overwatch making this decay system even worse for badlion
PM Link
+1
PM Link

ScrubV2 wrote

Ok so I see you guys aren't hugely keen on this idea.

However I think it has some decent reasoning behind it. Would it be better if we had 2 ELOs your "raw" ELO which doesn't decay, and then another one that has the decay effect? Maybe have a threshold that it will only decay down to a certain amount? So say you are 2300 the lowest it can decay to is 2000?

this is a better solution then removing it completely
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Idk how you guys can think it's a good idea unless your some cock sucking mod
PM Link

Kiivo wrote

bc clans are alive, sg and ctf are the most played gamemodes on badlion, and ominous still stands the #1 clan on badlion!
PM Link

mineman4362 wrote

pvp niggas be like

:o
PM Link
I AGREE LMAOOO. Elo decay is most retarded thing ever. And look if i actually lose elo to this dumb thing ill quit badLion for sure
PM Link

ScrubV2 wrote

Ok so I see you guys aren't hugely keen on this idea.

However I think it has some decent reasoning behind it. Would it be better if we had 2 ELOs your "raw" ELO which doesn't decay, and then another one that has the decay effect? Maybe have a threshold that it will only decay down to a certain amount? So say you are 2300 the lowest it can decay to is 2000?

I haven't played in ages and I come on to see some bullshit responses by staff members. Good to see that the staff are as clueless as ever. Atleast Badlion is consistent at having poor staff. Anyway, what the fuck is the point in that? Then no one is going to look at the decay elo, people will just ask for raw elo and compare people's raw elo stats. No one would give 2 shits about their decay elo. Smh.
PM Link