Store
Subscribe
LGBTQ Thread (aka, the gay thread)

Poisons wrote

Cratain wrote...

okay here we go. common gay. you make everything about homophobia. EVERYTHING. you can't think of any reason for people doing something you don't like other than the fact that they're doing it just cause you're gay. yes, we are annoyed at this thread because you're gay! jackpot! totally!

as i said, i don't give a fuck that you're gay. no one fucking cares. don't make everything about it as it's annoying as fuck and IS attention seeking

I have called none of you on this thread homophobic. I think it's just silly that you need to make it so known that you find this "pointless." :)
PM Link

Cratain wrote

Poisons wrote...

I have called none of you on this thread homophobic. I think it's just silly that you need to make it so known that you find this "pointless." :)
on your 3 point reply to me you literally fucking told me i was homophobic like what you give me 7 different samples of brain cancer
PM Link

Poisons wrote

Cratain wrote...

on your 3 point reply to me you literally fucking told me i was homophobic like what you give me 7 different samples of brain cancer

I'm super sorry to be unclear on that, that was literally meant to be a quick response to 3 things I'd seen different people say. I meant to quote you for the first part and then address various things I'd seen on this thread (some of which are deleted and you can't see). This is literally going nowhere though, so I'm going to stop replying to this. If you want to get a last word in, go ahead.
PM Link

Cratain wrote

Poisons wrote...

I'm super sorry to be unclear on that, that was literally meant to be a quick response to 3 things I'd seen different people say. I meant to quote you for the first part and then address various things I'd seen on this thread (some of which are deleted and you can't see). This is literally going nowhere though, so I'm going to stop replying to this. If you want to get a last word in, go ahead.
i was going to reply with "i'm not that petty", but that would just get the petty last word. so i guess i got the last word.
PM Link

Poisons wrote

Cratain wrote...

i was going to reply with "i'm not that petty", but that would just get the petty last word. so i guess i got the last word.

hahaha SYKE never trust a gay person not to get the last word, that's the ultimate source of attention
PM Link

Cratain wrote

Poisons wrote...

hahaha SYKE never trust a gay person not to get the last word, that's the ultimate source of attention

can i get the last word pls men :v
PM Link

churupan wrote

Cratain wrote...

can i get the last word pls men :v

i must have all focus at all times
PM Link
As soon as I left Badlion I became a lot stronger of a person and was a lot less of a pussy. This is why I honestly believe that being gay is down to your surroundings and can be natural!
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

As soon as I left Badlion I became a lot stronger of a person and was a lot less of a pussy. This is why I honestly believe that being gay is down to your surroundings and can be natural!

im fairly certain beyonce made me gay

[url=

]Your text to link here…
PM Link
man im actually catching a case of gay just looking at all this gay shit i gotta blast
PM Link
MEN :V
PM Link
Hi, my name is toast747, and I sexually identify as an Apache Helicopter.
PM Link
Do I agree with the general idea of people being LGBTQ? No. I personally think it's weird, but won't judge them because of that.

You can do whatever you want with your body as legal and don't seek attention because you make a choice and I won't have a problem with that.

PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Do I agree with the general idea of people being LGBTQ? No. I personally think it's weird, but won't judge them because of that.

You can do whatever you want with your body as legal and don't seek attention because you make a choice and I won't have a problem with that.

I'm not homophobic but doing something legal doesn't make it moral or right
PM Link
Im fine with this thread.

I personally was pretty confused about being bisexual not too long ago in my life and these kind of threads can help some people out. I realized that I wasn't and that it was more about being envious more than anything sexual.

PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Am I allowed here @ginie1
PM Link
there are 2 genders

being some weird ass sex is your choice

nobody cares about ur sex choice why are you telling minecraft ppl about it

pce
PM Link
I'm honestly very proud to read this, for many people it's not easy to say in the slightest. I love the fact that people can look here for actual discussions and possibly get any help they need. I was confused myself for a time being but in the end I;m straight. I see all people in the same light however, and I think it's good to come out.
PM Link
I'm straight dude here but I got a question for all the anti gay people

what makes it wrong

what makes it immoral

why do YOU think its bad
PM Link
Thread is locked