Store
What's keeping you from quitting?

churupan wrote

<3
PM Link
I stayed for as long as I did because of the community (yeah you fucks, the ones reading this)

I always enjoyed the staffing role and honestly didn't leave for quite a while just because I was afraid I'd regret my decision and want to come back. However, I left because I no longer had as much interest in Minecraft as a game and called it quits. Literally. Whichever way, I don't regret it and I think that I only stayed as long because I loved the community, Minecraft is like an okay game at best. And yes, I know the community is toxic as fuck, trust me if anyone I know, but it was the first community I was really a part of. I felt like I had some importance here and that meant a lot to me.

I always loved the fact that Badlion was a small community. Tight knit, one could say.
PM Link
I wouldn't say I'm motivated in all regards any more, but I also can't will myself to leave. The server has done phenomenal things for me, and it has also been part of my daily life for the last two years. I may not log on nearly as much as I did two years ago, or even six months ago, however there's still much to enjoy in conversation with other mods, building the server's future, and passing on skills and talents that I've learned to the newer staff on the server.
PM Link
Don't mind me… Trying to get to 1000 posts
PM Link
Minecraaaafft
PM Link

CraftyMC wrote

churupan wrote...

<3

Jk ur phat loll
PM Link
Don't really play much any more but I'd say Friends and Tournaments ;d
PM Link