Store
Players Online: 45.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
@MasterGberry Badlion
Introduction

MasterGberry's wrote: Badlion has been a huge part of the Minecraft community for the past 5 years and has always had a few key objectives. To help shape Minecraft into an esport, and to do our best to provide a cheater free environment. For many years we worked towards these goals through our Minecraft servers called Badlion Network. Today we have created a better way of achieving this, the Badlion Client. The Badlion Client offers the missing pieces that Badlion Network has never been able to fill. We really want to unite the community and help bring people back to Minecraft versus driving them off to other games. This is why today we have made the difficult decision to close Badlion Network [Minecraft servers located on na.badlion.net & eu.badlion.net & sa.badlion.net] (on June 10th) in order to focus on helping the Minecraft community as a whole beyond just our server, but rather trying to work ideally with all the Minecraft servers.

We know the old badlion has 3000 - 4000 players Badlion has had very good players since S14. But you changed the game hits and you fooled the wrong players. Eger you want to attract players, you need to fix them. If this server is closed, minecraft pvp will be the end result. Badlion Close = PvP Ending. Why Badlion admins can close this server easily. This is ridiculous. In the past, you used to be very good about UHC and game hits, but you changed why. You lost the player because of this. You don't need to shut down a server for a server. If Badlion is closing in 10 July 2018, understand that this is your stingy, something like a evidence. So I think you should get up with something. You already have enough players on your server. Am I wrong? As I said, if this is done, server players will come back. And I am going to say this to the big Youtubers + support. Think before you turn off the [email protected]MasterGberry
PM Link
They made decission. You can't say that server has good amount of players when it isn't. I also don't like idea of shutting down the server but if that is going to help other players to have fun and play without cheaters then I totally agree with them. You can't just watch what's good for you, you have to watch what's good for all players.
PM Link
closing badlion won't end pvp lol
PM Link

jarecl wrote

It will lol
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

jarecl wrote...

It will lol
badlion has like no players anymore everyone on badlion are laggy Spanish people

minemen club, zonix, velt, and soon to be minehq are the current pvp community. I hate to say it, but badlion hasn't been a relevant server since season 14. even if zonix and velt are shit, minehq will definitely take over when it releases.

plus hypixel has mostly pvp-based gamemodes and there are consistently over 15k players online
PM Link

KOR3L wrote

Introduction

MasterGberry's wrote: Badlion has been a huge part of the Minecraft community for the past 5 years and has always had a few key objectives. To help shape Minecraft into an esport, and to do our best to provide a cheater free environment. For many years we worked towards these goals through our Minecraft servers called Badlion Network. Today we have created a better way of achieving this, the Badlion Client. The Badlion Client offers the missing pieces that Badlion Network has never been able to fill. We really want to unite the community and help bring people back to Minecraft versus driving them off to other games. This is why today we have made the difficult decision to close Badlion Network [Minecraft servers located on na.badlion.net & eu.badlion.net & sa.badlion.net] (on June 10th) in order to focus on helping the Minecraft community as a whole beyond just our server, but rather trying to work ideally with all the Minecraft servers.

We know the old badlion has 3000 - 4000 players Badlion has had very good players since S14. But you changed the game hits and you fooled the wrong players. Eger you want to attract players, you need to fix them. If this server is closed, minecraft pvp will be the end result. Badlion Close = PvP Ending. Why Badlion admins can close this server easily. This is ridiculous. In the past, you used to be very good about UHC and game hits, but you changed why. You lost the player because of this. You don't need to shut down a server for a server. If Badlion is closing in 10 July 2018, understand that this is your stingy, something like a evidence. So I think you should get up with something. You already have enough players on your server. Am I wrong? As I said, if this is done, server players will come back. And I am going to say this to the big Youtubers + support. Think before you turn off the [email protected]MasterGberry

Sorry to say but Badlion's and Minecraft's issues overall have nothing to do with a few hit tweaks.
PM Link

jarecl wrote

if badlion close not any good server for ArenaPvp
PM Link

uMustBeBetter wrote

jarecl wrote...

false
PM Link

uMustBeBetter wrote

jarecl wrote...

MineHQ is coming out soon.
PM Link

Hiilho wrote

uMustBeBetter wrote...

oh nice
PM Link

Hiilho wrote

uMustBeBetter wrote...

yeah but if they fail ? for example MineHQ was US hosted only if this new version don't support multiple locations a big part of the community is going to leave, which will shrink the community again :/
PM Link

HashEdits wrote

Hiilho wrote...

yeah but if they fail ? for example MineHQ was US hosted only if this new version don't support multiple locations a big part of the community is going to leave, which will shrink the community again :/
it's a pot server, lag is an advantage

and even if they did add an eu server nobody would play on it lol for most servers people beg for an eu proxy and when it comes out it isn't played on
PM Link

jarecl wrote

HashEdits wrote...

it's a pot server, lag is an advantage

and even if they did add an eu server nobody would play on it lol for most servers people beg for an eu proxy and when it comes out it isn't played on

lag can advantage or disadvantage a player, having the two host gives more option to the player about how he what's to play, and I think you are wrong about the EU host that will not be played, look about what is going on on other actual potpvp serveurs, MinemenClub for example when it's EU times that's about as many players as during the US time
PM Link