Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 48.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client Open Beta Update 5/15

If you have not already downloaded the Badlion Client, you can find it on our new Client Website here: https://client.badlion.net/

This small patch was to fix a few issues as we prepare some bigger features.

None

Minecraft Fixes

• Fixed an issue where sometimes the Minecraft client would not open on really slow machines
  • Fixed some small random crashes that almost never happened unless you had terrible luck
  • [1.8] Fixed an issue where the wrong skins were being used in the alt switcher

• Launcher Fixes

• Fixed an issue where really old Minecraft profile configs could not be read (people using the really old Minecraft launcher)

• None

• Chat Improvements
  • Friends System in Minecraft
  • Improved 1.7 eating animation
  • Clan Wars Mod
  • Motionblur Mod
  • 1.7 Sneaking Animation

• OBS needs admin rights to record with the Badlion Client.
  • Some minor memory leaks if the client is used for 10 hours (we are investigating this)
  • Not being able to join BAC servers (very limited number of users experiencing this)

• Thanks for all of the support and bug reports recently. I hope more of you guys are able to use the client now with fewer issues and I know this will only get better with time. Can't wait to get some new features into the client too :)
    PM Link
    HYPE!!!
    PM Link
    When i use Badlion client i got a lot of lagspikes and lostsensibility, some solution? Because when i use other versions i dont have this problems only with Badlion client.
    PM Link
    HYPE
    PM Link

Pigmaster_2044 wrote

When i use Badlion client i got a lot of lagspikes and lostsensibility, some solution? Because when i use other versions i dont have this problems only with Badlion client.

Help us investigate by submitting a bug report.
    PM Link
    Hype
    PM Link
    Good stuff!
    PM Link
    Hype
    PM Link
    Available to 32 Bits?
    PM Link
    and I have to be one of those players that cant join bac servers ;(?
    PM Link

JaredTheGamer13 wrote

Available to 32 Bits?
    no, and it never will be so stop asking or get a somewhat updated pc. mine is 10 years old and still is 64 bit
    PM Link
    Yay you fixed it!
    PM Link
    The blockhit animation is the best I've seen out of any blockhit animations. I think the last few things you need to do to make blockhitting look like 1.7 would be
    - Fix the sword position (I believe it's higher in 1.8)
    - Perhaps the 3rd person blockhitting might effect how first person blockhitting works?

Also, there's animations that could be tweaked to be like their 1.7 counterparts. For example -
    The rod - - It's too low and needs to be placed a bit higher.

That's the only one I've noticed so far and you guys are doing an amazing job on the client.
    PM Link
    Every time you say that upcoming is the motion blur mod … and you never add it ):
    PM Link
    Why dont fixed http://prntscr.com/jiz8bu
    PM Link

LegendReach wrote

We are still investigating this. It's in the known issues.
    PM Link

jarecl wrote

JaredTheGamer13 wrote...

no, and it never will be so stop asking or get a somewhat updated pc. mine is 10 years old and still is 64 bit

Maybe before you open up your mouth you should verify what you are saying is correct.
    PM Link

JaredTheGamer13 wrote

Available to 32 Bits?

Yes.

You must have at least Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to use it though
    PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

JaredTheGamer13 wrote...

Yes.

You must have at least Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to use it though

Static FOV / Make optifine work with FOV changer next?
    PM Link
    amazing another

Anonymous Quote

update nice
    PM Link