Store
xIronMatt AMA

FlappyPenguin100 wrote

Opinion?

I don't know you well enough to really formulate an opinion, sorry!

How has your time been as manager?

Absolutely amazing :)

Who’s your favourite staff member

@LukeWilliams10

Favourite admin?

@LukeWilliams10

Favorite moment on BL?

OPs vs World back in late 2015 :D

Do you actually know who I am? xd

I don't know you personally, but I have seen you around a bit. I've also heard nothing but good things about you from your manager! :P

PM Link

Purox wrote

What is the most annoying habit that other people have?

It's a tie between walking extremely slow because they're looking at their phones/talking to people, or people chewing with their mouth open.

What job do you think you’d be really good at?

Attorney

What’s your favorite drink?

Tea!

What state or country do you never want to go back to?

Oklahoma is really… meh… to put it bluntly.

What songs have you completely memorized?

Excluding music for band, not many tbh. I guess just a few pop songs, but I'm not even sure I have them completely memorized…

Are you usually early or late?

Early

What pets did you have while you were growing up?

I currently have a black poodle named Daisy. :D

If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?

I would like to be an attorney because it's my dream job. :P

Opinion?

My interactions with you have been rather brief. That being said, you seem like a really nice guy. I'm getting to know you a bit more on Dexter's discord, so perhaps I'll have more to say in the future. :P
PM Link
What are 3 countries you'd love to visit?
What career do you hope to pursue in the future? Is there any particular reason why you chose it?
Any political leanings? Any favourite politicians?
Is it better to love and lose, or to never love at all?
What does the ultimate dystopian society look like in your mind?
Who in life do you look up to?
Your are the Emperor of Rome, when the empire was at its peak. You have an empire and the greatest army in the world at your disposal. What would you do with your power?
Favourite emoji?
Is a politically stable, but opressive Government better than an unstable one but one which gives lots of freedom to it's people.
Is it sometimes necessary to talk and work with tyrants to get a better result long term, or should we not associate with them at all?
If you could increase spending for one area in your country, what would it be?
The worst advice anyone has ever gave you?
Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
Favorite song?

Favorite game?

What are some of your hobbies?

How's being a manager ;)?

Opinion?
PM Link

Slypering wrote

What has been your most favorite moment as a staff member?

OPs vs World late 2015

If Badlion was staying up, what would be your goals for the future?

To be the best manager I can be, and to do everything in my power to help my staff with whatever they may need.

If you had to name 1 aspect of the job of a Manager that you liked the most, which would it be and why?

Being able to lead a team of people is something truly special. It brightens my day to look and see how fantastic my little team is doing. Anytime I lack motivation, I look to them and they make me want to do better. As a Manager, people look up to you, and you frequently get questions, both personal and staff related, so it's very heartwarming to know that you are able to help them out with whatever it may be.

Opinion? c:

I think you're a genuinely kind guy and I really enjoy our occasional chats. We've known each other for quite some time now, and we've grown to work very well together. Hmu if you wanna chat in the future. :P

PM Link

uMustBeBetter wrote

Opinion ?

I don't know who you are, sorry.
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Matt or [email protected] ???

xIronMatt wrote...

PM Link

LukeWilliams10 wrote

What are 3 countries you'd love to visit?

England, Ireland, France

What career do you hope to pursue in the future? Is there any particular reason why you chose it?

I plan to be an attorney in the future. No particular reason I guess, it just seems like a fun field to be in.

Any political leanings? Any favourite politicians?

It depends on the topic, you of all people should know my political opinions on pretty much everything. ;) I don't have a favorite politician really.

Is it better to love and lose, or to never love at all?

Hehe, good question.. I think it's better to love and lose.

What does the ultimate dystopian society look like in your mind?

Uhhh, Nazi Germany I guess..

Who in life do you look up to?

My parents, some of my teachers, and my band directors.

Your are the Emperor of Rome, when the empire was at its peak. You have an empire and the greatest army in the world at your disposal. What would you do with your power?

Establish tea as the official beverage of the Roman Empire.

Favourite emoji?

The thinking emoji!

Is a politically stable, but opressive Government better than an unstable one but one which gives lots of freedom to it's people.

Nope

Is it sometimes necessary to talk and work with tyrants to get a better result long term, or should we not associate with them at all?

Err I think in some instances, but that's really a case by case type thing.

If you could increase spending for one area in your country, what would it be?

Education

The worst advice anyone has ever gave you?

I can't really think of the worst advice I've been given…

Opinion?

Well…Well… Next question! Cya! - Hehe. Okay, well, you probably already have a good idea as to my opinion of you. We've known each other for nearly a year and a half now, even though it feels like it has been much longer. You're without a doubt the person that I trust the most online. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to become close friends with you because you are easily the most sincere, kind-hearted, and caring person I've met. I struggle to articulate and properly put into words how much our friendship means to me because you have been such an amazing friend to me. You are always there for me with advice and counsel on whatever I might need help with. So yeah, overall, you're one of best friends.
PM Link

Redex_ wrote

Opinion

Okay, so I remember way back when, when we used to not get along the best. I really looked up to you and thought you were a nice guy, so I sent you a message to try to fix things. Months later I am glad I did that because you are such an amazing, funny, and kind-hearted person. We've grown closer over the past few months and you have been such a great friend and for that, I can't thank you enough. Having you as my manager was amazing - you were always there when I needed a second opinion or counsel, and you still are to this day. Even though Badlion will be closing this weekend, I hope we stay in contact.

PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

Opinion

I don't really have a lot to say. We used to talk quite a bit back when you were staff, and I enjoyed playing w/ you on the Staff SMP if you remember that hehe. I think you're a funny guy, but you occasionally say some stuff that's a little questionable.
PM Link