Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 39.5k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client Open Beta Update 5/30

If you have not already downloaded the Badlion Client, you can find it on our new Client Website here: https://client.badlion.net/

This patch is primarily focused around on adding a few popular requests and some more bug fixes while we finalize chat/friends (we will be unveiling this soon).

• [1.8] Eat animation now supports swinging while eating like 1.7 naturally does [EDIT: Temp disabled because we found a problem with it changing vanilla packet behavior]
  • FOV mod now is compatible with Optifine

• Minecraft Fixes

• [1.8] Fixed an issue where certain xray packs still worked with the Badlion Client

• Launcher Fixes

• Removed -13 launching error as this is no longer needed…the Badlion Client does everything for you. Amazing!
  • Fixed "[BAC] Please wait before reconnecting!" error that randomly would occur for some users
  • Fixed a few spots in the client where it would randomly crash

• Converted launcher versions to use a drop down to support 1.12 and future versions

• Chat Improvements
  • Friends System in Minecraft
  • 1.12.2 Support
  • Motionblur Mod
  • Clan Wars Mod
  • 1.7 Sneaking Animation

• OBS needs admin rights to record with the Badlion Client.
  • Some minor memory leaks if the client is used for 10+ hours (we are investigating this…I have not had this reported for a while now, maybe it's fixed?)
  • Not being able to join BAC servers (very limited number of users experiencing this)

• Every patch the Badlion Client is becoming a more stable product and getting closer to being removed from beta. Thousands of you use this client everyday and my only request is share it with your friends :)
    PM Link
    Damn nice, liking the client so far :)
    PM Link
    Awesome job guys, thank you for all of these great updates!
    PM Link
    i can't see my block moduels or armor texures after updating pls fix :(
    PM Link
    Finaly i can join with Badlion Client on Badlion GG!
    PM Link
    nice
    PM Link

LegendReach wrote

Finaly i can join with Badlion Client on Badlion GG!

Glad it's working :)
    PM Link

PlayerSlayer wrote

i can't see my block moduels or armor texures after updating pls fix :(

We reverted this until we have a better fix in place…but block models might be limited due to the potential abuse of them.
    PM Link
    Wenn ich bei dem badlion client auf spielen drücke und minecraft sich startet schliesst es sich nach 4 sekunden
    wieder obwohl es noch garnicht
    im minecraft menü ist wo man auswählen kann ob man im einzelspieler spielen will oder im mehrspieler
    PM Link

QSGaufUnyfy wrote

Wenn ich bei dem badlion client auf spielen drücke und minecraft sich startet schliesst es sich nach 4 sekunden wieder obwohl es noch nichtmal im minecraft menü ist wo mann auswählen kann ob man im einzelspieler spielen will oder im mehrspieler
    PM Link
    Wenn ich im BAC client auf spielen drücke
    und sich minecraft startet schliesst es sich
    nach 4 sekunden wieder obwohl sich noch
    nichtmal das minecraft menü geöffnet hat
    wo man ja auf einzelspieler oder auf mehrspieler
    drücken kann

Könnt ihr es pls fixen!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PM Link
    great job! :D
    PM Link
    Finally add the 1.7 bow animation…
    PM Link
    For whatever reason my FOV is permanently stuck at 30. Messing with the settings of FOV changes absolutely nothing please help

Edit: Also sprinting doesnt work wtf?!?!
    PM Link
    Sweet.
    PM Link
    Thank you for the 1.7 animations that are coming soon!! I learned to speed bridge with them and that's the only minor issue I have with the client, other than than crashes a few updates ago. Otherwise the client is perfect, keep up the good work!
    PM Link
    Minecraft stürzt bei mir immer ab? woran lieg es?
    PM Link
    "FOV mod now is compatible with Optifine"

YES!
    PM Link
    Could you guys fix Jvm issue……

PM Link

Chwaftka wrote

For whatever reason my FOV is permanently stuck at 30. Messing with the settings of FOV changes absolutely nothing please help

Edit: Also sprinting doesnt work wtf?!?!

I'm also having the same issue, whenever I alter my FOV settings it still remains as though it is set to 30. I can't use the client until this is fixed.
    PM Link