Store
Players Online: 56.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
jhalt is a savage

jarecl wrote

the potpvp community is made up of retarded sheep

I made this post as satire and making fun of some shit jhalt said on minehq, and this man jarecl just absolutely shits on the whole post. he makes a paragraph long post on how the potpvp community is "made up of retarded sheep". if you're going to make a long post about badlion, and how badlion's success came from "stimpy" and "the cube", this isn't the place to do it. this is a post about making fun of jhalt, and to have a couple of laughs in the process, and this man just did a 180 on it.
PM Link

emberr_ wrote

jarecl wrote...

I made this post as satire and making fun of some shit jhalt said on minehq, and this man jarecl just absolutely shits on the whole post. he makes a paragraph long post on how the potpvp community is "made up of retarded sheep". if you're going to make a long post about badlion, and how badlion's success came from "stimpy" and "the cube", this isn't the place to do it. this is a post about making fun of jhalt, and to have a couple of laughs in the process, and this man just did a 180 on it.
you just made a paragraph lmfao but i edited it out

u really didnt get the point of my post it was about why jhalt doesnt like badlion, and when did i ever say stimpy made badlion successful?
PM Link

jarecl wrote

emberr_ wrote...

you just made a paragraph lmfao but i edited it out

u really didnt get the point of my post it was about why jhalt doesnt like badlion, and when did i ever say stimpy made badlion successful?

first of all, you wrote much more than I did before you removed everything in that post. second of all, you completely missed the point of my post. it was just to tell you to get the fuck off of this thread because it is complete satire. end of the discussion, I'm not going to escalate this any further.

edit:

jarecl wrote

when the whole potpvp community was on badlion after the merge stimpy played badlion and guess what? So did everyone else

nevermind, this whole community is just sheep actually… badlion wouldn't be half of what it was at its peak if it weren't for the cube

it is implied you said that stimpy made BL successful because of the first line of what I quoted.
PM Link