Store
Players Online: 36.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Quitting - ApplePanda642
Hi, this is ApplePanda642 from an alt (main is banned).

I just wanted to make this thread for those who actually give half a fuck about me. So yeah. As you can see from the title, im no longer going to be playing this game. As i said a while ago, if something that cant fill the gap that badlion made doesnt come, ill quit. Thats pretty much whats happening right now.

I want to thank everyone who was supporting me and was a good friend for the past couple of years on here. I cant be asked to type a whole fucking book here, so im keeping it nice and short.

Huge thanks to Archybot and Gberry for making me enjoy this game for the past years. Goodbye everyone.
PM Link
You've been one of my best forum daddy. Good luck in life daddy. I'm sad though, you were pretty good
PM Link

MrsMeepy wrote

You've been one of my best forum daddy. Good luck in life daddy. I'm sad though, you were pretty good

I dont even know much about you but you always made me laugh with ur shitposts and calling everyone daddy lol
PM Link

OrangePanda642 wrote

MrsMeepy wrote...

I dont even know much about you but you always made me laugh with ur shitposts and calling everyone daddy lol

Lol i call my 8 year old sister daddy so
PM Link
Take care of yourself friend!
PM Link
What gap hasn't it filled lol. Badlion was an empty server where no one cared about elo anymore, yet minehq is getting way more players than badlion even with a whitelist and requiring cb to join. its even getting global elo sweats. and thats all bl was, sweating global and trying to be wellrounded. Just because you cant get on the first five pages of the nodebuff leaderboards (let alone top 3 players) anymore doesnt mean the server is lacking more than badlion. and im not calling badlion shit. even though it deserves to be called that after the owner ignored all of its staff members saying he was wrong about a false ban (that was issued because someone else called the server shit) but minehq doesnt lack anything badlion had

edit: nvm looking back at ur main account and its ban, it seems all you really care for is flaming and toxicity. i guess minehq kinda is lacking in that sense.
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

What gap hasn't it filled lol. Badlion was an empty server where no one cared about elo anymore, yet minehq is getting way more players than badlion even with a whitelist and requiring cb to join. its even getting global elo sweats. and thats all bl was, sweating global and trying to be wellrounded. Just because you cant get on the first five pages of the nodebuff leaderboards (let alone top 3 players) anymore doesnt mean the server is lacking more than badlion. and im not calling badlion shit. even though it deserves to be called that after the owner ignored all of its staff members saying he was wrong about a false ban (that was issued because someone else called the server shit) but minehq doesnt lack anything badlion had

edit: nvm looking back at ur main account and its ban, it seems all you really care for is flaming and toxicity. i guess minehq kinda is lacking in that sense.

It lacks an eu server
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

Tbh i expected some fucking retard like you to comment on this thread. I literally said im making this for those who actually care about me, not for someone to start proving me wrong about something and arguing. I dont give a shit if minehq fills the gap for other people, it doesnt for me. Just for your info, i believe i got into the top 20 global and was #1 in archer. I think that proves to you that i can get on the leaderboards. Maybe not the pot ones, but global for sure.

Anyways i wont bother replying if you quote this post because i know its gonna be a waste of time.
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Jatheo wrote...

It lacks an eu server

It does but the server itself is much better than badlion's practice.
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Jatheo wrote...

It lacks an eu server

It does,mi want to play on eu to get 120ms and have an advantage just like eus
PM Link
OK
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Jatheo wrote...

It lacks an eu server

if an eu server isnt already in queue, most the good legit eu players are already on the boards and have even personally stated that they prefer playing on us because eu servers in general are normally not nearly as stable as the original us counterpart. this is something that every server, including badlion, is guilty of. specifically badlion's history with foreign proxies is not good. SA, AU, and asia got shut down due to severe lag problems and insufficient funding. badlion's eu server wasnt much of a server either from what ive heard. im assuming this is why badlions eu server had dramatically lower players throughout the course of the entire day everday (as does every server with an eu counterpart)

so yes, i suppose minehq does lack a not-as-stable, not-as-fun eu counterpart
PM Link

OrangePanda642 wrote

Tbh i expected some fucking retard like you to comment on this thread. I literally said im making this for those who actually care about me, not for someone to start proving me wrong about something and arguing. I dont give a shit if minehq fills the gap for other people, it doesnt for me. Just for your info, i believe i got into the top 20 global and was #1 in archer. I think that proves to you that i can get on the leaderboards. Maybe not the pot ones, but global for sure.

tbh i was expecting a very toxic player like yourself to decide to insult me and call me a retard when you cant read

Jatheo wrote

Just because you cant get on the first five pages of the nodebuff leaderboards (let alone top 3 players) anymore doesnt mean the server is lacking more than badlion

i was very specific with my wording the first time. i thought i dumbed myself down enough for you, but i suppose not. i understand that it doesnt fill the gap for only you and not other players. i even stated the reason: youre no longer considered good on a server filled with better players. see, i get it.

OrangePanda642 wrote

Anyways i wont bother replying if you quote this post because i know its gonna be a waste of time.

by all means, stop responding. nothing you say is intelligent and sooner or later youre gonna say something really unintelligent in favor for badlion thats gonna make it look worse than it actually is
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

if an eu server isnt already in queue, most the good legit eu players are already on the boards and have even personally stated that they prefer playing on us because eu servers in general are normally not nearly as stable as the original us counterpart. this is something that every server, including badlion, is guilty of. specifically badlion's history with foreign proxies is not good. SA, AU, and asia got shut down due to severe lag problems and insufficient funding. badlion's eu server wasnt much of a server either from what ive heard. im assuming this is why badlions eu server had dramatically lower players throughout the course of the entire day everday (as does every server with an eu counterpart)

so yes, i suppose minehq does lack a not-as-stable, not-as-fun eu counterpart

This is very false. I am not sure about other servers (altough I think they had more people on eu) badlion %100 had more people on eu even on na times. The past 2 years na badlion has been dead I dont know where you heard eu gets less players from every eu and almost every na player will tell you the opposite. Even archy said eu had more players than na sa au and asia combined. You just need to take a look at the minehq forums to see how many people want an eu server. The entire forum is filled with "make an eu server plss"
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

OrangePanda642 wrote...

tbh i was expecting a very toxic player like yourself to decide to insult me and call me a retard when you cant read

Jatheo wrote...

i was very specific with my wording the first time. i thought i dumbed myself down enough for you, but i suppose not. i understand that it doesnt fill the gap for only you and not other players. i even stated the reason: youre no longer considered good on a server filled with better players. see, i get it.

OrangePanda642 wrote...

by all means, stop responding. nothing you say is intelligent and sooner or later youre gonna say something really unintelligent in favor for badlion thats gonna make it look worse than it actually is

Ill keep this short.

1. I called you a retard because this is clearly a thread where im quitting and not looking an argument.

2. I never cared about being on the nodebuff leaderboards, i think me elo dropping from 2300 to 2100 on purpose shows that (and prove me wrong on that). I also elo dropped on purpose from 2200 all the way to 1500. I think this shows you how much i care about nodebuff leaderboards.

3. Not considered good? Ive killed many known and famous players and literally fucked people who had close fights with me on badlion.

4. watermelons
PM Link

OrangePanda642 wrote

Jatheo wrote...

no u cant xd still sad t hat u quit (me trying to be nice)
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

dude you literally are a dick to me every time u beat me lmao.. I said: kys to you aparently in the past but I dont even remember it its probably like a year ago yet you still act like it keeps you awake at night with a knife in your hand thinking about leaving this world… like you are one of the most toxic player Ive ever seen
PM Link

lemowel wrote

Jatheo wrote...

dude you literally are a dick to me every time u beat me lmao.. I said: kys to you aparently in the past but I dont even remember it its probably like a year ago yet you still act like it keeps you awake at night with a knife in your hand thinking about leaving this world… like you are one of the most toxic player Ive ever seen

Typical rofl. I make a quitting thread and he starts an argument. New kind of cancer has been found.
PM Link
@Jatheo if u still wanna argue with me feel free to start a conversation, if you cant read (which you obviously cant), this is a quitting thread and not a 'lets argue' thread.
PM Link

OrangePanda642 wrote

lemowel wrote...

Typical rofl. I make a quitting thread and he starts an argument. New kind of cancer has been found.

Are you actually small minded… thank god you are finally quitting Jesus.. you’ve always thought you’d be like good at the game and now that u are beeing hit with reality u quit within one week. Funny how you always manage to make me cringe by the way you talk on the forums too „if anyone gives half a fuck“ like who says that.. how was it eying to start an arguement I just told him that’s he is pretty hypocritical.
PM Link
Thread is locked