Store
Players Online: 46.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Quitting - ApplePanda642

lemowel wrote

OrangePanda642 wrote...

Are you actually small minded… thank god you are finally quitting Jesus.. you’ve always thought you’d be like good at the game and now that u are beeing hit with reality u quit within one week. Funny how you always manage to make me cringe by the way you talk on the forums too „if anyone gives half a fuck“ like who says that.. how was it eying to start an arguement I just told him that’s he is pretty hypocritical.

What i said was meant to him, not to you lol. Btw im not quitting because i get fucked by everyone (which i dont), i found a different even more addicting game + badlion shut down so yeah.
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

What gap hasn't it filled lol. Badlion was an empty server where no one cared about elo anymore, yet minehq is getting way more players than badlion even with a whitelist and requiring cb to join. its even getting global elo sweats. and thats all bl was, sweating global and trying to be wellrounded. Just because you cant get on the first five pages of the nodebuff leaderboards (let alone top 3 players) anymore doesnt mean the server is lacking more than badlion. and im not calling badlion shit. even though it deserves to be called that after the owner ignored all of its staff members saying he was wrong about a false ban (that was issued because someone else called the server shit) but minehq doesnt lack anything badlion had

edit: nvm looking back at ur main account and its ban, it seems all you really care for is flaming and toxicity. i guess minehq kinda is lacking in that sense.
not saying badlion is better than minehq but minehq is seriously laggy af even with a 400 players limit in practice and it's infested with eu players, plus global is very hard to get high in unless ur like 1600 sumo and it's impossible to get sumo elo unless you have 175ms like extremex000
PM Link
and stop beefing lol its a quitting thread not minehq vs Badlion or who's a more retared person than the other lol
PM Link

jarecl wrote

Jatheo wrote...

not saying badlion is better than minehq but minehq is seriously laggy af even with a 400 players limit in practice and it's infested with eu players, plus global is very hard to get high in unless ur like 1600 sumo and it's impossible to get sumo elo unless you have 175ms like extremex000

people are STILL complaining about high ping lol is this still 2013
PM Link

DaGoldBrick wrote

jarecl wrote...

people are STILL complaining about high ping lol is this still 2013
i didnt play until 2016 but I'm pretty sure in 2013 people complained about pingers not people with delayed kb

I don't wanna explain why high ping is aids to fight but it's very aids to fight and because youre eu you're on the good side of the ping spectrum
PM Link

jarecl wrote

DaGoldBrick wrote...

i didnt play until 2016 but I'm pretty sure in 2013 people complained about pingers not people with delayed kb

I don't wanna explain why high ping is aids to fight but it's very aids to fight and because youre eu you're on the good side of the ping spectrum

No. People have been complaining since 2013 about EUs. Funny how I never see good NA players complain about high ping tho lol. It's always people who are only decent at best at sword. This isn't an insult to you, it's a genuine trend. It's WAYY easier to fight with lower ping than with high ping if you actually know what you are doing. Yes it's aids to fight people teleporting across the map (but it definitely isn't an advantage), but EU ping? That's just an excuse buddy, always has been since 1.7 came out. Maybe at the mid level or w/e u want to call it in minecraft it's an advantage but it doesn't mean shit otherwise. If someone's good vs another good player it makes no difference whatsoever, in no speed and in speed.
PM Link

DaGoldBrick wrote

jarecl wrote...

No. People have been complaining since 2013 about EUs. Funny how I never see good NA players complain about high ping tho lol. It's always people who are only decent at best at sword. This isn't an insult to you, it's a genuine trend. It's WAYY easier to fight with lower ping than with high ping if you actually know what you are doing. Yes it's aids to fight people teleporting across the map (but it definitely isn't an advantage), but EU ping? That's just an excuse buddy, always has been since 1.7 came out. Maybe at the mid level or w/e u want to call it in minecraft it's an advantage but it doesn't mean shit otherwise. If someone's good vs another good player it makes no difference whatsoever, in no speed and in speed.

Why am I better with lag than without lag then lol
PM Link
CYA Big Boy
PM Link

MrsMeepy wrote

DaGoldBrick wrote...

Why am I better with lag than without lag then lol

cos you're not good at sword?
PM Link
no oo best balkan best steve best çete :/
PM Link

HardHurt wrote

no oo best balkan best steve best çete :/

but is only balkan :V
PM Link

lemowel wrote

Jatheo wrote...

dude you literally are a dick to me every time u beat me lmao.. I said: kys to you aparently in the past but I dont even remember it its probably like a year ago yet you still act like it keeps you awake at night with a knife in your hand thinking about leaving this world… like you are one of the most toxic player Ive ever seen

everytime i beat u, you would freak out at me and get mad, then as soon as i bring up the fact that you walk down the street telling people to kill themselves because youre so toxic, you immediately do a 180 and try to tell me you dont care about the game at all even though u just got mad over the match… me pointing out that u tell people kys like its nothing doesnt magically make me the most toxic person in this game what LOL. its gotten to the point to where i realized i can say "gf" to you and youll rage at me and ask me why i spend my life on this game or something wtf LOL
PM Link

OrangePanda642 wrote

Jatheo wrote...

Ill keep this short.

1. I called you a retard because this is clearly a thread where im quitting and not looking an argument.

2. I never cared about being on the nodebuff leaderboards, i think me elo dropping from 2300 to 2100 on purpose shows that (and prove me wrong on that). I also elo dropped on purpose from 2200 all the way to 1500. I think this shows you how much i care about nodebuff leaderboards.

3. Not considered good? Ive killed many known and famous players and literally fucked people who had close fights with me on badlion.

4. watermelons

its a quitting thread yet here you are arguing and trying to MAKE me believe you dont care about the game. honestly now i think this is an attention stunt lol. also all i see in that very specific elo statistic that has no actual proof is "i dont care about elo at all however i got so mad at losing elo that i broke the rules of my favorite server and purposely drained myself further just to get myself banned over my own rage". there is no reason that u would intentionally drop yourself and get banned on ur favorite server other than you raged. and no, you arent good. get top 50 players on minehq nodebuff and ill change my mind, but that will never happen whether or not you "care"
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Jatheo wrote...

This is very false. I am not sure about other servers (altough I think they had more people on eu) badlion %100 had more people on eu even on na times. The past 2 years na badlion has been dead I dont know where you heard eu gets less players from every eu and almost every na player will tell you the opposite. Even archy said eu had more players than na sa au and asia combined. You just need to take a look at the minehq forums to see how many people want an eu server. The entire forum is filled with "make an eu server plss"

ok so u think im wrong about the player count yet even if i am (as far as i could tell, when i played badlion the eu server was empty day and night with less than 100 players at all times) it was pretty much my least important point and it definitely doesnt make anything else in my post wrong. my post still acknowledges that, sure, minehq lacks a not-as-fun, not-as-stable eu counterpart

also id like to point out that you were bl staff so pretty much nothing that you say matters as its all biased. not only that, ur part of one of badlion's last attempts at revival (player council) that failed miserably. all ur opinions contributed to its death ;)
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

also id like to point out that you were bl staff so pretty much nothing that you say matters as its all biased. not only that, ur part of one of badlion's last attempts at revival (player council) that failed miserably. all ur opinions contributed to its death ;)

I'd like to point out that maybe (just a tip though!!!) you shouldn't talk without actual facts ! !

I guess you're a new player (or a blind one) if you actually think staff don't have their own unbiased opinions, especially after the server shut down and they have nothing to lose.

Player council wise you have no clue how much we tried, more or less everyone contributed to make the server better and its failure has nothing to do with its members.
PM Link

Saimo wrote

Jatheo wrote...

I'd like to point out that maybe (just a tip though!!!) you shouldn't talk without actual facts ! !

I guess you're a new player (or a blind one) if you actually think staff don't have their own unbiased opinions, especially after the server shut down and they have nothing to lose.

Player council wise you have no clue how much we tried, more or less everyone contributed to make the server better and its failure has nothing to do with its members.

here's some facts for you!
fact #1 : badlion died. that's got nothing to do with me so if it makes you a little angry that i'm saying that then maybe you should be upset at someone else
fact #2 : minehq is flourishing. it had more players than badlion while it was whitelisted lol
fact #3 : you used to be staff, but you're not anymore. im not sure if you got rid of it yourself or if you got it taken, but your lack of a retired staff member rank lets me know you weren't that appreciated either way. since then, you've turned into a passive aggressive forum sweat. give it up, your favorite server is dead even though you've tried pretty hard recently to convince people it's not your favorite server

player council wise, the only members that were on council were the ones still active on badlion (and therefore were enjoying the poor choices that lead to badlion's decline) and not the ones that actually had the opinions that matter. the crappy council accelerated the issue gg
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

here's some facts for you!
fact #1 : badlion died. that's got nothing to do with me so if it makes you a little angry that i'm saying that then maybe you should be upset at someone else
I never said it didn't? Re read what I said.
fact #2 : minehq is flourishing. it had more players than badlion while it was whitelisted lol
Again, never said the opposite
fact #3 : you used to be staff, but you're not anymore. im not sure if you got rid of it yourself or if you got it taken, but your lack of a retired staff member rank lets me know you weren't that appreciated either way. since then, you've turned into a passive aggressive forum sweat. give it up, your favorite server is dead even though you've tried pretty hard recently to convince people it's not your favorite server
I guess you would have a point if you didn't take into account how even people like UVPickles don't have retired. And no, I really don't see what would be the point of "sweating" a forum that's been empty for months. Again, no one ever said the server hasn't been dead for god knows how long, everyone knows that. Yes, it was obviously my favorite server (not that there's much choice) but i seriously can't remember the last time I actually played it "seriously". As staff for a long time I just moderated because that was the only thing I enjoyed
player council wise, the only members that were on council were the ones still active on badlion (and therefore were enjoying the poor choices that lead to badlion's decline) and not the ones that actually had the opinions that matter. the crappy council accelerated the issue gg
Wrong once again, I was the most active person on the council and n e v e r played, that doesn't happen for no reason. No one enjoyed the decline…out of my 12k messages in the PC discord everyone can confirm that many had something to do with the state of the server and me bitching about it. It's really ironic how you say someones opinion is biased because they were staff yet you say the council was the reason the server failed as if the administration around it had nothing to do with it, do you like staff or not?
PM Link

OrangePanda642 wrote

Jatheo wrote...

Tbh i expected some fucking retard like you to comment on this thread. I literally said im making this for those who actually care about me, not for someone to start proving me wrong about something and arguing. I dont give a shit if minehq fills the gap for other people, it doesnt for me. Just for your info, i believe i got into the top 20 global and was #1 in archer. I think that proves to you that i can get on the leaderboards. Maybe not the pot ones, but global for sure.

Anyways i wont bother replying if you quote this post because i know its gonna be a waste of time.

LOL You're #1 archer we can tell no one plays archer lool
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

ok so u think im wrong about the player count yet even if i am (as far as i could tell, when i played badlion the eu server was empty day and night with less than 100 players at all times) it was pretty much my least important point and it definitely doesnt make anything else in my post wrong. my post still acknowledges that, sure, minehq lacks a not-as-fun, not-as-stable eu counterpart

My advice to people like you is that don’t talk about topics that you know nothing about because it makes you look like an absolute moron as you look right now.
I was a fucking translator for 6 months and even if I was a high up staff member you saying “your opinion doesn’t count because you are staff” is the desperate call to help of a 9 year old who can’t make valid points in a discussion.
All my opinion contributed to its death? What kind of retarded logic is that. The council was formed after badlion started dying and even the owners said that the council was formed way too late. If you were there instead of me do you think the server would have survived?
Please dont make statements out of your ass when you are ignorant as fuck
PM Link

Jatheo wrote

OrangePanda642 wrote...

its a quitting thread yet here you are arguing and trying to MAKE me believe you dont care about the game. honestly now i think this is an attention stunt lol. also all i see in that very specific elo statistic that has no actual proof is "i dont care about elo at all however i got so mad at losing elo that i broke the rules of my favorite server and purposely drained myself further just to get myself banned over my own rage". there is no reason that u would intentionally drop yourself and get banned on ur favorite server other than you raged. and no, you arent good. get top 50 players on minehq nodebuff and ill change my mind, but that will never happen whether or not you "care"

I didnt get banned? I elo dropped to 1500 but didnt get banned because no one knew.

If minehq had an eu server id get top 50.
PM Link
Thread is locked