Store
Players Online: 68.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client 2.6 - FPS Boost Activated!

Hey everyone! Welcome to another awesome update for the Badlion Client and your Minecraft experience! We are happy to share all of the hard work we have been doing the past 6 weeks and improve your quality of gaming for Minecraft, yet again. The major focus of this patch was trying to squeeze out some better performance out of the game by increasing your FPS.

We also have made quite a few improvements to our cosmetics in game giving the users more control over the positioning and compatibility of our cosmetic items. If you love the Badlion Client please take a moment to consider purchasing something on our store to help support our efforts here. The purchases made on our store are the complete funding of this project and help to pay the bills and developers for their hard work and effort. Thanks! https://store.badlion.net/

FPS Improvements

By far one of the largest requests for the Badlion Client has been FPS improvements since day 1. We have worked on little things over the past year to improve the FPS but nothing as drastic as the changes we are pushing out today. I hope that these changes help all of our users to get a higher FPS rate while playing on the Badlion Client. I also encourage users to mess around with the Optifine settings to try and get the highest FPS as possible. There are a lot of youtube tutorials explaining how to do this.

Also if you have a dual graphics card setup with NVIDIA + Intel you might see some drastic performance improvements depending on your previous graphics settings. We now install a graphics profile for the Badlion Client when we detect an NVIDIA card on your computer to match what default Minecraft has installed on your computer.

We will continue to work to improve the FPS of BLC in 2.7 as well. We have other things to focus on in BLC 2.7 though, so the upgrade will not be as extreme as it is in BLC 2.6.

Friends 2.0

We have begun the overhauling process of the Chat and Friends system at long last! The first and easier stage for us was cleaning up the friends menu layout and functionality. One of the biggest changes to note is that you have control over the opacity of the friends menu now and the default is not solid (you can see through it now).

We have an even more drastic set of changes coming for the Chat system in BLC 2.7 and I cannot wait to share some early screenshots here in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more awesome information about that.

Bandanas

The latest cosmetic category has been added to the Badlion Client! We are now offering bandanas on our shop, with our first limited edition one being available now only until next March 25th. We will be adding more bandanas to the shop shortly and encourage you to check them out here: https://store.badlion.net/category/bandana

Chroma Cosmetics

Ready for flash cosmetics? The first three chroma cosmetics are already available on the Badlion Client. Chroma cosmetics allow you to choose the color of the cosmetic, as well as some additional options such as Rainbow, Breathing, and Chroma. Check out the short clip above for an example of a Chroma cosmetic in effect. Look for the little color wheel on the shop such as the Dragon wings here: https://store.badlion.net/category/wing or the Beret hat here: https://store.badlion.net/category/hat

Other New Features

• Help settings have now been enabled by default when using the GUI editor. Simply click anywhere to make it disappear (should help make more users understand how to use it)
  • Users can now disable block harvest particles under the graphics menu in the Badlion Client slideout

• Launcher Fixes

• Improved debug information to spit out more verbose information.
  • Removed 32 bit natives from 64 bit launcher setup to avoid any extra possible conflicts
  • Fixed an issue where legacy Minecraft accounts could not register
  • Fixed various logging errors to help better track bugs
  • Fixed more "Data Corrupted" issues for BAC servers (hopefully the last ones?)

• Minecraft Fixes

• [1.7] Fixed an issue where sneaking would make your hat go through your body
  • [1.7] Fixed an issue where the scorebaord would fade away when disabling background color
  • [1.8] Fixed item held animation to not have the string in the wrong place for the fishing rod
  • [1.12] Fixed an issue where the Rainbow color setup did not work
  • [1.8/1.12] Fixed an issue where Autotip would re-enable itself on each client boot
  • [1.8/1.12] Fixed an issue where FOV mod was not working as expected and sometimes would flip your screen
  • [1.8/1.12] Fixed an issue where TCPNoDelay Mod was visible on non-1.7 versions (it's already enabled by default in MC 1.8+)
  • [All] Fixed an issue where you could appear in your own friends list
  • [All] Fixed day and night options on the Time Changer Mod
  • [All] Fixed an issue where on large GUI mode not all of the GUI editor buttons were visible
  • [All] Fixed an issue where GUI Scale Slider did not update the mod sizes in the GUI editor
  • [All] Fixed an issue where sliders would sometimes move the scroll bar as well
  • [All] Fixed an issue where new chat could not be disabled
  • [All] Fixed an issue where ping mod would keep pinging the last server you had played on after logging off
  • [All] Improved cosmetic management system which would sometimes take too much memory and crash the client
  • [All] Fixed an issue where the Cosmetics GUI did not always click in the correct spot
  • [All] Fixed an issue where Dragon Wings and/or cloaks became invisible
  • [All] Fixed a small issue where Timers Mod was still doing some GPU calculations when disabled
  • [All] Fixed an issue where the resource pack organizer would drop FPS drastically (to 1 FPS in some cases)
  • [All] Fixed an issue where the coordinates mod would reset on each client restart
  • [All] Fixed a bunch of random bugs that could trigger crashes
  • [All] Added missing background color checkbox for chat mod to make clear chat possible

• Other Fixes

• None

• Updated command line arguments to default Minecraft ones to improve performance
  • Present a special error to user if a VM is detected running on their machine while using BLC
  • Shield and Cosmetic Bow settings now sync to other users instead of just being local settings
  • You can now move glasses up and down your face using the Badlion Client settings
  • Hats render better now for skins that have a helmet
  • Removed settings wheel on mods that have no options
  • Sliders now behave more natural

• FPS Improvements

We will continue to work on improving the FPS as we go forward with the Badlion Client development in the coming months. Expect some tweaks to our FPS improvements in BLC 2.7 along with some minor improvements on top of that. We are planning to add some other features listed below in BLC 2.7 which will be the primary focus.

Chat 2.0

We have big plans to overhaul and improve the chat system for Badlion Client 2.7. Below is a list of some of the improvements we have planned for BLC 2.7 in regards to the chat system:

• Complete new interface design based on community feedback (minimal mode will become the new default and take up less space)
  • Better option controls (change width, height, opacity, etc)
  • Language Tabs that actually work (no more ghosted channels being opened)
  • Chat History (we are going to fix this to not overload our servers anymore)
  • More awesome stuff will be revealed when we get closer to the launch of BLC 2.7.

• Future Minecraft Version Support

A long term goal which is very close to completion is the support of Minecraft 1.13, and eventual support of Minecraft 1.14. We didn't quite make the release deadline for Badlion Client 2.6, but we will be releasing 1.13.2 support in the next few weeks before we release Badlion Client 2.7.

Keep an eye out for that and enjoy all of the awesome mod features available on the Badlion Client also on the latest version of Minecraft.

• None

• I am happy with the growth we have seen over the last few months with the Badlion Client and hope that we can continue to improve the experience of our audience to continue bringing in new players onto the Badlion Client. Make sure to pay attention to Twitter and Discord over the coming months for sneak peak previews of our new upcoming changes.

~Adam
    PM Link
    omg thats awesome!!
    PM Link
    Great updates!
    PM Link
    is this update out?
    PM Link
    i Love Blc
    Good update
    KJ <3
    PM Link
    Nice job <3
    you are a legend Keep going
    PM Link
    Can you have glasses and bandana on at the same time? thanks.
    PM Link
    Dope
    PM Link

PlayerSlayer wrote

Can you have glasses and bandana on at the same time? thanks.

Yes
    PM Link
    First of all, my congratulations for the success you have acquired with this client. And now I want to report something about this update, since it does not allow me to enter any server, I start the client and when I enter a server the client closes, I need to know how I can solve this problem or it fails.

I am looking forward to your response.

In Spanish:

Primero que nada, mis felicitaciones por el exito que ha adquirido con este cliente. Y ahora quiero reportar algo sobre esta actualización, ya que no me permite entrar a ningún servidor, inicio el cliente y cuando entro a un servidor el cliente se cierra, necesito saber como puedo solucionar este problema o falla.

Espero su respuesta
    PM Link
    Please fix the issue in both version of the client with arrows that hit your opponent being displayed mid-air about 5 blocks next to the actual player. It is really annoying.
    Also, please add the third person item hold animations for 1.8 since when you currently look at someone holding a sword, a bow or whatever, it is still the vanilla 1.8 animation and not the 1.7 one.
    PM Link
    I’ve been finding that whenever I type in chat I can’t see what I’m typing and I’m getting lots of lag spikes. Now I think this may be due to me not realizing the features but I just wanted to point that out.
    PM Link
    in new update is togglesprint problem sometimes stop sprinting when I got hitted and when I turn fullscreen off HUD on togglesprint has been set on default large view
    PM Link
    nice
    PM Link
    ola um mod legal para se colocar seria o GlintColorizer uma sugestão
    se gostarem
    PM Link
    the best client without doubts
    PM Link
    for some reason when i try to change my texture pack my game would crash can you help me? I had bac for a long time and this never happened to me until recently
    PM Link

awaSorry wrote

for some reason when i try to change my texture pack my game would crash can you help me? I had bac for a long time and this never happened to me until recently

Hey, when this happens next time submit a bug report using the bottom of the launcher so we can look into it.
    PM Link
    I have a problem i dont see my entchanted items they look normalBadlion Client Screenshot 2019.05.04 - 11.44.20.57.png but they are entchanted I tried lots of Texturepacks can
    anybody help me pls? Badlion Client Screenshot 2019.05.04 - 11.44.20.57.png
    PM Link

Reasnz wrote

I have a problem i dont see my entchanted items they look normalBadlion Client Screenshot 2019.05.04 - 11.44.20.57.png but they are entchanted I tried lots of Texturepacks can
    anybody help me pls? Badlion Client Screenshot 2019.05.04 - 11.44.20.57.png

Open Badlion Client settings (also known as a mod menu) by pressing ESC and then "Badlion Client Settings". Search for a mod called EnchantGlint and enable it.
    PM Link