Store
Health indicators 1.12.2
We need a health indicator mod added for 1.12.2 because cubecraft allows health indicators on their server, but they don't have a server-side health indicator plugin, so currently non-BLC users have a huge advantage.
Also a lot of 1.12.2 pvpers (who mostly play on cubecraft since its the only big 1.9 pvp server) don't like to use BLC because it doesn't have health indicators, so I feel like BLC is losing out on a lot of potential 1.12 users to other mods.

The argument against is that it will ruin other 1.12 pvp servers that don't want health indicators on their server… but let's be real here, there are no major 1.12 pvp servers apart from cube (which allows health indicators), and all of the other servers I know of allow health indicators anyway.
Let's do something for the 1.12 pvpers for once!
PM Link
I suppose Badlion Client could implement this mod but force disable it on servers where it isn't allowed. That could be a thought for ToroHealth and damage indicators too.
PM Link
Previously the modifiation of this request was denied because many servers consider this not allowed.
PM Link

Janmm14 wrote

Previously the modifiation of this request was dienied because many servers consider this not allowed.

Good point but can't they do what Axecutionor said and just force disable it on servers where its not allowed on?
Also most, if not all, 1.12.2 servers allow health indicators. I know that a lot of 1.8 servers don't allow it, which is why I specified this to be for the 1.12.2 (and possibly 1.14 when it comes out) version of BLC only
PM Link

SpankMeSanta wrote

Janmm14 wrote...

Good point but can't they do what Axecutionor said and just force disable it on servers where its not allowed on?
Also most, if not all, 1.12.2 servers allow health indicators. I know that a lot of 1.8 servers don't allow it, which is why I specified this to be for the 1.12.2 (and possibly 1.14 when it comes out) version of BLC only

its a good idea to force disable it and then if a server wants badlion client users to be able to use health indicators they will use the API to enable it. in such case i think it could be possible to add the mod.
PM Link
For 1.8 - no.
For 1.12+ - yes.
Just make sure indicators are blocked on 1.8 severs when using 1.12 client (Hypixel, for instance).
PM Link
We will see what happens with the Schematica mod first (the first mod we are going to force disable pieces until a server enables it).

We might be able to do something like this for the servers that want to allow it…but not sure yet. It's still mostly looked down upon.
PM Link
PM Link
The reason why a lot of players don’t use badlion is because there is no health indicator. A health indicator is a major feature that most players need or want. I think adding the health indicator would allow much more players to use it. Also if servers don’t allowed you to use health indicators… simple, just like the other all the other mods make it a off/on feature so you can turn it off on servers where it’s not allowed and turn it on when you want to use it.
PM Link
i agree!
PM Link

Num1 wrote

The reason why a lot of players don’t use badlion is because there is no health indicator. A health indicator is a major feature that most players need or want. I think adding the health indicator would allow much more players to use it. Also if servers don’t allowed you to use health indicators… simple, just like the other all the other mods make it a off/on feature so you can turn it off on servers where it’s not allowed and turn it on when you want to use it.

i agree it should be added but ofc with some things changed so its not considered as unfair advantage!
PM Link