Store
Players Online: 57.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
What mods would you like to see getting added?

BannableName wrote

Inverting wrote...

Thanks for explaining but i still don't really understand the purpose of it.

It is very useful for server factions / towny / skyblock, in these servers it is necessary to see the plots you get. It is a very successful mod

(google translate)
PM Link
A zealot counter… :D https://hypixel.net/threads/mod-zealot-counter-v1-1-0.2476266/
PM Link
Honestly, I'd love to see "Grammarly" in Minecraft.
I believe Sk1er already made this mod possible, but if it was implemented, I believe it can bring much more benefits within the BLC community. Such as a way for foreign players to communicate with other people from different parts of the world. I know this mod won't include a translator option, but if it was combined with the mods as said earlier, I believe this would be an excellent addon to the BLC Client.
PM Link

Hydrants wrote

Honestly, I'd love to see "Grammarly" in Minecraft.
I believe Sk1er already made this mod possible, but if it was implemented, I believe it can bring much more benefits within the BLC community. Such as a way for foreign players to communicate with other people from different parts of the world. I know this mod won't include a translator option, but if it was combined with the mods as said earlier, I believe this would be an excellent addon to the BLC Client.

I've used gramarly before and its actually really good.I would like to see it added into BlC but it might be disabled for legal reasons
PM Link

NotHit wrote

BannableName wrote...

It is very useful for server factions / towny / skyblock, in these servers it is necessary to see the plots you get. It is a very successful mod

(google translate)

Sounds good
PM Link

Has been requested alot.It is a nice mod but in my opinion it's unnecessary
PM Link

BannableName wrote

Humera wrote...

That does sound super cool but some servers might find it as a macro because it automoves stuff?

It's been widely accepted by all the bigger factions/prison/skyblock servers out there.

Thing is, it's not so much about what a server's rules are to be honest. I mean, for example armor status, schematica, minimap, crosshair, fullbright, etc. are also things that are allowed on some servers and disallowed on others. It all comes down to what people are willing to do or risk I suppose. Inventory tweaks is more a QoL mod than anything.

What about the waila one (What Am I Looking At)? It tells you the block you're looking at.
PM Link

Humera wrote

BannableName wrote...

It's been widely accepted by all the bigger factions/prison/skyblock servers out there.

Thing is, it's not so much about what a server's rules are to be honest. I mean, for example armor status, schematica, minimap, crosshair, fullbright, etc. are also things that are allowed on some servers and disallowed on others. It all comes down to what people are willing to do or risk I suppose. Inventory tweaks is more a QoL mod than anything.

What about the waila one (What Am I Looking At)? It tells you the block you're looking at.

I guess it is about if people are willing to risk it or not but if its not allowed in most servers it cant be added.
PM Link
Can you add 1.7 shift mod? i like it because you can speed bridge better [for me its better].
PM Link

BannableName wrote

Humera wrote...

I guess it is about if people are willing to risk it or not but if its not allowed in most servers it cant be added.

I understand, inventorytweaks is accepted by the bigger servers/clusters, minus the autofill function for tools and weapons (blocks are fine). It's like how schematica is allowed, but not the printer. And Waila is not disallowed on any server ever.
PM Link
GlintColorizer or similar (changes the enchantment glint on items( includes chroma)
would be awesome to see!
PM Link

Humera wrote

BannableName wrote...

I understand, inventorytweaks is accepted by the bigger servers/clusters, minus the autofill function for tools and weapons (blocks are fine). It's like how schematica is allowed, but not the printer. And Waila is not disallowed on any server ever.

Then perhaps it could be added if its requested alot and the developers think that it's necessary
PM Link

a_sd wrote

GlintColorizer or similar (changes the enchantment glint on items( includes chroma)
would be awesome to see!

I've used the mod before and it is actually pretty nice, +1
PM Link
i hate the keystrokes mod
pls fix it
its SUCKS

PM Link

Doominator_2000 wrote

i hate the keystrokes mod
pls fix it
its SUCKS

Please explain why it "sucks".
PM Link
PLEASE add chroma enchant glint… really feels like the only thing missing from the client for me
PM Link

d3d wrote

PLEASE add chroma enchant glint… really feels like the only thing missing from the client for me

+1, ive used it before.Perhaps in the next updates it might be added.There are alot of stuff our development team are working on right now and it would take time though.
PM Link
I would really want the Refraction's OOF mod :)
PM Link
I'd like to see the 5zig mod added, not just for the custom gui stuff, but also because of my favourite functionality, the second chat. (btw the mod is open source since the creator abandoned it)
PM Link

BannableName wrote

Inverting wrote...

Thanks for explaining but i still don't really understand the purpose of it.

For chunkhoppers on factions, or many other things needed, very very useful
PM Link