Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 50.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client - Minecraft 1.15 Support

Hey guys. Today I am super proud to announce that Badlion Client is available for Minecraft 1.15 on the FIRST DAY OF RELEASE! #hypeeeee

Our development team has been hard at work the last few weeks to make sure that we were able to release Badlion Client for Minecraft 1.15 as soon as it was released. A special shot out to @git (Travis) who poured a lot of time and effort into making this a reality for us. This has been a long term goal of ours, we want to support every Minecraft version going forward on the first day of availability.

Restart your launcher to grab the latest version listing and go and have fun today! Remember to report any bugs using the bottom of the launcher and please tell us what is wrong in the bug report.

Thanks to all of our users who help keep the Badlion Client strong! We raise a glass to you and the success that BLC has brought to the community.

New Player FAQ

What is Badlion Client?

Badlion Client is all in one modpack for Minecraft which has almost 50 built in mods, FPS improvements, a client anticheat, and more awesome features built into it. This is all built into one to easy to use Minecraft launcher that helps you to keep a consistent experience across all versions.

How do you download Badlion Client?

You can download and learn more about the client at https://client.badlion.net/download

How much does Badlion Client Cost?

It's free! You can start using Badlion Client today for free and don't ever need to pay to use the core features of the client. There are a few extras that you can purchase on our shop such as cosmetics or Insider rank here: https://store.badlion.net/

How often do you guys update?

For major bugs, we will roll out hotfixes as needed. Otherwise we roll out an update on average every 6 weeks to add new features, fix bugs, improve things, and do whatever it is the community wants!
PM Link
Well done to all the devs!
PM Link
rod still isn't fixed
PM Link
when will there be realms
PM Link
Bro, I literally just logged on to ask that! I really want them to make the realm tab so I can get back on the realm
PM Link
i really wish it came out with realm, because i love the waypoints and stuff.
PM Link
is anyone else's FOV not changeable after switching back from 1.15?
PM Link
Oh, that's cool now I can flex with my 1.15 Badlion
PM Link
Schematica Crashing!
PM Link
Schematica Crashing… As soon as I open a sketch crashes completely Minecraft
PM Link

TigerFlocke wrote

Schematica Crashing… As soon as I open a sketch crashes completely Minecraft

Hello,

You should submit a bug report via the launcher after Badlion Client crashes.
PM Link
Hello,

is there a known bug with 1.15 ressource pack? if i click on ressource pack button the game crashes :(
PM Link
pretty cool!
PM Link
On Badlion 1.15 i see coloured lines between blocks. Any idea how to fix?
PM Link

Ninjaking312 wrote

On Badlion 1.15 i see coloured lines between blocks. Any idea how to fix?

Hello,
Go to https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/130 and create your own thread so we can help you further.
Also, provide a screenshot of the issue.
PM Link
When i select Resource pack the game crashes.. this happened 4 times now, please repair that
PM Link

Patrnzzn wrote

is there a known bug with 1.15 ressource pack? if i click on ressource pack button the game crashes :(

NicRust wrote

When i select Resource pack the game crashes.. this happened 4 times now, please repair that

Submit a bug report whenever Badlion Client crashes. You can do that by scrolling down and clicking on the "Submit Bug Report" button in the launcher - https://www.badlion.net/wiki/how-to-submit-bug-reports
PM Link
Honestly looks great, can't wait for the future of BLC!
PM Link
same here
PM Link

Flashbanq wrote

rod still isn't fixed

What do you mean by “rod still isn’t fixed”
Do you mean the animation, and if that, in what version. If it is something else, please say.
PM Link