Store
Players Online: 66.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion 2 Year Anniversary - Giveaway Inside
The thing I love the most at BLC is that it has a lot of customizable mods which can really offer you a big advantage and also a smooth experience.
PM Link
My favourite thing is the cosmetics.
PM Link
congrats the fps boost on blc is amazing for low end gamers like me i love using it and always suggest it.
ign is gsraw
PM Link
My favourite part of Badlion is the amount of mods on there that i didn't know i needed but use every day
PM Link
My favourite thing about badlion is the easy to use gui and amazing customization, paired with tons of mods and an anticheat.
PM Link
Like the oldanimation and the pretty menu mods !
And chroma color for mods is really clean.
Foxley_
PM Link
Happy birthday to the client :)
Within my first month I have learned so much and I am very grateful to now be in this position <3
PM Link
My favorite thing about badlion is that the cosmetics are just incredible
PM Link
My favorite thing about Badlion Client is that it has skyblock addons xD
PM Link
I'm really happy of Badlion client's success. Definitely the best client out there, can detect almost any hacks!

Also, my favorite thing about Badlion client is definitely the item physics. It makes dropped items finally look good!
Don't give up! Best client out there with no doubt.
PM Link
This is great thing because I can use a lot of mods without downloading them separately.
PM Link
Badlion has been sorta like a home for Minecraft even since it became public. Playing on its server, than on its client is something truly amazing! I'd like to thank everyone at BLC for making this possible to all of us! Much appreciated :)
PM Link
Wow! Congrats :D I'm so glad it finally came out for MacOS since i've been using it a lot myself. I'm now glad I don't have to use my money on insider :D

(My favourite mod is Animations and Schematica mod)
PM Link
I love badlion. One of the first clients i have ever tried out. And one of my favorites! I love the mods inside badlion, and the cosmetics! Im really happy to see badlion in their 2nd year of everyone using it. I also love the support when you have trouble on the client, the staff are always there to help. I dont need the cosmetics, it would be great but, I just love badlion, and I hope to see more updates!

- Japanfvl
PM Link
HEy! I have a lot of favorite things about badlion, but to chose one, i'd say it'd have to be cosmetics and such. I enjoy the vast majority of everything and the options that are given in the cosmetics store. The emotes are always fun to play around with when I'm in a call w/ friends, and showing new emotes that were added or just twinning emotes. Ik this isn't long, but the cosmeticy side of things would be one of my favorites since it's just an extra feature to have when hanging out with friends

thanks for hosting this giveaway and good luck to everyone else who entered!
PM Link
My favourite thing(s) about blc are the FPS boosting, my pc can barely handle regular forge and badlion makes it so that i can play mc at a stable 30 - 60 FPS and the anti cheat, its really effective and i barely get put into games with people who use hacked clients.

congrats on 2 years and heres to many more!
PM Link
One of my favorite things about Badlion is how smooth it runs and I also like anticheat and item physics. I’ve gotten better at some games every since using Badlion. I highly recommend it for people who don’t use it.
PM Link
Here to many more! Lets gooo
PM Link
My favorite thing about the Badlion Client is the Design, it is so clean and it feels really really smooth! I also like all the features that got added over the time and appreciate the work you put in the client.
PM Link
I love that it has so many mods and it gives me good fps :)
PM Link