Store
Players Online: 39.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion 2 Year Anniversary - Giveaway Inside
I really like all the mods that are in badlion and I’m pretty new so this is like a dream

I really want the giveaway pls
PM Link
I like the Motionblur mod V2 ! its soo gud
PM Link
Badlion client, by far the best pvp client. Badlion client takes what other clients do wrong and turns it into something amazing. Not only is it a pvp client, it's also an anti-cheat system. My favorite thing in it is how clean the client is, and how useful it can be.
PM Link
I haven’t been using Badlion very much, but when I do use it, it’s awesome! I love how I can use emotes. They just light up the game so much! I also love how we can use cool capes and elytras and custom cosmetics. There is so much this client had that should be in Minecraft which is why I use it. Keep up the great work!

<3 PossessedSkull
PM Link
2 whole years 🙂
PM Link
What I realy like about Badlion is that there are so many different mods and so many ways to
presonalize it the way you want. Thank you for this epic Client!
PM Link
Its just the variety of Mods the Client has to offer c:
PM Link
Badlion is my favorite client , it makes my minecraft experience way way better and i would recommend this to every friend , thank you badlion team for giving all badlion players this amazing experience for 2 years!
PM Link
The thing I love the most about balloon is how they make mod configuring so essay and how they improve the game if Minecraft by not allowing cheaters. I also love how they improve the gameplay and overall quality by improving pvp, knowledge and overall support of the game!
PM Link
I love everything about this client personally I use almost all the mods and it being combined with amazing cosmetics and emotes to make it even more fun than having just mods, it is a great client <3 gg on 2 years
PM Link
Badlion gives amazing frames and with all the mods in one place and togglable instead of downloading them spreatly save so much time.
PM Link
hi
PM Link
I have many things that I like about badlion client but my all time favourite is the hit color mod I made it so when I hit someone they turn chroma !
PM Link
The boost of my fps and everything being sorted in my gui however and whenever I want it, let's go for the 3rd year!
PM Link
Nice work!
PM Link
The FPS boost is really great. My pc isn’t good and is slow while loading up Minecraft, while playing hypixel it helps with playing.
PM Link
I liked the FPS Mod, because it shows the real FPS and make it easy to see.
PM Link
My favourite thing is the big variety of mods.
PM Link
My favorite thing about Badlion client is the smooth fps I get from it and it always amazes me how much time and effort you guys put into this!
PM Link
I'm very happy with this achievement, I never had a PC for games, I always used notebooks and most of them didn't even run Chrome. Badlion was a great discovery for me, because since I downloaded it I can play Minecraft at least at 30 fps. Thank you for caring so much about those players who are unable to have a good PC to run games, especially for those who live in Brazil (as is my case), here it is more difficult to buy this type of thing. Thank you for caring so much for us :)
PM Link