Store
Players Online: 56.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion 2 Year Anniversary - Giveaway Inside
I cant believe how far Badlion Client has come over the past 2 years. I have been using Badlion Client since I installed it. One of my favorite aspects of Badlion Client is the replay mod. I can get good footage of me playing Minecraft without installing any other recording software!

Heartfelt congratulations Badlion Client! Keep it up!

Minecraft IGN - SoYes
PM Link
My favourite thing about client is great mods that contains. I love the fact that there are so many useful mods that client contains.
PM Link
Personally I love the versatility of the the mods and the fact that it is also available to users on Mac's, I used to use Macs primarily before switching to PC's and I appreciate the fact that the devs try to incorporate it into other platforms.

Also, I am primarily a lurker on the forums, but I think the fact that The team does respond to most posts.
PM Link
I Love The Cosmetics and BLC is Great!
PM Link
My favorite things about badlion is that the mods doesn't consume that much of memory like the normal Launcher does and that it has every mod in every version.

On the other hand, I dislike that everytime there is an update I have to restart my PC, it would be cool to add an option that you don't want the anticheat or you don't play on servers with the badlion anticheat.
PM Link
I really love Badlion Client, since it gives me SO much more fps than other clients, such as Lunar. I love all the cosmetics, and how we can even emote! Thanks for making this client.
PM Link
FPS boosting is honestly a life saver
PM Link

I love badlion client for its mod especially skyblock addons thank you for making it better always
PM Link
I love the easy accessibility to the mod GUI. It's so simple but effective
PM Link
congratulation for BadLion Client's 2 years anniversary. The best thing in BadLion Client is that all mods that I need is there for me and my fps boosts from 100+ to 500+. Motion Blur also helps out. I use Badlion Client the moment i got my MC account and i brought the cloak and wings. They are so cool!
PM Link
congratulation for BadLion Client's 2 years anniversary. The best thing in BadLion Client is that all mods that I need is there for me and my fps boosts from 100+ to 500+. Motion Blur also helps out. I use Badlion Client the moment i got my MC account and i brought the cloak and wings. They are so cool!
PM Link
My Favorite thing about badlion client is the FPS booster so i can have a smooth Minecraft Experience
PM Link
My favourite thing about the badlion client is the continued support in this community. Even after the server closed, you guys have been constantly working hard and eliminating cheaters. You take suggestions from the community and make overall, make it a much more enjoyable experience.The best thing of all this is this is done for free. I can't thank you enough and am very grateful to all of you. :)
PM Link
Glad Badlion has been grinding and been putting in a ton of work, and been able to reach where it's currently at. 100% happy that I can be apart of it as a normal player who plays the game for fun.
PM Link
I really like the Replay Mod, and the togglesneak!
PM Link
Badlion is pretty lit, probably wouldn't of gotten back into minecraft since 1.8.9 if it weren't for this client.
PM Link
Badlion Client is definitely my favourite client to play on. To be honest I feel like overtime its made me better at Minecraft and has given me better gameplay (ex. FPS). It's truly fascinating how far Badlion Client has come. I remember playing on the server 2 years ago with my old friends, that sadly I am not friends with anymore. I enjoy playing with all the built-in mods the client has to offer. I hope that you continue to update this client making it better than it already is! Keep up the good work BLC Team! :)

-learth

mc ign - learth
PM Link
My favorite thing about Badlion would definitely be the version switcher, there's no other pvp client that supports 1.15 versions, and I thank you for that. :D
PM Link
First of all, congratulations on your second anniversary! Woohoo!

Alright, I am absolutely IN LOVE with Badlion Client (maybe even addicted to it!), I think it is just one of the greatest Minecraft clients ever made in the history of all. Everything is just so user-friendly and really simple to use, the paid cosmetics look awesome and creative, and just the little touches in adding their custom font into the client changes everything, it looks like I'm not even playing Minecraft anymore without the blocky text and personally I enjoy that a lot.

Before Badlion Client was a thing, I played the Badlion server, saying it right now brings me back so much nostalgia and all the fun times I had on the server, and it was sad to see it go down.

I haven't used Badlion Client for a long time because back when it didn't support Mac, nothing worked out other than waiting for a Mac version to be released, and when it was up for beta testing I saw it as an opportunity to try something new and I did not regret it at all. So much so that I bought Insider just to play the early releases of the Mac client, everything looks so clean and new compared to what I was using before.

Another thing I have to mention is the most amazing mods that are put into the client, it had everything I need, from simple ones like toggle sprint to very detailed and server-specific ones like the skyblock addons for Hypixel skyblock, as well as the amazing built-in AntiCheat system.

The community within the client is extraordinary, seeing the fun and loving community makes me feel united across all the gamers out there, and the client is designed for gamers of all ages and that, in my opinion, is what makes Badlion Client special. I simply cannot thank you guys enough for how much work has been done over the years and I hope to see more fun and unique updates rolling out!
PM Link
badlion has been with me for a long time and within that time its always been really fun. my favorite thing about badlion has to be the fps boost I used to have a really crappy pc that wouldn't even run minecraft at 30 fps but with badlion it went from 30 to over 90 consistently even though I have a good pc now compared to the other clients out there badlion runs the absolute best for me, and knowing you guys the client is only going to get better.
PM Link