Store
Players Online: 49.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion 2 Year Anniversary - Giveaway Inside
My favorite thing about Badlion is the skyblock addons mod.
PM Link
Badlion truly is amazing especially for people with really bad computers (aka me.) the betterframes mod + the additional 50 mods is just an amazing package and all for FREE?! it's just even better. I truly thank BLC for making playing games more enjoyable, smoother AND no hackers! Congratulations on your 2 years and hope to see more improvement throughout the years! -ohecc
PM Link
Badlion Client, the best client in my personal opinion, is the only client that optimizes minecraft 100%, what I like is the mod fov changer, it is magnificent! :D the perspective mod, its minimalist and at the same time beautiful interface, the cosmetics are great, if the whole client is very good. I am satisfied.
And best of all, it's FREE!
PM Link
I switched from labymod a few weeks ago, and the improvement in fps is amazing, i've had Badlion before labymod thinking to switch i should have regretted it, my only regret is the fortnite emotes.(you should also add a feature to see who else has Badlion in a server.)
PM Link
To be honest, if it wasn't for this client, I wouldn't play Minecraft. I've never been happier with a client other than this. Worth recommending.
PM Link
AutoSprint helps me pvp. And emote for default dance being free is great and funny so i like that. More Emotes!
PM Link
I love BadLion cause u can use optifine & other mods without having to load them yourself, & it has so many cool things like the minimap, direction, coords, just awesome & useful, plus the anticheat is awesome for crappy hackers.
PM Link
I just want to say that the BadLion client has been very useful to me in many different ways. First for regular survival there is the Coordinate mod, mini map mod, saturation, and the Fullbright mod. All super useful to any survival player. Secondly most players go on Hypixel to have the best experience from Badlion and the list of mods are countless that helped me in Hypixel. from highest impact to lowest impact, Skyblock addon,(it really makes skyblock even more immersive than it already is and whoever made it thank you it personnally made my life 100x easier) the Zoom feature, (i dont know why but for some reason i use it alot idk lol), now im going to rapid fire Armor Status, crosshair, perspective, potion status, and the timer mods are super useful in actual gameplay. for the aesthetics the particals, inventory blur (BTW skyblock players, if you have a texture pack that makes the glass panes blend into empty spots turn it on it will save you from having to change back and forth), and much much more. i mean i could list everymod and why i use it but for the purpose of simplicity…
Badlion>everything else lol
PM Link
I love everything in the badlion client, I love the fps boost and the replay mod the most though.
PM Link
I first saw a bunch of popular YouTubers using badlion, and was extremely disappointed when I learned that BLC wasn't compatible with mac. So much so that i bought a pc for it! Then it got released for mac (oh well) But, with betterframes, I get so much more fps, and I absolutely love badlion! Super hyped for 3.0, and i know for a fact that I won't win this, but in case you see this, amazing work, I only use badlion now! Favorite thing is betterframes! It makes my pc able to run 240+ frames, which means I can finally use my monitor to its full potential!
PM Link
This client is so amazing I don't use anything else anymore! I will probably use this client for the rest of my life it is amazing and truly spectacular what Badlion has done with this client!
PM Link
My Favorite Thing About BLC Is that its available on all platforms and my favorite in game mod is replay mod or the animations and fps boosting
PM Link
I have been using it for a long time and my favorite feature is raising my fps too much. This situation makes me really happy.Thank You Badlion Client <3

Have A Good Day :)
PM Link
Badlion is the best, let's get this out there, it helps me get better fps, makes me be able to play Minecraft the way I want to, and is really just a way better option to play my favourite game, I have a lot of favorite things about Badlion, some being some mods like Optifine, and Fullbright, but also some other things like mod profiles, and the ability to make everything chroma… but to give something a favourite, id probably say that it is all free… like over 50 mods, Basically a PC upgrade, Everything mentioned before, This all being free is 100% my favourite thing… and I think you guys are all great for not being money-grabbing people and making all payments optional, I support everything you guys do!
PM Link
Ah well here we go, I really like the WASD mod and then the CPS the Ping and FPS and I really like the optifine scroll thingy its easier to read signs far away and in general I really like Badlion
PM Link
Hello my name is Sergio Sanchez i really like minecraft and badlion client has made it so much better. specially the skyblock addons because it makes everything easier <3
PM Link
Congrats on 2 years

My favorite thing is the access to the amount of available mods to choose from. And it has SBA :D

Also it reduces my memory usage in game
PM Link
Hello! I am happy how far we (as in the entire team from Badlion *not including me*) have come in the past 2 years. It seems as it was 1 day where we had 20 or so mods, to over 50, and counting! I love that everyone on the forums and in game are able to cooperate on problems, and report peoples difficulties, or just people in general. I also enjoy that people are able to get used to everything super quickly, and be able to get together when we need to. Well, I feel like enough has been said, here's to another year, and another version!
PM Link
I am new, although i enjoyed this launcher and I like the features it makes simple things like toggle crouch or sprint or the CPS marker, etc.
PM Link
I started using Badlion about a year ago, and now I could never see myself going back, and not using it. Just the variety of the different mods offered, let alone how good the mods are. Then again, it also boosts fps a great amount. Also, by using Badlion and the anti-cheat, I like having the ability to easily prove that I am not cheating whatsoever. Overall, Badlion is just a great client. This is exactly why I have invested a bunch of money into BLC cosmetics. I know that I am not going to get these giveaway cosmetics, but it's worth a try.
PM Link