Store
Players Online: 55.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client AMA - June 6th 3 PM GMT
Ray ID: 59f31f3a3d0ceba5
Thanks, I will dig into this soon.
PM Link
PM Link
Are you planning on adding text shadow to your mods? I would atleast appreciate it alot!
We have plans to add it, along with some big warning symbols around this feature. It will decrease FPS!
PM Link
PM Link
What is your all-time favourite game?

Do you follow any esports?

Favourite TV show?

Got any life goals?

1. Honestly I loved Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild…that game just felt amazing. But all time favorite game would have to be Age of Empires II. I spent SOOOOO many hours on that game (1000s and 1000s).
2. I've followed a few, and the most recent was Starcraft II, but recently I've been too busy to follow anything.
3. Avatar The Last Airbender (it's on Netflix guys, watch it!)
4. The normal, have a nice life, get married, start a family, retire hopefully at a reasonable age haha.
PM Link
PM Link
Will anime emotes ever get added? I would buy them all especially some dragon ball super emotes!

ps: Not a weeb I swear
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PM Link
PM Link
if/when skyblockaddons get an update, will you add the update to blc?
The creator of SkyblockAddons (Biscut) actually works with us now. The plan going forward is to release any SkyblockAddons updates on Badlion Client on day 1 of release.

There is one that is coming soon :)
PM Link
PM Link
why did you decide to make badlion client
I am lazy :D

https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/255278/post/1318500#1318500

Answered above already.
PM Link
PM Link
Why did you make Badlion Client? what was your inspiration?
I am lazy :D

https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/255278/post/1318500#1318500

Answered above already.
PM Link
PM Link
What is the "Minecraft Monday" feature? (i saw it in suchspeed's video)
It was a quick hackjob mod to basically turn off all other mods. It was meant for a few of our players that were partaking in Minecraft Monday.
PM Link
PM Link
Do you plan on adding the auto mod called /who?
Can you explain what this mod does?
PM Link
PM Link
will you be planning on adding a portal function making it so that you dont have to restart to enter a different version?
The problem with this feature is it's very complicated, very buggy, and a crazy amount of work. So the short answer is probably not in the foreseeable future.

We do have plans to look into making it faster to switch versions though.
PM Link
PM Link
Will you add minecraft logs into the badlion launcher?
We already have logs for everything. They are located in:

%APPDATA%\.minecraft\logs\blclient\

OR

%APPDATA%\Badlion Client\logs\launcher
PM Link
Yes but "current logs" the logs that you can open and watch "at the moment" @MasterGberry
PM Link
So you want a way to be able to watch them as they are written?

What would be the purpose of this.
PM Link
PM Link
How excited for the release of Badlion 3.0 are you? I don't know, I got bored with doing math homework so I made this reply.
Math homework sucks, but it's essential! DO YOUR HOMEWORK DYLAN!

I'm really excited for it. It's a really crazy amount of changes and upgrades to the client that will help us setup for the long term plans we have with Badlion Client.
PM Link
fine I'll go do math
PM Link
PM Link
Will there be a "second chance" for People how got Bac banned in the future?
Players who download a client anticheat, log onto a BAC server, and then proceed to cheat and hope they won't get caught…are very foolish in my opinion. We don't have any plans at this time to do any form of "second chance" for BAC bans. Players will need to wait out their bans.
PM Link
PM Link
Will be there any opportunity in the future, to add his/her own BLC Cape for e.g. his Clan? Maybe some Staff Members can check the capes before wether it's offensive to prevent offensive capes

PS.: I'm from Germany, so I'm sorry for my bad english xD
Dein English ist perfekt!

We don't have any plans to do this at the moment. It would become a lot of extra moderation work and would become very demanding on the end user's machines to handle so many different textures.
PM Link
PM Link
am I going to get sued if i use badlions cosmetics textures lmao no but fr uhhh idk

2nd yes Master can u friend me on discord yes? (username is Jonathan Halterman#5542 😂)

3rd why do i get so many fps on blc .-.
1. They are our intellectual property and are not available for reuse. Normal laws etc
2. Sorry, but no can do :)
3. Because our developers spend a lot of time making it so that you can! You should see Badlion Client 3.0 though…damn too much FPS.
PM Link
PM Link
Tbh I just want to tell you this MasterGberry and its not much of a question. I just would like to say thank you for creating BLC and all of it's features. I was actually close to leaving minecraft because I couldn't find a amazing client to fit my needs until I found BLC. I even love the little account switcher inside the client. Nice for a server I play on.

Actually I lied, I do have a question. Would you create some sort of like a link system to actually have Youtube accounts linked to ingame badlion users? Not like the fake insider tag.
Hey man. Really awesome to hear that we stopped you from quitting the game! Also thanks for helping to support us with your purchases (such as your Insider rank). It really is nice to hear a few kind words every now and then.

We have a system for this coming up soon actually, but it's reserved for our partners currently. Might look into expanding it to Insiders later in time.
PM Link
Ily bruv, keep up the good work!
PM Link
PM Link
I think I suggested this as a feature in the past without any attention, but could you add an option to the launcher that closes it when I close Minecraft? It happens a lot that I just forget the launcher and people on Discord think I still play
Hey. We could look into doing something like this. In Badlion Client 3.0 we are looking to add an option to minimize the launcher when you are in game (trying to see if we can reduce the RAM being used by it). Adding an option to close the launcher after you finish playing Minecraft should be possible as well.
PM Link
PM Link
Hello! My question is what is the Minecraft Monday feature? (i saw it in suchspeed's video)
(edit: i made this question again because i think i replied to a wrong person)
PM Link
when are we going to be able to add hacks
Never >:(
PM Link
PM Link
Hey! I have a question regarding the replay mod. When I use it in servers, there are lots of floating bots. Is there a way I can disable the invisible entities?
Hmmm, I'm not actually sure. I think there is a way to do this via the player listing option (don't remember the hotkey).

We should try to figure out if there is a way to by default disable all of the invisible players though.
PM Link
Ok. To make things a little more clear, on hypixel skywars there are lots of invisible entities doing things like holding up balloons and lots of bots flying around you. When I watched the replay, I couldn't get a shot without all of the bots getting in the way. I hope this clears things up in case you're a little unsure of what I'm talking about.
PM Link
Yeah I understand. There is an option in the replay mod to show/hide players. You can hide all the bots through this.
PM Link
PM Link
Thread is locked