Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 70.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client AMA - June 6th 3 PM GMT
Hi Badlion Team!

Out of curiousity, will there be a summer promo code going live for the BLC store? Looking to buy some cosmetics but even with the creator codes the conversion to CAD is still out of my budget ;(
We will definitely have some summer sales at some point. I don't know when yet to be honest.
PM Link
PM Link
Hi Badlion team!

Could you tell us any neat features you're planning to implement in version 3.

Thanks and Keep up your great work with the amazing client
Ever since I've used Badlion, it's improved my performance much more and made everything so much more convenient.
Hey. Badlion Client 3.0's largest feature will be a completely new UI system. We are rebuilding the UI in game from the ground up. It's looking really nice so far :) Some other features include more features to Betterframes (our graphics performance engine), some new mods, and more stuff I can't talk about yet :)
PM Link
PM Link
1. Will some mods by Sk1er like AutoGL, TNT Jump Mod and Hypixel Autocomplete be added to Badlion Client and if yes, when?

2. Will we see the advanced mod customisation for insiders available for normal players anytime soon?

Btw, keep up the good work you've been doing with Badlion Client. It's (at least for me and my friends) the best client to play on Hypixel.
1. It's possible some of these features will end up in Badlion Client. I really like the idea of AutoGL (same as AutoGG).

2. No, I believe that we will continue to offer most features free, but a few special select ones that required a lot of work and effort will stay in our Insider rank tier.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Schönen Tag!
PM Link
PM Link
i have 2 more questions.

what is the most used minecraft version in blc and how do you delete multiple replay mod recordings at once?
1. The most used Minecraft version in BLC is 1.8.9 (can't say this is a surprise).
2. Go into the folder found in .minecraft\replay_recordings and delete them :p
PM Link
PM Link
Happy 16th birthday :D
PM Link
MCPE is 99.99999% unlikely XD
PM Link
Could be possible somehow,id like blc for MCPE
PM Link
Idk if i can ask about this, but I am on a Mac and i am on a single player world, but my schematica mod is force disabled? i dont know if its the version i am using. i am on 1.15.2, but if you can answer please do, thanks. Also do you have plans with Hypixel about bringing BLC AntiCheat to Hypixel?
Schematica is still not programmed/ready for Minecraft 1.15.2. We will probably look into fixing this in the coming weeks as we get ready for Minecraft 1.16 release.

Unfortunately not at this time. We would love to find ways to work more closely with Hypixel, but from our discussions we have discovered it's a very tricky/complicated situation.
PM Link
PM Link
Now that I think about it, might as well come back with some serious questions.

1. In Badlion 3.0, will there be reduced RAM usage? Like right now BLC launcher uses 64mb of ram so idc but the Java Binary uses a hefty 1.7GB sometimes spiking to 2gb. And actually 10% CPU. I'm wondering because this seems like a aspect that forces some players over to different clients such as Lunar due to reduced system usage.

My friend had Lunar until he could handle BLC with a new gaming pc since it was demanding of his, *cough* 8GB of ram *cough*. No shade to 8GB ram users.
We actually are working on trying to optimize memory usage. We recently released some fixes/improvements to BLC2 to help in this area. Please keep in mind though that just because the Java Binary has allocated 1.7G of memory, does not mean it's all in use. The F3 menu shows you how much memory is actually being used by Badlion Client at any given time.
PM Link
PM Link

Pojiii wrote

Ok. To make things a little more clear, on hypixel skywars there are lots of invisible entities doing like […] lots of bots flying around you.
I'm pretty sure that these bots are Hypixel's Watchdog anticheat specing players.
PM Link
Hello! Will the spring flower crown be improved so that it appears above the helmet and is a little more visible?
I think we already did this recently? @yqt1001
PM Link
Oh yeah! I didn't see this!

Thanks a lot! Have a nice day
PM Link
PM Link
didnt mean create this one.
PM Link
Will the hit “glitch?” be fixed? Im not 100% sure if im affected but I saw Powns tweeting about it some time ago. Btw im still so happy BLC is available for MacOS. Great job!
There is a "hit glitch" caused by the different ways the client and server calculate whether a player is close enough to hit or not. Unfortunately this is not something we can fix, and rather the servers need to fix/adjust it.
PM Link
PM Link
Can you exchange my hannahxxrose cape, for the glasses pack. Please? :3
You can contact payment support here: https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/37
PM Link
PM Link
How do you sleep at night knowing so many people have downloaded your client, and have loved what you have created? I would sleep pretty well!
It's the opposite. I actually stay awake at night when things are not working or we are behind on an update. I'm never satisfied with where we are at, and am always trying to figure out how to reach the next goal or step in the road map for Badlion Client.
PM Link
PM Link

MasterGBerry wrote

CPS Limiter Changes

NOTE: This only affects servers that are using our CPS Limiter plugin. If they are using this you will see a notification in the bottom right corner about it when you log into the server. An example of a server that uses this is https://www.gommehd.net/

So I will explain the image above. Basically on the old version of our CPS limiter if you clicked really fast at the start of the 1 second limitation period, you might stop attacking or placing blocks. This could lead to an untimely death…especially when placing blocks above the void. With this new system we help limit the clicks more accurately and won't count a click that is too fast in this system. In the above example I show with 20 click per second speed, but 10 clicks per second as the limit in the plugin. The number of clicks per second limitation is completely controlled by the server. I just showed with 10 CPS limitation and 20 CPS speed to make the new system easy to understand.

https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/247150
PM Link
Thanks for doing the AMA!

First of all, I wanted to commend and thank Badlion for the pride cosmetics for June. It is nice to see you taking a stand and doing something supportive for a historically marginalized community!

However, I noticed that half of the funds were going to an organization called "Gamer's Outreach," while this organization is amazing and I love what they are doing, it isn't an LGBTQ organization. Pride month is when LGBT organizations make most of the money that they need to keep their organizations alive and doing the good work they do. Since pride month is largely cancelled, none of this money is coming in. Since the badlion pride cosmetics are being pushed to people in the LGBT community I think it is fair that the money goes into organizations that will fight for them, and that you donate half of the funds from other non-pride purchases to Gamers Outreach

My question is why are the funds going to this organization instead of an LGBT organization that desperately needs funding right now?

Thanks a bunch
No problem :) It was way overdue.

This is my personal opinion and not the opinion of the company in any way shape or form.

To me pride month is more about raising awareness and acceptance of the LGBT community. What Gamer's Outreach is doing to me is more directly connected to what we do here at Badlion for Minecraft and gamers. We are a community filled of gamers, and to me it makes sense to donate money towards the gaming community.

I believe more people in our community appreciate the money going towards a gaming community, especially when the number one game requested from Gamer's Outreach is indeed Minecraft.
PM Link
PM Link
Would it be possible for you to add a music integration thing? You already have a mumble chat mod but I think having something that could have different background music, or even change the minecraft music would be awesome.
We had a music integration with Spotify a while back, but had to remove it due to legal reasons (they asked us nicely to take it offline).

I hope that one day we can add something like this back into the Badlion Client and expand it further with more features and supported music platforms.
PM Link
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

1. Badlion Client 2 is a complete mess to be quite honest. We were in a rush with the original version and did not have time to plan things out in advance. In Badlion Client 3.0 we have a lot more things done correctly and it's all around more organized. I'm sure everyone will have something to be excited about with Badlion Client 3.0 (which is still coming out later this year)!

2. Can't you already do this in vanilla Minecraft?

3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. I can, but it resets my toggle sprint and its annoying …..

CANT WAIT BADLION 3.0 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
PM Link
Can you code an Anticheat for Mac ?
Hey. Unfortunately this is not really possible. Almost all of the programming work in relation to the anticheat is Windows specific code, and it's not possible to port to macOS.
PM Link
PM Link
Thread is locked