Store
Other players in ranked matches..?
I recently had a couple of Vanilla ranked matches, where I found other people in the arena we were fighting in..
They would attack us, and mess up our fight, and ultimately, made one of us lose for an unfair reason.
I just want to know how these people are getting into the arenas, and the arenas not being marked as "Not free"
Thanks
-Apple
PM Link

asianapple wrote

I recently had a couple of Vanilla ranked matches, where I found other people in the arena we were fighting in..
They would attack us, and mess up our fight, and ultimately, made one of us lose for an unfair reason.
I just want to know how these people are getting into the arenas, and the arenas not being marked as "Not free"
Thanks
-Apple

Race condition…really hard to track down…if you find a pattern let me know :)
PM Link
Well, I did notice that the people that are in the arenas seemed to have previously been in a fight, like just finished with a fight, and didn't get tped back to spawn.
PM Link
If you throw an enderpearl and you die suddenly sometimes the ender works thus letting you respawn with the pots you had when you died. It's happened to me but i ran and let them kill me. Btw im banned for "FF" which i didn't do but i would have liked you guys with this problem. But yes thats how it happens and a war to fix this is make it so when your getting hit constantley you can ender for another 3 seconds….. then it would go back to the regular ender cooldown.
PM Link
This should be fixed now.
PM Link
This was an old bug back during our early days in 1.5 I have gone back and checked the code. Turns out we weren't tracking this data properly for LMS/Slaughter/Warp Signs/etc. I changed how it works now so that it should cover all edge cases and this should not be happening anymore (we hope).
PM Link