Set 48 arrows on Build UHC.
Add new Skywars maps
Remove Advanced UHC
Add Axe PvP
Add FnS on Iron Build

ADD SOUTH AMERICAN SERVER LOL

Add more bow gamemodes and turn some unplayed ranked modes to unranked
PM Link
People are asking to remove horse, but at least keep it unranked if not ranked, it's hella fun.
PM Link
Add back Combo ? + PLEASE ADD UNRANKED BUILDUHC
PM Link

ItsPencilV2 wrote

ItsPencil wrote...

I can tell that you are one of the pot pvpers
UHC is bow based so it should stay that way, go back to smoking pot
Actually, build uhc should have more arrows because it is to simulate a real badlion UHC which ppl usually get 3-6 stacks on average during end game.
PM Link

SkillAuraOnly wrote

Icarus136 wrote...

Donator+ or something and up, I'd +1

For me to decide, I'd want to know how many people have donator, donator+, and lion. If there are too many people with donator, then donator+ but honestly I don't know. That's not for me to decide, I'm just giving the idea.
PM Link
Add unranked Combo
Add more fun unranked kits that can't really be competitive;
Spleef
Antikb ladder (this would be played on specific separate maps so people did not mistake this for hackers) Probably a kit with dia armour and 1 Gapple. I don't know if its possible to have different kbs on the same server though..
Unranked Combo BuildUHC?
A kit whereyou can kill the other player only by harming pots?
Disable GCheat for any new unranked kits.
Keep: BuildUHC, NoDebuff, Vanilla, Archer (base damage on the bow though).Iron, Diamond, GApple
Get rid of: Horse, you're helpless when your horse dies and then he just wastes time bowspamming you to death and running away to heal his horse

PM Link
Keep Build UHC the same.
Remove Advanced UHC.
Make horse less laggy / ability to jump off horse.
Add Unranked Combo ladder.
More tournaments.
Make NoDebuff like on prac2 - less tanky.
PM Link
Keep some of the kits in unranked forever. Like Build UHC, SG, NoDebuff, Skywars. Then have a rotation of the kits that are not there forever
PM Link
First of all, the IronBuild UHC Ladder doesn't make any sense. You should add an Fns .
Advanced UHC is ok, but UHC is similar and is unplayed
Horse is laggy, remove it
In Build UHC you should add 1 lava and 1 fns
That's all thanks for reading
PM Link
Delete iron/diamond kits , add back combo , and it would be very nice to have it ranked too. And add custom kits , and all of us can could create one , and the community would vote which one should be added. Like the workshop in cs. And thats all.
PM Link
These are my opinions.

1)Remove Advance Uhc (its similar to uhc and almost noone plays it)
2)Remove Skywars ladder from ranked and add it in unranked
3)Do not change anything about build uhc.Its already a really balanced kit.2 lava buckets and 64 arrows are ok.If u are mad because someone is lavaspammer or bowspammer then deal with it.Its the way that someone is used to play.
4)Remove Iron kit or Diamond they are pretty much the same.I prefer to keep the diamond and maybe add a rod in it with low durability or something.
5)Remove Horse ladder.Its so laggy and almost noone plays it.
6)Why does MineZ kit even exist?There is no reason for this kit to become a thing.Also this kit is not in the unranked or ranked.U can only use it when u duel someone.
7)Add Combo kit in Unranked and Ranked.If u add it in ranked maybe there will noone plays Gapple kit then.I dont know but u should add it somewhere.
8)Also ComboBuildUHC why its still a kit?I thought it was only because of 1st April and nowadays i see it a lot in events like lms.Maybe remove it.
9)Add Kits like FinalFight or DualWeild kit. Its a good way to practise for a uhc.Only in Unranked.
10)Add kit IronBuldUHC in the Top10 signs.
11)Its not about ladders but when u press tab and u see the Ratings there isnt your Global elo.U can maybe add it.

-Crundy
PM Link

New MCSG KIT?: Full iron armor, iron sword, and all the secondaries.

DON'T change Build UHC Kit pls

Add: 20 more ranked matches to the players who don't have donator rank.
Please try to fix Badlion Lag :(

Add: unranked build uhc

And that is all :D

By: warrios
PM Link
GUYS!
IF THE BUILD UHC KIT REDUCE THE NUMBER OF ARROWS TO 48 OR LESS IT'S A BIG MISTAKE, BUCAUSE IF YOU ARE A HIGH ELO PLAYER AND YOU ARE FIGHTING A HACKER, WITH THE BOW YOU HAVE MORE CHANCES TO KILL HIM.
PM Link
GUYS!
IF THE BUILD UHC KIT REDUCE THE NUMBER OF ARROWS TO 48 OR LESS IT'S A BIG MISTAKE, BUCAUSE IF YOU ARE A HIGH ELO PLAYER AND YOU ARE FIGHTING A HACKER, WITH THE BOW YOU HAVE MORE CHANCES TO KILL HIM.
PM Link
Bring back Combo and ComboBuildUHC and give them ranked ladders!
PM Link
Maybe remove the speed in archer. It doesn't make much sense, and isn't really JUST archery. Also, maybe limit the arrows in UHC and AdvancedUHC to something around 20, there is way too much bowspam in that. Other than that, everything seems great :D

PM Link
Along with sg, make advanced sg where better armor, another gap, a few more arrows like 10, same Fns charges, and the same sword. As sg being my favorite ladder PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.
PM Link
Change Archer kit to the old KOHI version - Bow [No Punch] - wooden pick [You can hit people]
Remove AdvUHC
Remove Skywars`
Remove Horse - Or Make it like Kohi horse - Healing Pots, speed pots ECT
Add AxePvP
Do SS's
Make Mods Job more than muting people - Let them ss ECT!
PM Link

Ramheads wrote

RedPancakes4U wrote...

Useless? Fuck no…

It is very useless. It is practically sparing on horses and literally 2 people in a queue. What skill are you going to develop? lol
PM Link
Add: Build-UHC without a bow
PM Link
Thread is locked