Store
College Application Time! Where Are You Applying?

chocs wrote

FunkyFactions wrote...

lol u guys are such geniuses but you cant even read.
i said benefits. do you understand what benefits are? they're normal peoples taxed money and i get it without having 2 do anything. I said before I dont need my parents. And I have lots of friends on mc unlike u kid lmao. Go on study hard and never be truley happy unlike me. Haha

Yeah, I am assuming you are trolling at this point. If not then your parents need to slap some sense into you or you are going to face a very harsh reality one day.
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

already accepted to:

the university of arizona
arizona state university

going to apply to:
university of california, santa barbara
university of california, irvine
university of california, san diego
university of california, santa cruz
san diego state
california polytechnic state university (san luis obispo)

or maybe change one of those with
university of washington
texas a&m
University of texas - austin

edit: the university of california schools are top public schools so hopefully they let me in z.z

gl sacto kiddo
PM Link
Boston College

My dad went there and it would be a great school, I can finally do my favorite sport which is Waterpolo
PM Link
I'm a minority as I am from Ethiopia, but I've had a 4.0 every trimester of middle school without too much effort and am now a freshmen who is taking honor classes and does track and basketball; does being not American effect my ability to enroll into post-secondary schools? Someone who knows please respond with a thoughtful answer.
PM Link

FunkyFactions wrote

chocs wrote...

Yeah, I am assuming you are trolling at this point. If not then your parents need to slap some sense into you or you are going to face a very harsh reality one day.

damn Im terrified
PM Link

chocs wrote

FunkyFactions wrote...

lol u guys are such geniuses but you cant even read.
i said benefits. do you understand what benefits are? they're normal peoples taxed money and i get it without having 2 do anything. I said before I dont need my parents. And I have lots of friends on mc unlike u kid lmao. Go on study hard and never be truley happy unlike me. Haha

This guy's life 4Head
PM Link

SmellyPenguin wrote

chocs wrote...

This guy's life 4Head
hes either joking or just plain retarded
PM Link

chocs wrote

cringiecake wrote...

lmfao triggered nerd with no friends get heated

I hope the council knocks down your estate and gets turned into a shit refinery.
I bet you vote Labour too.
PM Link
I'm not old enough to apply for college yet😭
PM Link

chocs wrote

Im 17 and I dont see point of studying. Lmfao a lot of people who study commit suicide because they cant handle the stress. Idc I live on benefits my parents dont need to do shit.

What in the…
PM Link
Could use some good college suggestions in Cali/On the East Coast. Haven't applied to one yet but I want some more options than the two I currently have.
PM Link
I havent applied for any specific college yet since i am a bit too young but i have recieved full ride scholarships to two colleges, Princeton and Northwestern. I also have smaller scholarships but not full ride. I got the full rides from doing tons of after school acitivities, community service, sports and obviously exceeding in education. Im the top in my class and usually recieve a high GPA and well rounded grades. I still have some years to go with highschool but know that more opportunities will arise hopefully. Believe me or not i could care less lol
PM Link

Blaszczak wrote

I havent applied for any specific college yet since i am a bit too young but i have recieved full ride scholarships to two colleges, Princeton and Northwestern. I also have smaller scholarships but not full ride. I got the full rides from doing tons of after school acitivities, community service, sports and obviously exceeding in education. Im the top in my class and usually recieve a high GPA and well rounded grades. I still have some years to go with highschool but know that more opportunities will arise hopefully. Believe me or not i could care less lol

What was the scholarship that earned you a full-ride to Princeton? They don't offer academic scholarships similar to other elite universities–only need-based financial aid, and you get that after you apply and are accepted.

And before you try to say that they do:

https://admission.princeton.edu/financialaid/financial-aid-faq
PM Link

Blaszczak wrote

full ride to princeton, holy fuck dude gg go slay in life now
PM Link
Applied to Yale, Princeton, Cal, and Northeastern.

Accepted to Yale and Northeastern

Waiting on Cal and Princeton

(NCAA Recruit so I get to apply early and get early notices)
PM Link

Skillapp wrote

Blaszczak wrote...

full ride to princeton, holy fuck dude gg go slay in life now
He's lying. Ivy League schools don't give scholarships.

"There are no academic or athletic scholarships in the Ivy League." - Ivy League

Source: http://www.ivyleague.com/information/psa/index and I've been accepted to one.

@Blaszczak Low.
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

Applied to Yale, Princeton, Cal, and Northeastern.

Accepted to Yale and Northeastern

Waiting on Cal and Princeton

Redacted since new edit.
PM Link

MeMyselfAndCube wrote

Skillapp wrote...

He's lying. Ivy League schools don't give scholarships.

"There are no academic or athletic scholarships in the Ivy League." - Ivy League

Source: http://www.ivyleague.com/information/psa/index and I've been accepted to one.

@Blaszczak Low.

damn
PM Link

LordBowser wrote

MeMyselfAndCube wrote...

Redacted since new edit.
What? I added the NCAA part so people wouldn't be confused about how I get an ED.
PM Link

Utsuho wrote

Could use some good college suggestions in Cali/On the East Coast. Haven't applied to one yet but I want some more options than the two I currently have.

UC Berkeley
Stanford
UCLA
UC Davis

there's more :P
PM Link