Store
Players Online: 29.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Minecraft, is it a dying game? or is it still thriving?
what is your guys opinion? dying? or thriving?

also, wizards of waverly place? or suite life of Zach and cody

Zoey101 or… oh wait that was the only decent nickelodeon sitcom if I can remember correctly.

IPhone or Samsung galaxy (no android)

peeing in shower or no peeing in shower

also does anyone else have a fear of taking a crap in a public bathroom? peeing is fine for me but no crapping.
If there is anyone else out there like me don't you hate it when you have to crap at school but your too scared to use the school bathrooms? Also when you get boners during school that sucks am I right?
PM Link
In my opinion it's "thriving" the only servers that I see improving the Minecraft scene are: Badlion, Hypixel, and Minehq. As of right now whatever Mojang updates can make it or break it.
PM Link
And the other questions? They are more important @Genocado Also our join dates are the same omggggg
PM Link
I have an iPhone so I guess I prefer those, but you can lock albums on Samsung so there's that. But I'm more of an iPhone person.

Peeing in the shower 100%, Why leave the shower when you can pee in it.
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

I have an iPhone so I guess I prefer those, but you can lock albums on Samsung so there's that. But I'm more of an iPhone person.

Peeing in the shower 100%, Why leave the shower when you can pee in it.

100% agree with everything you said, I love to pee in the shower.
PM Link
Some thriving some dying
Sweet life of zach and cody
Probably Galaxy
Yes
who doesn't have a fear of that? I would rather stab myself with a shiv then to take a crap in a public restroom.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

BeFour6 wrote

Zoey101 or… oh wait that was the only decent nickelodeon sitcom if I can remember correctly.

What?!?! Drake and Josh?!?
PM Link
Idc about the rest but I'm triggered Samsung is Android
PM Link
Both Dying and thriving
Both were childhood shows tough to decide
Drake and Josh was best sitcom
Nokia
That's a private thing
Y u ask such question
PM Link
Let me bring examples into this.

Recently the server known as "Hypixel" broke the record for the highest amount of players on a minecraft pc server at once. It managed to gain up to around 57,000 players, something know pc server has got to do before. It is still gaining players due to it's popular gamemodes and overall fun oriented play style.

You can also think about badlion and the fact that is has recently made business with TEO and ESL. If the game was dying would these companies show interest in the network? I am positive the answer is no, You can get the idea both companies see minecraft growing and becoming popular. Minecraft is very close to becoming an official esport and being recognized globally, I doubt many people could say the game is dying if that happens.

Players of this game may come and go but as it is currently the game is indeed thriving.
PM Link

Purpkey wrote

Let me bring examples into this.

Recently the server known as "Hypixel" broke the record for the highest amount of players on a minecraft pc server at once. It managed to gain up to around 57,000 players, something know pc server has got to do before. It is still gaining players due to it's popular gamemodes and overall fun oriented play style.

You can also think about badlion and the fact that is has recently made business with TEO and ESL. If the game was dying would these companies show interest in the network? I am positive the answer is no, You can get the idea both companies see minecraft growing and becoming popular. Minecraft is very close to becoming an official esport and being recognized globally, I doubt many people could say the game is dying if that happens.

Players of this game may come and go but as it is currently the game is indeed thriving.

Good point
PM Link

Metarus wrote

Idc about the rest but I'm triggered Samsung is Android

But it's shit android

Overall I think the game is doing well. For Badlion specifically, it has the backup of ESL, the popularity and the community to thrive, it just needs to deliver on its promises and no doubt it will continue to grow.
PM Link
i dont really know much at the moment but all i know is that most mc youtuber's videos views have gone down + according to google, mc has the same play rate as it did in 2011. now that means a lot
but recently the game has been flexible in terms of popularity. its been going up and down all the time. but the last pretty high point that was close to their highest was in December in 2015.
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

In my opinion it's "thriving" the only servers that I see improving the Minecraft scene are: Badlion, Hypixel, and Minehq. As of right now whatever Mojang updates can make it or break it.

PVP servers like Badlion and whatever this unknown server "MineHQ" is are improving the Minecraft scene?
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Bobbles wrote...

PVP servers like Badlion and whatever this unknown server "MineHQ" is are improving the Minecraft scene?
Which two servers are making a client-side anti-cheat? Badlion and MineHQ, both servers are trying to get rid of cheaters. Let me digress really quick. Badlion is providing a clientside anti-cheat and league tournaments. While MineHQ is just getting rid of cheaters. Both servers are trying to get rid of cheaters from the minecraft scene.
PM Link
I have an iPhone and i like them.

I think if Mojang in the future will remove versions 1.7.X Minecraft PvP and Badlion will die.
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

what are you talking about lol Badlion isn't thriving it used to get 8k-10k players on weekends now it gets barely 3k - 4k
PM Link

BeFour6 wrote

what is your guys opinion? dying? or thriving?
i still believe it is doing well

also, wizards of waverly place? or suite life of Zach and cody
the suite life of zack and cody

drake and josh???!

IPhone or Samsung galaxy (no android)
iphonw

peeing in shower or no peeing in shower
in the shower

also does anyone else have a fear of taking a crap in a public bathroom? peeing is fine for me but no crapping.
If there is anyone else out there like me don't you hate it when you have to crap at school but your too scared to use the school bathrooms? Also when you get boners during school that sucks am I right?

PM Link
zoey 101 is better than minecraft wtf
PM Link