Store
Players Online: 37.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Should everyone have the same CPS?
I think CPS doesn't take any skill because it doesn't depend on practice (once you got your highest CPS, you can't improve them and you can only use new positions that may hurt your hand/arm) and it makes people hurt their hands and arms. For example, I can't jitterclick only vibrating my hand but my whole arm (I think this is because I'm left handed and I use mouse with my right hand).
It would be a solution for autoclickers aswell to set a mod that clicks 10 cps and limits the client to these CPS.
This post may be taken as something stupid but I think this has more logic than some people can think. This would make the CPS side something fair and equal for all players, so none would have disadvantage just because they can't click as fast as other players.

Sorry for my bad English.
If you didn't understand anything, let me know in the comments.
PM Link

Ilegator wrote

I think this has more logic than some people can think.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
+1
PM Link
is 10 cps? agree
PM Link
No. It is part of the game, and takes time/practice to get good at it. This would make PvP easier to develop, and ultimately make it more boring.

PM Link
PM Link
U should be getting an F+ in biology
PM Link
PM Link
I agree with this but still -1 because that makes it so easy to get good at pvp and people can get 10 cps without jittering, it's possible (stimpy, kikzo, etc.)
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
so ur saying that people who can click faster should be limited to 10 cps? this game would take 0 skill because everyone would have perfect aim with it
PM Link
You're just butthurt and trying to find excuses why you aren't the best minecraft pvper ever
PM Link
PM Link
PM Link
There is a skill in being able to aim well while clicking at high speeds.

PM Link
PM Link
even tho i click 5 cps this is so retarded lol -1
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

No. It is part of the game, and takes time/practice to get good at it. This would make PvP easier to develop, and ultimately make it more boring.

PM Link
I would love to say +1 bc I get 6 cps (Jittering) but it would be unfair to the people who could jitter and have good aim. So I have to say -1
PM Link