Server IP:
Store
UHC Elite Season 4 - $5000 Prize Pool
Hey guys. Today I get to share some exciting news. The entire 4th season of UHC Elite is going to be hosted on Badlion's new infrastructure with the Badlion Client. Even better, anyone can get involved for FREE! It's easy. Just check the poster below for some easy information:

We are also super excited about the $5000 in prizes available during UHC Elite Season 4! There will be a separate prize for the UHC Mundial in Season 4 which we have not decided yet. Every UHC Elite game will have a cash prize for the top players in the game as well. We want to keep pushing Minecraft into a more competitive direction and with the awesome technology of the Badlion Client and BAC (Badlion Anticheat) we are going to be able to get there faster together. We have other improvements that we plan on keep adding to the Badlion Client before UHC Elite Season 4 kicks off so make sure to check back regularly for updates in the Developer Updates section.

The planned timeline at the moment for the games are as follow (please note each country is a separate game except USA/Canada):

July 8th - UHC Elite Argentina Completed
Winner: TinchoPlay
July 15th - UHC Elite Guatemala/UHC Elite Venezuela Completed
Winner Guatemala: SmashPlays
Winner Venezuela: Xterminador_
July 22nd - UHC Elite Ecuador/UHC Elite Turkey Ecuador: Completed; Turkey: Cancelled
Winner Ecuador: TitoForever_XD
July 29th - UHC Elite Chile/UHC Elite France Chile: Completed; France: Cancelled
Winner Chile: Colq
August 5th - UHC Elite Mexico Completed
Winner: SuchNuclear_
August 12th - UHC Elite Costa Rica/UHC Elite Italy Costa Rica: Completed; Italy: Cancelled
Winner Costa Rica: gfeq
August 19th - UHC Elite Peru/UHC Elite Germany Peru: Completed; Germany: Cancelled
Winner Peru: iBorder
August 26th - UHC Elite Spain Completed
Winner: MarkiLokuras
September 2nd - UHC Elite Colombia
Winner: DavoBEAST
September 9th - UHC Elite Central America
Winner: PabloGamer_19
September 16th - UHC Elite USA/Canada
Winner: ThisGrizzly
September 23rd - UHC Elite EU Round 1
October 7th - UHC Elite EU Round 2
October 14th - Americas Elite
October 28th - UHC Mundial

(Dates Subject to change)

The games on October 14th, 28th, and November 11th will contain additional invitational slots for the players who earned a lot of points during wave 2. The prizes in each game will be broken down by: the winner, the person with the most kills, and the MVP (subject to change). It is possible for the same player to win the entire allotted money for a single UHC Elite game if he wins all of the categories.

I just want to clarify again that everyone is eligible to earn points on the BAC UHC's as they are free to access by the public. By playing on a BAC UHC you have less worry for people cheating or having an unfair advantage since BAC (Badlion Anticheat) is watching everyone during the game. As a reminder any attempts to cheat during an event is a 2 year ban. You will be able to see how many points you have on the BAC UHC's on the client under the League tab (coming in patch 1.1, not released yet). At the moment we do not have any leaderboards for points (for the public to see). We are not sure if we want to keep it this way or not yet.

First wave of qualifying matches begins on May 14th! If you want to learn more about what a BAC UHC is check out this guide on how to play in them: https://www.badlion.net/bac-uhc

Thanks and looking forward to some more awesome UHC content on Badlion for UHC Elite this next season.

tl;dr: $5000 up for grabs. BAC UHC's are free to play with the Badlion Client. Play BAC UHC's to earn points and qualify for UHC Elite games.
Link PM
HYPE \o/
Link PM
hype
Link PM
This is a great way to get top tier players who are less known into the swing of things! I am very excited to see how this will play out and what will happen.
Link PM
This sounds great!!! Wish I could play it, but I probably wouldn't do well anyway :/
Link PM
hype
Link PM
So how does the point system work for BAC UHCs?
Link PM
great
Link PM
hype
Link PM
#Hypeee. Gj.
Link PM
LOL
Link PM
So you get Points while playing Premium UHC's on these dates?

How many points for what? kills? wins?
How many players can qualify?
Link PM
boi
Link PM
hype woo
Link PM
Hype :)
Link PM
Hype!
Link PM
what about people who r in different countries like Asia,Africa ,etc ?
Link PM
hyperino
Link PM
i hate my luck, error code -4 is still remaining on my computer for no reason :C I probably will not be able to enter the Turkey Uhc-Elite (which i really want to join) cause of this.
Link PM
badlion premium 10 fps rip rip rip rip rip rip rip
Link PM