Store
Badlion Reborn!

Asorn wrote

logicalpencils wrote...

Community hated it (me included) so probably not for a very long time.

When we update to 1.9/12 the combat system will probably be reverted to the 1.7/8 style. It's easily done.
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

Asorn wrote...

When we update to 1.9/12 the combat system will probably be reverted to the 1.7/8 style. It's easily done.
even then, did you see how the community reacted when blc was 1.8 but pretty much looked like 1.7? Imagine how much worse that would be with 1.9+
PM Link

Asorn wrote

cringiecake wrote...

even then, did you see how the community reacted when blc was 1.8 but pretty much looked like 1.7? Imagine how much worse that would be with 1.9+

the HCF community (The server, not the game mode) had the same reaction, but most turned around and said they enjoyed it/it was fine.
PM Link
Yes, this is very good. Love this new update. Come on guys!
PM Link

MaccaTacca wrote

Yes, this is very good. Love this new update. Come on guys!

God has spoken
PM Link

Asorn wrote

There are many modes in Arena that aren't exactly super-popular… that is to say, basically all of them except NoDebuff and BuildUHC.

I don't see why adding a single actual 1.9+ combat Arena mode would be so unbearable.
PM Link

logicalpencils wrote

Asorn wrote...

There are many modes in Arena that aren't exactly super-popular… that is to say, basically all of them except NoDebuff and BuildUHC.

I don't see why adding a single actual 1.9+ combat Arena mode would be so unbearable.
I thought we were talking about updating Badlion to 1.9 as a whole. But yea a 1.9 gamemode would be nice although this was a thing in s12 I'm not sure how well it went.
PM Link
I don't know what you've done to the combat but it's a horror show, it's making some of the worst cracked practice servers look good. I used to stand like maybe half hour a month now I'll be surprised if I log on again this year.
PM Link

Marmite_IceCream wrote

I don't know what you've done to the combat but it's a horror show, it's making some of the worst cracked practice servers look good. I used to stand like maybe half hour a month now I'll be surprised if I log on again this year.
Can you state a few of the problems with the combat system and how to fix them?
PM Link
noice
PM Link

Asorn wrote

I thought we were talking about updating Badlion to 1.9 as a whole. But yea a 1.9 gamemode would be nice although this was a thing in s12 I'm not sure how well it went.

In Season 12, Badlion essentially just did "1.7 in 1.9" – there was essentially no attack cooldown, shields were just clunky blockhitting tools… basically, they never tried actual 1.9.
PM Link
The new system has completely removed all motivation for me to bother trying in other ladders that don't count towards global
PM Link
Hyped cant wait to start playing it !
PM Link

Gxrm wrote

Hyped cant wait to start playing it !

You can already play it xD
PM Link

RONNIERELAX wrote

The new system has completely removed all motivation for me to bother trying in other ladders that don't count towards global

+1 i agree
PM Link
Amazing!
PM Link
HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!
PM Link
Please do not downgrade to 1.9/1.12…
PM Link