Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 66.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
The Best Badlion KB

Bean wrote

Good stuff

edit: tried out nodebuff kb, worse then previous kb, takes way less skill as w-tapping and keeping range literally doesnt work at all now. This means the skillcap difference between each player is even lower now as fights are literally hold w who pots first. You must have had some inexperienced testers xD.

didnt see anything wrong with the previous kb

Wrong, this is the best nodebuff knockback ever to be on Badlion
PM Link

ItsNotTene wrote

Bean wrote...

If it makes a shit player better it and decreases the skill cap then it cannot be a good knockback lol. I would consider my self a above average player and I can have my own opinion. How can you say I am wrong? You are are below average at pot tbh and never took the game seriously so not sure why you consider your opinion more valuable
PM Link
all you had to do for speed kits was throw in kohi's old kb oof
PM Link

ItsNotTene wrote

Bean wrote...

In your opinion.

I agree with Bean the new kb favours low ping players too much.
PM Link

Kuo_ wrote

all you had to do for speed kits was throw in kohi's old kb oof
They tried that in s15 beta and it lost in a vote by a landslide. So no they will not do that.

Also you're telling them to listen to the majority and throw in kohi kb when the majority doesn't like kohi kb?
PM Link
I agree entirely. It feels awful. I wish they would just listen to the damn majority and throw in Kohi's kb.
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Kuo_ wrote...

They tried that in s15 beta and it lost in a vote by a landslide. So no they will not do that.

That's because the community is predominantly UHC, of course they won't vote for Kohi's kb. I doubt anyone who takes pot seriously would have tried it out. Missed an opportunity to gain their community back.
PM Link

Kuo_ wrote

Asorn wrote...

That's because the community is predominantly UHC, of course they won't vote for Kohi's kb. I doubt anyone who takes pot seriously would have tried it out. Missed an opportunity to gain their community back.
So you're telling them to listen to the minority now (Pot community) instead of the majority (UHC community)?
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Kuo_ wrote...

So you're telling them to listen to the minority now (Pot community) instead of the majority (UHC community)?

For the potion ladders, yes. What's the issue with this?
PM Link

Kuo_ wrote

Asorn wrote...

For the potion ladders, yes. What's the issue with this?
Do you not see this issue with pleasing a minority rather than a majority?
PM Link
LMAO hate to say it but your testers don't know what their talking about when it comes to no debuff, the kb seems worse, everyone trades, whoever blockhits more wins, you legit can't w-tap I agree with Bean, like next time can you actually get people from leaderboards that actually played old kohi and not some testers that are mainly UHC players who came into the community in 2016?
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Kuo_ wrote...

Do you not see this issue with pleasing a minority rather than a majority?
The majority doesn't play the Speed 2 ladders, so why's adding Kohi's KB such an issue? The minority of us are being driven further away because of the terrible KB in these specific ladders, so why is it such a terrible idea to apply the KB properties separately per ladder?
PM Link

Ninjastar477 wrote

LMAO hate to say it but your testers don't know what their talking about when it comes to no debuff, the kb seems worse, everyone trades, whoever blockhits more wins, you legit can w-tap I agree with Bean, like next time can you actually get people from leaderboards that actually played old kohi and not some testers that are mainly UHC players who came into the community in 2016?

E X A C T L Y
PM Link

Kuo_ wrote

Asorn wrote...

If the majority doesn't play the Speed 2 ladders, so why's adding Kohi's KB such an issue? The minority of us are being driven further away because of the terrible KB in these specific ladders, so why is it such a terrible idea to apply the KB properties separately per ladder?
If the majority doesn't play speed 2 ladders they wouldn't have bothered to test out all 3 or 4 kb's and make a final decision on voting for them.
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Kuo_ wrote...

If the majority doesn't play speed 2 ladders they wouldn't have bothered to test out all 3 or 4 kb's and make a final decision on voting for them.

You aren't helping your case. If the votes are shit, then why not listen to the players voicing their opinions and at the very least run a vote again?
PM Link
Are you saying "Why not just add the kohi kb"?
PM Link

Kuo_ wrote

Asorn wrote...

You aren't helping your case. If the votes are shit, then why not listen to the players voicing their opinions and at the very least run a vote again?
The same people who are voicing their opinions were also the ones who also voted for the kb's yet didn't vote for kohi kb. To be fair I do agree with you about how there should've been another vote, I personally like the kb but that's just my opinion.
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Kuo_ wrote...

Having a vote is literally pointless as most unskilled no debuff players (the majority of Badlion) will tend to vote for the knockback that they will perform the best at, which typically doesn’t require the core principals of the no debuff kit that defrenciates a good player from a bad player (keeping range, cps, w-tapping).
PM Link

Bean wrote

Asorn wrote...

Having a vote is literally pointless as most unskilled no debuff players (the majority of Badlion) will tend to vote for the knockback that they will perform the best at, which typically doesn’t require the core principals of the no debuff kit that defrenciates a good player from a bad player (keeping range, cps, w-tapping).
What's something different you suggest Badlion should do instead of a vote?
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link