Store
Players Online: 57.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
The Best Badlion KB
The rod kb is fine
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Bean wrote...

What's something different you suggest Badlion should do instead of a vote?

Literally I spoke with many of the high leaderboard nodebuff players and no one said one bad thing about the current knockback. The only people complaining were people that aren’t good. Why change something that no one is complaining about for the past two seasons (15 and 16)?
PM Link

Bean wrote

Asorn wrote...

Literally I spoke with many of the high leaderboard nodebuff players and no one said one bad thing about the current knockback. The only people complaining were people that aren’t good. Why change something that no one is complaining about for the past two seasons (15 and 16)?
https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/205376 (This is only one of a few)
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Bean wrote...

https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/205376 (This is only one of a few)

I said no one good complaining 😂
PM Link
Yeah!
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

The rod kb is fine

no
PM Link
was never a fan of the nodebuff kb so looking forward to testing that out

edit- nvm new speed 2 kb is way worse than the old kb switch it back
PM Link
Great update!
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Kuo_ wrote...

So you're telling them to listen to the minority now (Pot community) instead of the majority (UHC community)?

If speed 2 ladders are mainly the only ladders played on badlion by that 'minority' then yes they definitely should be listening to the pot players over the UHC players. In terms of Minecraft PvP as a whole Pot PvP is larger than the UHC community nowadays as well so listening to the people who actually care about the ladder compared to the people who just play Build and don't really know what they are talking about is the better option which might actually bring players who play potion in compared to pushing them away.
PM Link

SolrRaze wrote

In terms of Minecraft PvP as a whole Pot PvP is larger than the UHC community

PM Link

Archybot wrote

SolrRaze wrote...

This is a joke, right? SolrRaze is completely right…
PM Link
the pot kb was fine, there wasn't a need to change it and now this is the worst kb ive seen on badlion for potpvp. It genuinly makes it seem like every1 is cheating using a kb modifier its that low. All that happens is people bounce up and down trading for the entire fight.
PM Link
Nice :P
PM Link
DUDE THE NEW KB IS SO SHIT JUST WHY U CHANGE IT
PM Link
Sword kit is just trading hits, no debuff KB was fine last season. other than that, I guess its good
PM Link

Kuo_ wrote

Archybot wrote...

This is a joke, right? SolrRaze is completely right…

Two references:
Name a 500k youtuber that does potpvp more than UHC, I can name at least 25 UHC youtubers with 500k subs but stimpay is the largest "potpvp main" that I can think of and he's not even at 250k. Hell, there are more youtubers that have 500k that do vanilla 1.12 PvP than PotPvP.

Hypixel and BL UHC gamemodes/kits together have more than all known HCF-Pot styled servers combined right now, and that's not including all the reddit, german, twitter, and spanish servers that have huge UHC presence too.

PotPvP beats soup pvp, and MAYBE vanilla styled pvp - it comes no where close to UHC (UHC would be even BIGGER if you lump in all BR styled gamemodes, such as SG and HG, with it). PotPvP hasn't been bigger than UHC for almost 4 years now, and the only reason PotPvP is even alive is because of faction servers. Faction servers die and potpvp will be as dead as soup.
PM Link

Bean wrote

ItsNotTene wrote...

If it makes a shit player better it and decreases the skill cap then it cannot be a good knockback lol. I would consider my self a above average player and I can have my own opinion. How can you say I am wrong? You are are below average at pot tbh and never took the game seriously so not sure why you consider your opinion more valuable

"You are below average at pot pvp"
as if this is some sort of argument lol
PM Link

ItsNotTene wrote

Bean wrote...

"You are below average at pot pvp"
as if this is some sort of argument lol

minecraft pvp
PM Link

reb_hi wrote

my pp went up
what osu map did you play and how much pp was your play worth?
PM Link

Bean wrote

ItsNotTene wrote...

People like you belong in a mental hospital lmfao. Not relating this to mine craft just overall watching your videos you aren’t normal sorry to say that so there is no poin arguing with someone like that peace ✌️.

At the beginning of this thread I wholly agreed with the points you were making. But holy shit this demeanor killed every ounce of respect I had for you. God damn, dude…
PM Link