Store
Players Online: 73.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
The Best Badlion KB

Kuo_ wrote

Archybot wrote...

This is a joke, right? SolrRaze is completely right…

Oh dude… You're so so lost…
PM Link
@Bean I was actually going to take your points seriously and look into your opinions/points. Possibly bring you on for privatized testing with another small group of outraged player council members to see if it really did need any edits, as it doesn't take much to change the KB.

However, after that outrageously inappropriate comment I think we're going to pass on that, at least for you that is. Hopefully after some reflection you'll realize a debate never needs personal insults. I had a lot of respect for your stance before then.
PM Link

Mistazel wrote

@Bean I was actually going to take your points seriously and look into your opinions/points. Possibly bring you on for privatized testing with another small group of outraged player council members to see if it really did need any edits, as it doesn't take much to change the KB.

However, after that outrageously inappropriate comment I think we're going to pass on that, at least for you that is. Hopefully after some reflection you'll realize a debate never needs personal insults. I had a lot of respect for your stance before then.

Freedom of speech. I am just stating my opinion and I really don’t want to test new knockbacks as I and the majority of people (reaction towards my response) agree that the knockback was fine beforehand. No point experimenting more and waisting time because badlions nodebuff knockback has never really been the issue of pot players not wanting to play Badlion. End of story. Even if somehow Badlion creates a perfect knockback the potpvp player base will still decline to play on the server. Nothing you can do about it.
PM Link

cfrazierjr wrote

does it have hit detection yet?

Is ur autism cured yet?
PM Link

Bean wrote

Mistazel wrote...

Freedom of speech. I am just stating my opinion and I really don’t want to test new knockbacks as I and the majority of people (reaction towards my response) agree that the knockback was fine beforehand. No point experimenting more and waisting time because badlions nodebuff knockback has never really been the issue of pot players not wanting to play Badlion. End of story. Even if somehow Badlion creates a perfect knockback the potpvp player base will still decline to play on the server. Nothing you can do about it.

As much as i agree with the freedon of speech.

Aren't you AU?
PM Link

Bean wrote

ItsNotTene wrote...

People like you belong in a mental hospital lmfao. Not relating this to mine craft just overall watching your videos you aren’t normal sorry to say that so there is no poin arguing with someone like that peace ✌️.

The fact that this is your argument further proves my point beyond a reasonable doubt.
PM Link

Bean wrote

Mistazel wrote...

Actually there were like 50 pc members all testing the new NoDebuff knockback and no one had any objections. Also I’m looking forward to your next petty insult attempt which I will laugh at like I laughed at your previous one.
PM Link

Bean wrote

Good stuff

fuck you buddy, didnt need to clip me like that lol <3
PM Link
there is nothing wrong with the knockback that currently exists. stop complaining that you can't play minecraft
PM Link

Bean wrote

Freedom of speech.

I don't honestly care about the rest of your argument because I don't think there is a damn thing we can do to make potpvpers play on BL, but freedom of speech is only in regards to government laws. Private organizations, such as BL, does not have to give you freedom of speech, and when people act like they have freedom of speech online and don't expect punishments because of this it pisses me off.
PM Link

MISTERYOUUU wrote

DUDE THE NEW KB IS SO SHIT JUST WHY U CHANGE IT

I think what you're trying to say is "I have 1300 and I need an excuse"
it's minecraft… everyone has the same kb, aim and movement are what make the major differences here. Don't cry that you can't hold a "positive" elo
PM Link

ItsNotTene wrote

Bean wrote...

Actually there were like 50 pc members all testing the new NoDebuff knockback and no one had any objections. Also I’m looking forward to your next petty insult attempt which I will laugh at like I laughed at your previous one.

watch out, you might get taken of the VERY important "Player Council" for voicing your opinion (even though that's your job)
PM Link

Archybot wrote

Bean wrote...

I don't honestly care about the rest of your argument because I don't think there is a damn thing we can do to make potpvpers play on BL, but freedom of speech is only in regards to government laws. Private organizations, such as BL, does not have to give you freedom of speech, and when people act like they have freedom of speech online and don't expect punishments because of this it pisses me off.

Yea I know badlion punishes quite often for expressing a opinion, you may punish me however you want, its your server after-all. I also do it irl all the time, if I think of something i'm not ashamed to say it, even if it may be unethical. I edited the msg as it doesn't belong on your forums ;)

All I hope is that the American schools will remain safe from the mental shooters
PM Link
@Bean is right, kb is fucking shit LOL
PM Link

Pika12X wrote

cfrazierjr wrote...

Is ur autism cured yet?
shut up noob
PM Link

cfrazierjr wrote

Pika12X wrote...

shut up noob

I'll take that as a no
PM Link

Pika12X wrote

cfrazierjr wrote...

I'll take that as a no
no u
PM Link

cfrazierjr wrote

Pika12X wrote...

no u

… Lets take this somewhere else not here
PM Link
@Archybot how can you be so fucking stuck up to deny people the ability to voice their opinion however they want? The KB is shit, fucking take that into consideration instead of shutting people down with "lol we had uhc players test pot kb"
PM Link
To expand on my point because it's vague, your point about pot youtubers having a lower sub count is irrelevant. Why should you ruin a gamemode just because it's not played by the majority? If you were to do that, why's CTF, CTW, UHCSG, UHCRun, UHCMeetup, and Domination still up?
PM Link