Store
Players Online: 47.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
MMR vs ELO - Whats better?
NOTICE: this isnt a thread where i shit talk about elo n stuff. I recommend MMR but the community wants elo, right?…Right? Lets find out by voting. - https://www.strawpoll.me/15397809

BTW tell me what youve voted AND WHY!

I voted for MMR since i think its alot better playing with emerald 5,4,3 etc.
I also like the demotion/promotion system!
PM Link
MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR
PM Link

churupan wrote

MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR MMR

yeah idk why but i enjoyed MMR alot more, sadly the community wanted elo :/
PM Link
When MMR was around I didn't play ranked at all. I started to play ranked a lot more in S15 (I still play ranked obviously). I would like to see what my stats would look like if MMR was here. It was a lot harder to change ranks when MMR was around, now with new ranks (Sapphire, Platinum) it would be so much more fun and better to play. I also like promotie/demote system a lot.

+1 for MMR.
PM Link

StrahobEzz wrote

When MMR was around I didn't play ranked at all. I started to play ranked a lot more in S15 (I still play ranked obviously). I would like to see what my stats would look like if MMR was here. It was a lot harder to change ranks when MMR was around, now with new ranks (Sapphire, Platinum) it would be so much more fun and better to play. I also like promotie/demote system a lot.

+1 for MMR.

I agree with everything you just said :o
PM Link
MMR but honestly I don't mind elo I just wish they would end the season and make it like season 15 again with 10 global kits. 3 global kits was a terrible idea because then its not global and its so easy to get so high. It's better and more fun when getting global is a grind.
PM Link

CraftyMC wrote

MMR but honestly I don't mind elo I just wish they would end the season and make it like season 15 again with 10 global kits. 3 global kits was a terrible idea because then its not global and its so easy to get so high. It's better and more fun when getting global is a grind.

Yeah more global kits were way more fun then this…Rip. I also dont mind ELO but it would be so nice if they added back MMR
PM Link

CraftyMC wrote

omg ily <3333
PM Link
Its currently 5:3 for MMR, damn…
PM Link

CraftyMC wrote

I agree with you man. Just 3 Global kits? I mean come on..
PM Link

StrahobEzz wrote

CraftyMC wrote...

I agree with you man. Just 3 Global kits? I mean come on..

IKR SO BAD TO HAVE 3 GLOBAL KITS I HATE THAT…. i wish we could get like every kit global
PM Link
No, just no -1
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

No, just no -1

Did you even read the thread LOOOL
PM Link

Bluiishh wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

Did you even read the thread LOOOL

Why u tpye lol? Its my opinion on this, fuck off pls I read the thread very well!
PM Link
MMR is superior however players like eLO
PM Link

Emogan wrote

MMR is superior however players like eLO

Players like elo? Im not sure about that…In the voting, its 8:6 for MMR
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Bluiishh wrote...

Why u tpye lol? Its my opinion on this, fuck off pls I read the thread very well!

Its a thread where i ask u 2 vote… and u said -1, that makes no fucking sense, i honesltly thing you need help
PM Link

Bluiishh wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

Its a thread where i ask u 2 vote… and u said -1, that makes no fucking sense, i honesltly thing you need help

Are you fucking stupid? I said -1 because NO I don't want that fucking MMR.
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Bluiishh wrote...

Are you fucking stupid? I said -1 because NO I don't want that fucking MMR.

Did i say "BRING MMR BACK?" No i didnt. I asked you to vote…and u said -1 LOL…
PM Link

Bluiishh wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

Did i say "BRING MMR BACK?" No i didnt. I asked you to vote…and u said -1 LOL…

Did u wrote a MMR vs ELO, Elo is rn on badlion, and I see u want MMR back, so I TYPED -1 U STUPID?
PM Link