Living that 100 WPM l i f e
PM Link

jarecl wrote

MMR
IS
NOT
COMING
BACK

just accept what we have instead of complaining about what rating system the server uses. The worst players are still at the bottom and the best players are still at the top.

I wasnt even complaining about it coming back or not. Read the thread. Yes I like MMR alot more…but ELO is just fine.
PM Link
It's funny how you support players who "prefer mmr" and for those who are supporting elo u say "i didn't asked u for opinion i just want you to vote" stop acting like idiot mmr wont come back
PM Link

iUHQ wrote

jarecl wrote...

They said the same thing about elo not coming back, and here we are with elo back so….
still people quit and complained when elo was gone and now the same thing is happening… even though i prefer mmr it's never coming back and if it does the community will die far more than it already has.
PM Link
No to mmr from me because way to many people boost when they are about to derank which is total bullshit doesn’t represent true consistency and skill

People saying ^oh now I get 1 elo from a 1900^ it was the exact same shit with mmr it basically took you 50 matches to go from diamond 2 to diamond 1 and you also had to wait extremely fucking long in the que. how is that system superior to elo use your mind

Elo basically now is mmr as long as you play on the fair que but without the shit derank system which takes noskill
PM Link
ELO OBV
PM Link

jarecl wrote

iUHQ wrote...

still people quit and complained when elo was gone and now the same thing is happening… even though i prefer mmr it's never coming back and if it does the community will die far more than it already has.

The community will complain either way so this thread was just a waste of time to be honest :/
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

It's funny how you support players who "prefer mmr" and for those who are supporting elo u say "i didn't asked u for opinion i just want you to vote" stop acting like idiot mmr wont come back

Its funny how much u hate me, I didnt ask for your opinion about anything so stop replying to my threads, you telling me that im annoying while youre one of the most annoying peaple here on badlion.
PM Link

suot wrote

ELO OBV

ELO is ok imo, I prefer MMR tho…
PM Link

Bean wrote

No to mmr from me because way to many people boost when they are about to derank which is total bullshit doesn’t represent true consistency and skill

People saying ^oh now I get 1 elo from a 1900^ it was the exact same shit with mmr it basically took you 50 matches to go from diamond 2 to diamond 1 and you also had to wait extremely fucking long in the que. how is that system superior to elo use your mind

Elo basically now is mmr as long as you play on the fair que but without the shit derank system which takes noskill

To be honest…MMR and ELO are the same things with different ways to show the skills. IMO MMR just looks cooler since you have so many divisions like em 5,4,3,2,1 etc.
PM Link

Bluiishh wrote

suot wrote...

ELO is ok imo, I prefer MMR tho…
obv It is personal
PM Link

Bluiishh wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

Its funny how much u hate me, I didnt ask for your opinion about anything so stop replying to my threads, you telling me that im annoying while youre one of the most annoying peaple here on badlion.

Svako ima svoje misljenje.
PM Link

suot wrote

Bluiishh wrote...

obv It is personal

Yeah.
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Bluiishh wrote...

Svako ima svoje misljenje.

Jedno je ne volit nekog…drugo je mrzit nekog, shittalkat ga, -1 mu threadove I JOS REPORTAT GA LMFAO
PM Link
MMR
PM Link