Store
Badlion Client 2.1 - Tons of New Features!
Please return back the chat, and make a meal animation with two mouse clicks (1.8.9)

Thx
PM Link
Another Bug! Please get these issues patched quickly, alot of people are getting mad

The Badlion Client doesn't install correctly, it shoes up as "Missing" when its Installed(Click me!)
It doesnt even show the logo for Badlion client when its finished installing (Click me!)

The Other bug, alot of people above me are complaining about the Chat Feature.. I honestly feel like that should've been tested even before it was implemented into the client.. The Client still has a lot of potential.. just needs a few more tweaks and it will be even better

Thanks Guys

EDIT: I fixed the first issue but the chat issue still remains to be fixed
PM Link
can you please fix russian language font?
PM Link
Everything is very good, very good update. However, the chat sometimes lowers the FPS when you open it. I would propose a redesign of this.
PM Link
HELP ME PLS! BUG AGTER UPDATE 28.06.2018,help me please,pleaseeee!!!!

PM Link
HELP ME!!

PM Link
When you change the color of any mods, the game is crashed. And now I can't even enter the game. Authentication is carried out for more than half an hour.
PM Link
Can i disable the new chat? PLEASE I WANT VANILLA CHAT
PM Link
You ruined such a good client! Pls make a setting that will allow everyone to choose if he whats the normal chat or the badlion chat! Also Put a Fast Chat option! Thx
PM Link

Johz wrote

You ruined such a good client! Pls make a setting that will allow everyone to choose if he whats the normal chat or the badlion chat! Also Put a Fast Chat option! Thx

I believe you can do this already by changing the opacity to 0.0 in the chat settings.
PM Link

KristophPrincess wrote

When you change the color of any mods, the game is crashed. And now I can't even enter the game. Authentication is carried out for more than half an hour.

Can you relaunch the client? Is this fixing it?
PM Link

TheFlamerNation wrote

Chat is messed up same with rainbow keybindings and cps mod. Also make it so you can change the armor durability color

Can you explain what you mean by this a bit more? A video maybe? Thanks?
PM Link

Demotion wrote

The FPS improvement is a joke. I opened my chat to talk and I get extreme lag spikes. You actually just destroyed this client and I'm pissed.

Check our twitter out for regular updates: https://twitter.com/BadlionClient2

We are aware and fixing them already.
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

Will voice chat ever be a thing?

Most likely not…Discord solves this problem already. I don't think there is enough demand/need for it.
PM Link
I gotta agree with the people above, chat is not very good, an option to change it to old chat would be fantastic! Or sizeable chat.
PM Link
I like this update c:

Chat could use some fixing, but that's the only complaint I have, good job :D
PM Link
Hype.
PM Link
It doesn't allow you to change it to 0.0 only 0.2 in game and 0.3 in the other one
PM Link

Johz wrote

It doesn't allow you to change it to 0.0 only 0.2 in game and 0.3 in the other one

Will make an adjustment so you can put it down to 0.0 then.
PM Link
Nice :D
PM Link