Store
Badlion Client 2.1 - Tons of New Features!
I can not write on the servers, it gives an error. And the problem with the Russian language, instead of letters symbols
PM Link

EgorkaSays wrote

I can not write on the servers, it gives an error. And the problem with the Russian language, instead of letters symbols

I will have someone look into this.
PM Link
Everything was decided, my fault. I turned on one setting. But the problem with the Russian letters remained
Here are the Russian letters: file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Сохраненное%20изображение%202018-6-30_15-46-2.152.jpg
PM Link
Wow. I'm glad that Badlion actually listened to the community and have tried to make the chat better for us (unlike how Mojang hasn't really listened to the community in years). There's just one thing.

It says on here you added a way to toggle the chat from the new chat to the old one. But……how do I do that? I don't see any button anywhere that does this. It's not in the Default or Badlion Chat Settings.

Am I just blind, or is this a bug?

Also, there's been a bug where if you enable the "Quick Slideout" option under "Slideout Config", it doesn't stay enabled after you restart the client. So I have to re-enable it every time I restart the client. So if you could fix that, it would make it a lot less annoying lol.
PM Link
wow! :D
PM Link
changed the record of hits or something that came back to restart my pc because? ):
I was fine until they put that update on I hope that the best of you and I did not give me a better record of hits and now I do not expect to be solved thanks BAC
PM Link
https://i.hizliresim.com/Z3kQyA.png
I am getting this error
PM Link

EndermanWhoGames wrote

Wow. I'm glad that Badlion actually listened to the community and have tried to make the chat better for us (unlike how Mojang hasn't really listened to the community in years). There's just one thing.

BetterFrames (yes, I know it's kinda ironic since they are basically honest about how it makes you lag)
PM Link
before the update for 2.1 I wouldn't get lag spikes running badlion client but as soon as the 2.1 update came out i started getting tons of lag spikes.. sometimes to the point where i cant even play on badlion and i switch to the normal minecraft client.. Please Fix this, i dont know whats the issue causing lag spikes but i really wish for 2.2 (if you are gonna release it) you fix these issues.. after this issue is fixed i feel like badlion client will run amazingly, Thanks :)
PM Link

Etqrnal wrote

before the update for 2.1 I wouldn't get lag spikes running badlion client but as soon as the 2.1 update came out i started getting tons of lag spikes.. sometimes to the point where i cant even play on badlion and i switch to the normal minecraft client.. Please Fix this, i dont know whats the issue causing lag spikes but i really wish for 2.2 (if you are gonna release it) you fix these issues.. after this issue is fixed i feel like badlion client will run amazingly, Thanks :)

Can you make a bug report along with any videos/screenshots to help back this up?

Thanks.
PM Link

SnakeRomanov wrote

I responded to your bug report.
PM Link
Hello everybody :)
Please make a new chat switch with the old one, since I do not like the design of the new one very much (But the idea itself and its execution is very cool). And when the message comes, the background of the message is black, which hinders and cuts the eyes. Immediately I'm sorry for this grammar and in general for English, as I am Ukrainian and I adore your client. Thank you very much for such a good customer development, good luck to you <3
PM Link

Greenmask20 wrote

Hello everybody :)
Please make a new chat switch with the old one, since I do not like the design of the new one very much (But the idea itself and its execution is very cool). And when the message comes, the background of the message is black, which hinders and cuts the eyes. Immediately I'm sorry for this grammar and in general for English, as I am Ukrainian and I adore your client. Thank you very much for such a good customer development, good luck to you <3

This already exists in the Betterframes settings
PM Link
Avhira: Chat is messed up same with rainbow keybindings and cps mod. Also make it so you can change the armor durability color

PM Link

Saimo wrote

Ryhuko wrote...

yeah, 3k+ people usually, sorry to disappoint i guess

but why? cheatbreaker is out lol
PM Link
Can you try to partner up with Hivemc. It will be a very good oportunity to get a good sg community!
PM Link
Naber lan amına goduklarım
PM Link
Fix Russian language in chat please.
PM Link
fps are still shit lol
PM Link
#bringbackBadlion
PM Link