Store
Badlion Client 2.1 - Tons of New Features!
love it only bad thing is the chat
PM Link
No we cant, make it so we can turn this entire badlion chat thing off and just have vanilla
PM Link

Hello!
I saw lots of negative comments about the new chat, and I didn't like it, because it causes lag, and occupies the entire screen. I would like normal chat to come back as it was in the old days (vanilla), or put an option to do it .. Thanks.
Note: I'm Brazilian, and I'm using google translator, so something must be written wrong.
PM Link
Okie, so I like the new chat features, but I hate how the chat is not so customizeable as the normal Minecraft chat! Keep the chat, but make it as customizeable as the normal Minecraft chat. Second, could you please explain to me how to open the friends list?

-Lee
-Minecraft username: BearL.
PM Link
I feel like there should be an option for people to have the default chat or the new chat, with this chat it causes major frame drops and I noticed that if you type something in chat but don't enter it and exit the same text will continue to be there if you press / or t, I think that's a not a very useful thing and tends to mess me up personally. Also, I'm not sure this is a bug but motion blur doesn't even work, I disabled fast render and that ant thing but it doesn't seem to be working.
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

• Removed Badlion from pinned servers

PM Link
    My Minecraft wont start anymore when launching it with Badlion since this update
    PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

Demotion wrote...

Check our twitter out for regular updates: https://twitter.com/BadlionClient2

We are aware and fixing them already.

Thank you!
    PM Link
    Not to be picky, but I use slash to open my chat, and even with the "New Chat" setting switched off, it still opens the new chat. Can you please fix this too? I don't want the new chat at all. Thank you.
    PM Link

Bobbles wrote

MasterGberry wrote...

PM Link
    the chat is bad
    PM Link
    Hype
    PM Link
    can you fix the chat error?

fix this error please.
    PM Link
    i can't use fullscreen in 1.7.10
    PM Link
    wait ppl still use badlion client? lol
    PM Link

Ryhuko wrote

wait ppl still use badlion client? lol

yeah, 3k+ people usually, sorry to disappoint i guess
    PM Link
    el chat no se puede achicar deberían crear una opcion para poner desabilitarlo y poder disminuir su tamañano es algo en lo cual fastidia demasiado
    y los fps han bajado arreglenlo plox
    PM Link
    soluciones eso porfavor
    tbm en algunos servidores hay opciones para jugar directamente y con ese chat no se puede ejecutar

PM Link

Kolton12O wrote

I'm not using this client again until the chat is changed.

you can chat it now if you didn't know yet or no one tells you. (just making sure you know that you can change it now)
    PM Link

snowade wrote

can you fix the chat error?

fix this error please.

I will have this looked into.
    PM Link