Store
Players Online: 72.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client 2.13 - Insider Gains New Features!
The "Avoid Breaking Stems" feature in Skyblock addons is not currently working. It's been down about a month. Not since the update, but rather close to the update. This is a great feature, I wish would be focused on fixing! Thanks for the dedication to the project!
PM Link
Ringer's picture tho. xD
PM Link

Pyrrh_Pianissimo wrote

Thank you! Are there any plans on adding a referral or affiliate system for insider, or is that a thing already?
this is already a thing for our Youtube and Twitch partners. You can learn more about it here ->https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/247126.
PM Link

YouTube_PLEBSTER wrote

What about the minecraft cape issue with the eula thing?

Badlion is not removing cloaks, as they are different both visually and in the way they work from regular Minecraft capes. Since we also use the word cloaks instead of capes, we are fine. Mojang has not contacted us about removing cloaks so we are fine to keep selling them as well. This quote "Additionally, the Commercial usage guidelines state that you may sell cosmetic items, except for “capes”," is under the section "Information for server owners" meaning since Badlion is not selling cloaks as a server we are fine. Plus unlike servers, clients can't be blacklisted. So basically what I'm saying is Badlion is fine saying cloaks, and will continue to do so.
PM Link
I have a little problem: I got my skin on and everything, I see it, but others don't
How can I fix this ?
PM Link

xx_EvhanDu13_xx wrote

I have a little problem: I got my skin on and everything, I see it, but others don't
How can I fix this ?
tell them to make sure that they haven’t disabled the HD skins function in the mod menu. Should be found in the “GRAPHICS” tab.
PM Link
Its enabled :/
PM Link
They have to relog once you have enabled a (new) HD skin
PM Link
Tried that and it works, thanks :)
PM Link
Well, the approvement for a new HD skin is pretty low, on what is based ?
PM Link

Oery wrote

Kinda disappointed the mod customization is an Insider exclusive. You're adding pretty cool stuff for Insiders and that's great but I feel like this should be a normal feature. Isn't that the point of a client to customize the mods ? Otherwise it's just a mod pack. I'm not crying because I'm planning to become one but you're really confusing me rn. Other features are pretty cool ngl

Some forms of customization are free, but at its core Badlion Client is exactly that. A huge mod pack with a lot of ease of use features. Not every feature can be free or we would have no money to pay any of the hard working people here.
PM Link

Pyrrh_Pianissimo wrote

Thank you! Are there any plans on adding a referral or affiliate system for insider, or is that a thing already?

We currently don't have plans for such a system.
PM Link

Itzyh wrote

Well, the approvement for a new HD skin is pretty low, on what is based ?

We really don't care what it is, as long as it's not violating our rules is the main concern. Don't upload something stupid is the easy tl;dr :P
PM Link
I know this is stupid but i wish there could be a free cape but only you can see it and no one else can.
PM Link
Insider update 69.420 Animated UltraHD skins
PM Link
how do you create a HD skin?
PM Link

_h69 wrote

how do you create a HD skin?

https://www.badlion.net/wiki/hd-skins

You just follow the normal Minecraft skin style on a larger scale.
PM Link
YEAA BOI! I be hyped for dis update xD
PM Link
i tried doing the hd skin thing but it wasn't working, my skin was 1024 and everything. is there something im missing? ;/

ps: it said there was errors, the skin wasn't even showing up.
PM Link

basuhe wrote

i tried doing the hd skin thing but it wasn't working, my skin was 1024 and everything. is there something im missing? ;/

ps: it said there was errors, the skin wasn't even showing up.

Hi, what error were you receiving?
PM Link