Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 70.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client 2.13 - Insider Gains New Features!
Hello, I have been using the badlion client for a long time, and I really like it, the fact is that in Badlion 2.13 you released just a terrible update where you made a click restriction, please delete this update, it’s very annoying when an opponent can click 20 clicks per second and I can’t due to the fact that on badlion click restriction
PM Link

Timur4uk wrote

Hello, I have been using the badlion client for a long time, and I really like it, the fact is that in Badlion 2.13 you released just a terrible update where you made a click restriction, please delete this update, it’s very annoying when an opponent can click 20 clicks per second and I can’t due to the fact that on badlion click restriction

This is a pretty old post, we actually have Badlion 2.14 by now, but I think you misunderstand this plugin. First of all, this is only on servers that enable it, and on those servers it would affect everyone. I can assure you that no one is getting an advantage because of this.
PM Link
and on the hypixel does not have such a plugin?
PM Link

Timur4uk wrote

and on the hypixel does not have such a plugin?

no, it does not. Only BAC-enabled servers have that plugin.
PM Link
a why then on other clients on the hypixel my punches go well, but on the badlion it’s bad
PM Link