Store
Players Online: 38.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion AMA - July 14th 3 PM GMT
no no i mean i have 1.8.9 controls set up ok i close 1.8 switch to 1.14 they are still here i go back to 1.8 there gone reduced to atoms
Yeah, it's a regular Minecraft problem. It's not a Badlion Client problem. The new controls don't exist in the older versions so the older version resets the config.
PM Link
PM Link
Will you guys ever add the Old Animations mod or the Quickplay mod?
We already support the animations mod, and we might add Quickplay mod depending on licensing. I answered this earlier I believe too.
PM Link
PM Link
Are you planning on adding original emotes, or just fortnite ones?
We have a long list of emotes we are planning to add :)
PM Link
PM Link
Can you add a option to disable mob spawner entites. there are stuff like that on cosmic client and podcrash. it would make my badlion experience much better.
Can you explain a little bit more about what you mean for this?
PM Link
PM Link
Are you planning on implementing all of the functions from Vanilla Enhancements, like the chat things and such?
I believe we support a lot of these features already. We have more improvements coming to the chat systems later this year.
PM Link
PM Link
Can you make another free emote beside the deafult dance???
No we do not have plans to add any other free dances to the client.
PM Link
PM Link
are u going to add some hypixel skyblock mods?
We will look into the various SkyBlock mods in another month most likely after the game mode is closer to a full release.
PM Link
PM Link
I don't use the friend's menu all that often because I don't see it as very useful. But, I think it would be really cool to turn the friend's menu into more of a social profile menu. If this idea was pursued this could be a great place to put the players BLC statistics (such as play time), Badlion website link, social media (such as Discord, Steam, Twitter, etc). What are your thoughts on this?
Hmm, it's not a bad idea, but we would like to get people to use the friends/chat system more. We have some more plans to enhance this feature over time. Also open to other ideas too though.
PM Link
PM Link
when is badlion server coming back i want to play it
I answered this question already in the first post.
PM Link
PM Link
How's life?
Life is really busy at the moment. Otherwise things are good :) Thanks for asking.
PM Link
PM Link
Is your skin a Storm Trooper from StarWars?
Yes it is :D

Thanks for recognizing it!
PM Link
PM Link
ETA of when version 2.9 of BLC will come out?
Sometime in August.
PM Link
PM Link
Why not autogg works
AutoGG only currently works on Hypixel and you must have your language set to English.
PM Link
PM Link
Hey, are there plans for a namehistory/skinhistory mod?
Name History yes, Skin History not sure.
PM Link
PM Link
Can you guys add oof mod so when we kill someone it makes oof sound and love badlion:)
It's a funny mod, but I don't think that many people really need/want it.

Probably super far down on the TODO list.
PM Link
PM Link
Will you ever be adding the Hypixel quick play mod or the Sk1er Mouse Bind Fix to your client?
Quick Play mod might be added eventually, but there are some open questions about the licensing at the moment.

We are adding the mouse bind fix to BLC 2.9 :)
PM Link
PM Link
Will you guys ever partner with Hypixel or talked about it to them before?
We have several ongoing conversations with Hypixel about several projects. I can't say much more than that currently.
PM Link
PM Link
How does minecraft generate the session id? I can only generate the access token at the moment.
I don't know how Minecraft generates session ids. We should not know how they do it either, or they could be spoofed haha.
PM Link
PM Link
Will you F3+A ever be enabled?
I'm not sure, it's used primarily for cheating and I believe in the <ESC> menu you can reload the textures anyways.
PM Link
PM Link
Can u add oof mod so when we kill someone it will play oof (Btw luv badlion)
We might look into adding this later, but it would not be for a long time.
PM Link
PM Link
Thread is locked